Let it Snow

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by Mythril Guy, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Mythril Guy Voodoo Demon

First Version (open)

Terraria 2012-11-24 18-54-02-10.png

NEWEST VERSION
    Terraria 2012-12-30 21-53-29-93.png

Just a normal village near the snow biome. More soon to be added as I just created this world. Only took about ~30 minutes. Will be updated when fully finished. Criticism appreciated.

This is the only project so far, made by me, that actually might be something. I intended to find a world and try to copy and replicate the houses found in the 1.1 teasers that red had made, but I just started working in it differently. Hope you guys like it.
  2. Minkey Green Slime

Looks nice! :)
  3. PuLSe Cactus King

I like it. Upper right room might need a bed...
  4. Mythril Guy Voodoo Demon

That's what I plan on putting there. I'm actually liking the style of the houses, but of course will need more, and will add plant farms, and some where else a boss fighting arena, that's sorta fancy. Plus tons of other stuff. Will show progress of it whenever I can.
    PuLSe likes this.
  5. PuLSe Cactus King

Glad to hear it! I look forward to seeing this evolve...
  6. Anomaly0.01 Dungeon Guardian

That's a pleasantly cute little village; I like how much you've fit into such a small area. Could use some accessories in the interiors, though. Some shelves, perhaps candles instead of torches, and maybe some non-essential crafting stations (like a cooking pot and/or loom).

Also, as a small note, I find that placing a single piece of wood walling behind the house tile immediately above cut tree trunks makes the tree look moreso like it's supporting the house. If that's what you were going for, give it a go. If not, that's cool too.

Either way, cool stuff! :)
  7. Mythril Guy Voodoo Demon

I'm still working on it, newer version coming soon. No PC ATM.
  8. Mythril Guy Voodoo Demon

Newer version out. In the original post. Check it out, it looks better. Newer version coming soon when I get time to get on that world. hope you like!
  9. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

I don't really like the walls behind the trees.
  10. Classikly Frankenstein

Same here.
  11. Mythril Guy Voodoo Demon

It's just for style that I like. When a newer version comes out they will be removed. It was more for testing purposes.
  12. Classikly Frankenstein

I completely understand that.
  13. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

Ya, I can like, totally relate to that man.
  14. Classikly Frankenstein

[IMG] Dun worry bout it.
  15. TehDarkNoob Flying Fish

O Lordy the guide is decapitated!!
  16. Mythril Guy Voodoo Demon

Oh Yea! Just noticed that. Well that is the final version as I happened to load the world and my window crashed and the world wasn't saved or properly exited so it got corrupt.
  17. PuLSe Cactus King

Dang! I really liked how you started out...:(
  18. Space Sphere Dark Caster

I personally think you went a little overboard with the asymmetricality on the left-most house...
  19. TehDarkNoob Flying Fish

I for one like the walls behind the trees.
  20. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

You're wrong.