Kjulos DLC Packs (Demon Blood, Divine, Spike armor. Its all here!)

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Kjulo, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Kjulo World Feeder

Go to C:\Users\Bruger\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModPacks and put the "Kjulos DLC" folder in modpacks.
    And as i stated before, there is not a download all buton coming soon, ive already said why, and yes they are all combitable as i also said erlier :)
    Cubbi likes this.
  2. Kjulo World Feeder

I dont really know if tconfig mods are licensed, and im pretty sure dlc stands for downloadable content. But i do know tconfig mods dosent break any laws or forum rules :)
    Cubbi likes this.
  3. Slangword Mouse

Downloadable content (also referred to as DLC) is official additional content for a video game distributed through the Internet.
  4. Kjulo World Feeder

I see, oh well i cant rename the title to anything else :) even though if re-logic contacts me saying i shouldnt publish my mod anymore, making more people rage about patch wait times, i am going to stop working on this. :(
    Cubbi likes this.
  5. DavidB1001 Demon Eye

Yeah, I don't think Re-logic would complain.
    However, I've never ever heard of mods refered to as DLC.
    That's what confused me.
    Off the top of my head, Oblivion's mods are all called mods. The official addons that aren't expansions, are all called DLC.
    Oblivion's mods are just one example. I could name at least five dozen. :)

I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you, or have you get in trouble. And I am truly sorry if you thought I was, I wasn't.
    I just wanted to clear it up. So, I hope you are not offended.
  6. Kjulo World Feeder

I know you werent trying to get me in trouble or fight with me :)
    The reason i chose to call this dlc is because it got the Dlc feel. (many small themed packs).
    Cubbi likes this.
  7. DavidB1001 Demon Eye

Okay. Whew. Sometimes I can be dense. Denser than a black hole...
    Thank you for explaining.
  8. Pixel Lantern Hornet

Does this really need its own thread? Don't we have a dedicated thread/wiki for Tconfig mods?

That still isn't what DLC is :p
  9. Crunchiie620 Green Slime

Great work!
    But I have a question:
    How do I get all the bars?
  10. Kjulo World Feeder

There is crafting recipes listed at the bottom of each dlc's section :)
    Cubbi likes this.
  11. Slangword Mouse

Personally I don't care what you call it as long as it's enjoyable (which it is). You could call it "a piece of s*** DLC pack" and I'd still use it (although others might not feel the same way)...
  12. adam h. Doctor Bones

The Tinkers Gear is not working for me, when ever i try to turn it on and restart, it gives a little window saying
    ""System.Exception: Error updating buffType data for item:
    System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not
    present in the dictionary.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary'2.get_Item(TKey key)
    at Terraria.Main.loadNewItemImages()
    at Terraria.Main.loadNewItemImages()
    at Terraria.Main.loadNewImages()
    at Terraria.Main.loadContent()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
    at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
    at Terraria.program.Main(String[] args) ""
    I had to type all that.. :(
  13. Razgriz Demon Eye

I got the same thing, yet when i did it i used all of them at once. Kjulo one of your DLC's is messed up
  14. Kjulo World Feeder

Worked fine for me, i will look at it.
    Cubbi likes this.
  15. jackercool Green Slime

i'll most probably downloade one of these when i get home!:D
  16. Kjulo World Feeder

The Exeption bug is triggered by having different items under the same name. Can you upload your modpack folder?
  17. Zantrix Green Slime

The weapons are bugged for me, when I use them a huge icon the size of the screen appears instead of a regular sized icon of the weapon in my hand.

Any idea what's wrong?
  18. Kjulo World Feeder

Most problems are sadly causes by tconfig itself, since i have no power of icon size i cant fix that problem. :(
    i have also never heard of mis-sized icons but ive seen the list of things i can change and that wasent on it.
    Cubbi likes this.
  19. Zantrix Green Slime

Ahh, I see. Well thanks anyway :)
  20. Rodundra Eskimo Zombie

A few small suggestions:
    -For the spike set, make the armor require silver armor to craft, and I'd say remove 1 defense from each piece of armor. Also, make the Betrayel require a trident to be crafted.
    -For the ice archer set, I'd say raise the cost of sapphires by 5 for each piece, and make it require the necro armor to craft it, instead of the shadow armor.
    -For the demon blood bars, you should make it require 10 demonite bars, 2 hellstone bars, and 20 vile powder, otherwise it'll take way too long to get the ingredients. (Same goes for the Divine bars.)
    -For the heavy gear, you should make it require 20 gold bars, rather than 5, otherwise it'll be much too easy to make.
    Not forcing you to change anything, so if you really like how it is right now, you can keep it that way. Just trying to help. :)
    ElloJello and Slangword like this.