Legend Of The Platinum Armour

Discussion in 'Terraria Literature' started by AyeAye12, Sep 10, 2011.

1. AyeAye12 Paladin

Chapter 13 has begun, with the battle between Andrew and the sinister Portal Knight... Will he suceed? Will he fail? Will you keep on reading? ( I hope so! :D )
  2. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

of course i'll keep reading! :)
  3. AyeAye12 Paladin

Chapter 13 is finished! Where do you think Andrew shall appear in? The secret Platinum Dimension? The Past? What do you think?
  4. AyeAye12 Paladin

not meaning to double post, but Chapter 14, Part 1 has now been finished! Who is the mysterious speaker at the end?...
  5. bamseper Cursed Skull

maybe he could get to the past and prevent the nurse from dying? but i dont want that to happen neither in mellissas story, since that would make this whole story untrue... i dont think they should prevent the goblin invasion in mellisas story.... but maybe..... he could meet all his death friends on... a floating island? and a dragon would be cool!
  6. AyeAye12 Paladin

Hmm? Oh, you mean The Time Of Terraria, that's the one where people go back in time to stop the Goblin Invasion, but fail terribly. The Melissa Mycroft trilogy is completely different to that. Time travel isn't really in this book. I'm also afraid all of Andrew's friends are dead, although you have inspired me...
  7. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

maybe that voice is andrew sr's soul? :eek:
  8. AyeAye12 Paladin

WRITING COMPETITION IS NOW OVER! I have submitted my entry, but have not heard any results yet. This means I can focus on the Terraria-Mycroft Stories! Yay!
  9. AyeAye12 Paladin

Chapter 14, part 2, is now finished. This means that this is my first 3-Part chapter!
  10. King Toad Dark Caster

that's good, hopefully you placed high
  11. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

*gasp* *gasp*
  12. AyeAye12 Paladin

Chapter 14 is finished... Will Andrew stop the Emporer?
  13. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

emporer... lol...
  14. stevefox74 Blazing Wheel

Amazing story! :p
    Keep it up. Don't stop(lols). I envy you.
    Lulzing likes this.
  15. AyeAye12 Paladin

Chapter 15 is completed, also ending The Legend Of the Platinum Armour! Thank you for reading, and look out for my other stories, coming soon! ( See links below!)

Epilouge

The Goblin Prince coughed, and slowly opened the trapdoor of his shelter, built into the mountain. He looked out, and saw ruins of the palace strewn on the hillside, and in the distance the ruins of the Goblin City. Vines clung on to the different buildings, nature taking hold of the ruined empire. The Prince screamed in rage at the obnoxious humans, and stormed back into his shelter, and took out two potions, that he had kept from his dad. In succession he drank them, and started to plot his revenge. He looked in the shelter again, and took out an ancient parchment. He started to walk towards the Human World....

Okay, now it's over.
  16. stevefox74 Blazing Wheel

Good ending, good ending. I look forward for your other stories. :p
  17. AyeAye12 Paladin

Thank you, but why do you envy me?
  18. stevefox74 Blazing Wheel

Your story success, I don't XD
    I guess I had some problems in writing. Never mind.
  19. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

wait for a sec,
    it's the ending?! so the goblin's prince don't die?
    BAD ENDING! not too bad anyways
  20. AyeAye12 Paladin

nope, he doesn't die, but he will appear in another one of my stories....