Legend Of The Platinum Armour

Discussion in 'Terraria Literature' started by AyeAye12, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

melissa mycroft! yay!
    by the way.. WHERE'S DRYAD?!
  2. AyeAye12 Paladin

:confused: I forgot her... don't worry, she'll appear in her own story, and in the Melissa Mycroft series, so I'll find an excuse why she disappeared.
  3. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

*panicking like crazy :eek:* *calming down after know that dryad will appear in melissa's :rolleyes:*
  4. AyeAye12 Paladin

just so you know, I have uploaded parts to Melissa Mycroft and my other story sections.
  5. Fade Away Green Slime

I never thought it would be good, I wasn't bothered to see.
    I regret that! Its amazing, good luck on this story ;)
  6. bamseper Cursed Skull

as always: amazing! i love your writing style
  7. King Toad Dark Caster

You should see if you can get this story to be the third story featured, all you'd have to do is PM Confuzzledyma and hope this thread is up to the standards....
    Also, nice cliffhanger
  8. AyeAye12 Paladin

I'll try that!
  9. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

I know this sounds stupid, but currently I'm currently making a pic about Andrew wearing platinum set and a sentences below, "Legend of Platinum Armour by AyeAye12 is the best story I've ever read"
    maybe it'll done a few days again, or maybe never done :(
    it's difficult....
  10. AyeAye12 Paladin

wow! is my story that good?! well, I would love to see the outcome!
  11. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

Hey cmon, your story is the first story I've ever read that doesn't explain their first time in terraria! this is completely cool! and about the pict, I don't know, this pict is superbly big. I think i'll spoil it. just wait. well 10.00 pm here. g2g. cya
  12. bamseper Cursed Skull

hmmm... a fanart... now i feel like making some too! maybe for melissa mycroft. ayeaye, (a really cool name, i love that animal) can you make a terraria char that looks like melissa and send the pic to me? and whats her fav weapon? EDIT: also, what did you think of ch. 1 of my story?
  13. AyeAye12 Paladin

yeah, it is a cool animal! I think I have already given you descriptions for her, haven't I?
    Chapter 1: Good, if not a bit short!
  14. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

man... this is more difficult than I thought..... I'll try harder. keep waiting patiently and you'll see a masterpiece.... naaah just kidding.
  15. bamseper Cursed Skull

yup you heve now. i aqm done with her btw. but i weill upload it when i get new internet, it is too slow now. thanks, i will upload more.... maybe later today. they are a bit short, but i have 6 pre-made ones to upload. also, is cloud 5 made of 100% glass? if so, i need to get more glass for my cloud 6...
  16. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

AyeAye12 and bamseper like this.
  17. bamseper Cursed Skull

iwill later
  18. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

omg I see you use it, thx alot! I spent my holidays for making that pict! I as I can see, you're the only one who use it (exclude me)!
    looking further for your melissa mycroft pict!
  19. bamseper Cursed Skull

hehe. it is actually done, but i need a better internet to upload it. it looks okay, one of her hands is WAY too big though...
  20. cupcakemann95 Demon Eye

Anyone want me to make a Manga of this?
    AyeAye12 likes this.