Kingdom Hearts Heartless map

Discussion in 'General Map Discussion' started by Lantistos, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Lantistos Green Slime

Arkoonius and Khaotil like this.
  2. Khaotil Squirrel

Already saw on the other thread, but...
    Amazing.
    It surely is not made "by hand", but still, jaw-dropping.
  3. Lantistos Green Slime

thanks. yeah a lot of people keep saying that is not made by had. and i cant blame them..they lost trust on people... so the one im doing now i am doing a speed building on it and i 100% sure they wont day that is not made by had on that one lol. check it out. the link for the thread is on top
  4. Khaotil Squirrel

No way, you're really making them by hand?
    Wow, F***.
    That must take you HOURS. No, DAYS.
    Friggin awesome.
  5. Novate Lava Slime

Yep this is freaking outrageous, i don't care how this was made it's awesome regardless!
  6. PortalShifter Lava Slime

I call BS that this was made by hand. Would take at least 100 hours or longer.

Nice art though, it's impressive nonetheless.
  7. Novate Lava Slime

Should make a fastforward clip on youtube or something of these getting built if you really care about what people think =)
  8. Lantistos Green Slime

yeah, i know. a am doing it now for the current project videoing everything.. too bad i didnt make a vid on this one, 100 hours is too much.. i did this one in about 40 hours. on the new one im doing im in about 10 hours, the link is on top if you would like to see the videos i have currently. or my you tube Chanel here
  9. Fergy1337 Doctor Bones

OOOOOooooooHHHHhhhhhh yeah baby !!!! how did i miss this lol been gagging for this @Lantisos Xx
  10. Fergy1337 Doctor Bones

Just had a jump all over this truely amazing m8 your use of walls and brick is insperational dude keep em comming !!
  11. Softcard Green Slime

Thats one giant statue!:O
  12. HaZe RaiN Green Slime

YOU ARE A GOD :O
  13. ScaryJello Eskimo Zombie

Very well done! Do meteor heads spawn around his knees? :p Or is that pink dungeon brick? Just curious :)
  14. Lantistos Green Slime

thanks
    yeah, the pick brick didn't have the brightness that i was looking for. but them when the meteor heads started to show up i was like... hmmm. i wish i had used pink brick.. lol
  15. darkhenry Green Slime

The amount of resources that must have taken.*shudders*
    Good job on the statue.Keep up the good work.
  16. blaky Green Slime

you sir are amsing:eek: