Leaderboards hacked(PS3)

Discussion in 'Console' started by exhansuke, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattick Mouse

I know but just pointing this one out as it is enouph proof this isn't legit. :)
  2. Charmander27 Eyezor

He obviously just altered his save files for Terraria. If something good comes out of this, maybe we'll have our first mod for console. (Though I'm not done with vanilla console version yet. In fact, I'm not even into hard mode yet.)
  3. Blue Lit Toxic Sludge

dude, have you learnt that your a retard? DON'T, FUCKING, REPLY. fucktard... sick of your crap, JUST FUCK OFF.
    Infraction has been given for this message by Loki ISP. Details | Apr 4, 2013
  4. Loki ISP Moderator

DFW......you should know better by now.

I let it go longer than it should have, perhaps...... :oops:
  5. Blue Lit Toxic Sludge

Well how about you make this cunt stfu and quit pushin' it eh?!? coz i'm gettin' fucking piss sick of cunts like this guy annoying the hell outta me! i have to deal with it at school and i wanna come here to get away from it!
  6. Charmander27 Eyezor

Whoa, bro.. I'm sorry you have those problems. I don't think anyone here came here specifically to annoy or irritate you. You should probably calm down though or you're gonna get another infraction.. ): Just wanting to help you not get punished, if this really is your escape from reality. I love these forums too.
    I don't actually care that somebody cheated his way to the leaderboards or whatever, I just enjoy the math and imagining somebody killing bosses every 30 seconds to get up there.
  7. Loki ISP Moderator

Seriously? Want to take a second to dial that back a few notches?
    Charmander27 likes this.
  8. Blue Lit Toxic Sludge

look, i'm gettin' pissed off here and the guy who made this thread isn't helping much... i have to put up with crap like this at my School and i wanna come here and to get away from that Crap, but coz of people like this guy (who made the thread) it's fucking impossible to have some peace for atleast 5 mins.
  9. Kelp Moderator

Time to call it quits and get back to topic, I suppose.
    Jimi likes this.
  10. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

IT'S TIME TO CALL YRIMIR
  11. rjbellerose99 Green Slime

I saw this too. Me and my friend were like, What the heck?
  12. David Doctor Bones

Terraria on PS3 hasn't been out for very long, and imagine killing Skeletron 30,000 times. I mean, first of all, with the best items you will use some time to get to the end of the map, you will use time on creating the map AND you will use time on killing him, thought it may be quick. But with this it might take 2 days just doing that all day. And he must have used 1 day on getting his items, and maybe 2 days on the hardcore items. So this isn't possible. Truly a hack.
    Motorstorm101 likes this.
  13. 505Games 505Games

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, we've been looking into this, so will keep you posted with progress.

Cheers
  14. exhansuke Demon Eye

Thanks, we very much so appreciate it. Keep up the good work 505 Games. :) Can't wait to see the next update! :D Mods can you close this topic? 505 Games is on top of it and really anything else posted here would just be spam. :p
  15. Motorstorm101 Cave Bat

Finally! I haven't seen a post from 505 in nearly a week, pleeeease say you are making progress with the EU release :) Are you planning to bring out the release at the same time as the bug patch maybe, or are there just issues getting it through. Thanks! :D
  16. Blu Moderator

Topic Closed at OP's request. Hopefully it will be resolved shortly!
    Motorstorm101 likes this.
  17. Loki ISP Moderator

Sorry to post in a locked topic - but continue to watch this space. Whenever 505 has a resolution, I'll make sure it is provided here.

Cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.