Kalvindeane's creation thread!

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by kalvindeane, Dec 16, 2011.

1. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

Hey all. :) This is a thread for me to put all of my complete projects as well as a place for me to post updates on new projects as time goes on. Details of the next/current project will always be shown in the top spoiler to help keep things simple. :) Have fun!

Current projects
    I'm working on a few projects at the moment, The Monster over at PuLSe's CraTer and a statue of Piccolo on my own world are the main two. Both are going to be bigger than Goku was. :) So far I'm about halfway through The Monster:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

9 hours into a pony from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic:

[IMG]

I've spent about 8 hours on Piccolo's foot, and this is by far the easiest area of him to make. :eek:

[IMG]

5hours into Naruto:

[IMG]

Finished projects

A statue of Zoidberg which I created for the CC, though I was planning on building it anyway as somebody made a request for him. :)

[IMG]

A dementor which I created on PuLSe's Crater, took 3 days to complete. It is composed mainly of stone wall, meteorite, ebonstone and mud blocks. :)

With textures:
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Without textures:
    [IMG]

]Below are some images of the dragon I build for PuLSe's Crater. The first is with textures, the second is without textures, and the last two are images of the fire in-game whilst under the influence of a spelunker potion.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Original thread: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/1400ft-goku-statue.56811/

Gargoyle Monument (open)
    A simple project, it took only a few hours, including the gathering of the materials:

[IMG]

Flower power! (open)
    A simple, but eye-pleasing herb farm:

[IMG]

Please also check out the Magnificent CraTeR vs. The Valley
    J-50N, Adrew, Rudoboy and 16 others like this.
  2. Jace Altair Green Slime

Looking forward to the progress and completion of the Dragon you're making for Pulse. . . that picture looks like a huge challenge.
    kalvindeane likes this.
  3. PuLSe Cactus King

Whoa, that gargoyle is killer! There's plenty of room for it in The CraTeR... how wide is that base? We're stoked to have you get started on the dragon!
    kalvindeane likes this.
  4. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

The base is 75 blocks wide and the monument is 194 blocks wide at its widest points. :)
    PuLSe likes this.
  5. PuLSe Cactus King

Hmm... the column top is only 30 wide... at least right now:) How tall is it?
  6. PuLSe Cactus King

Dude, if you're out there right now, come to The CraTeR and check out the solution by oSIVo on the lava overflow problem. I dunno what he did, but it's working!

On Topic: That gargolye is so killer, I'll find some place in The CraTeR for it is you're gonna build it!
  7. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

It is 149 blocks tall. :)
    PuLSe likes this.
  8. PuLSe Cactus King

It's 142 blocks from the skywalk on The CraTeR to the ceiling. There is just over 250 blocks between Skeletron and the left Wall. Centered in that space with a bit of trimming on the base to have him rest on the skywalk would be just about perfect!:rolleyes:
  9. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

Can make you one if you like. :)
    PuLSe likes this.
  10. PuLSe Cactus King

Sold! That would just be killer! Woot!
  11. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

Sorry that I haven't been on your server to continue with the dragon. My brother came down from England yesterday for a visit with his toddler, so I've been spending most of my time with them rather than online. :)
  12. PuLSe Cactus King

No prob - 'tis the season!
  13. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

A little update on the dragon:

[IMG]
    It's not the same as the one I intended it to look like, but by the end, the resemblance will be clear. :) There's still a lot of work to do, see you later everyone! ;)
    PuLSe likes this.
  14. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

Sorry for bumping an old thread, this is going to become my thread for any new creations that I make - my build log. :)

I've updated the OP with images of my dementor and dragon. I'm going to be building a little of Piccolo tonight, as well as deciding on a side-project to do as well.

I hope you'll all support me by reading this thread and giving me your thoughts, don't want this thread disappearing into obscurity. Have fun! :)
  15. PuLSe Cactus King

I'll be watching and commenting - count on it!
  16. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

I can always count on PuLSe!

I've spent 3 hours and 13 minutes making the outlines for Piccolo's shoe, there's still some of it missing too! I've taken a Terrafirma shot of the shoe and placed Goku next to it to show it's size. The spoiler beneath has a pic of how Piccolo should look when he is finished. It takes a couple of minutes just to fall from the surface to this foot!

[IMG]
  17. PuLSe Cactus King

That's... just ridiculous.:)
    kalvindeane likes this.
  18. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

These are fucking great, you're amazingly talented.
    kalvindeane likes this.
  19. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

Thank you very much!

10 replies that weren't from me in the last 4 months, woohoo! :D
  20. KingPose Lava Slime

These are all amazing.
    I wish I could build half as well as you.
    *drools*
    kalvindeane likes this.