List of previews out there

Discussion in 'Console' started by 505Games, Jan 16, 2013.

1. 505Games 505Games

2. kirabook ModMin

Will watch when I can.
    505Games likes this.
  3. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

where can we buy the soundtrack? i heard new music, do want
    Dark Fire Wolf and Morfessa like this.
  4. Kane Administrator

Looking good, I hope you keep sharing some the latest information with us and hopefully see a few more exclusives over here too :)
  5. lambo Illuminant Slime

Same here, Sounds so good.
    Morfessa likes this.
  6. Sheen Demon Eye

I'm so moved by 505 games good pr of XTerraria I'm going to research them since I know nothing about them.

Keep up the good work 505. Thank you kindly for bringing Terraria to the box.
  7. Loki ISP Moderator

Sheen likes this.
  8. Irie Giant Worm

Hey 505, you should do your best to make terraria more like your earlier games, like fashion icon. Loved fashion icon.
  9. Loki ISP Moderator

They should do that....and then burn it as a sacrifice to avoid such things while running as fast as they can in the opposite direction.

Still hoping they Answer the questions I posed in the Q&A....plus more on pets.
    AnonTheMouse likes this.
  10. Aadrian1234 Fire Imp

Every time I watch a terraria video, I get more and more hyped. I don't want to over hype it, but I like the videos alot
    Morfessa and 505Games like this.
  11. Trae? Green Slime

lol! You trippin bruh! But on a real note? NAUGHTY BEAR AS ONE OF THE BOSSES!!!
    But on a serious note. I am very impressed with how much you guys have done with the game for port.
    Morfessa and 505Games like this.
  12. 505Games 505Games

Answers on their way Loki :)
    Loki ISP likes this.
  13. SuperChobot Corruptor

Watched (the majority of) the Gamespot video. Looking pretty good so far. Keep up the good work guys.
    Morfessa likes this.
  14. Hey 505 Games can you make the automatic and manual cursor's design better. Cause right now its so bland and just boring can you make it feel more like Terraria like the PC version did. It showed a pick axe when you mined something or an axe when you chopped down a tree. Also can you try to keep all the original graphics the new icons and stuff you've made looks good its just it doesn't feel like it fits with Terraria.
  15. Aadrian1234 Fire Imp

On the PC, its sometimes hard to tell what item is equipped, so that's why the icon is there. Since they made it easier to see what is equipped, that isn't needed. Icons popping up around you constantly because of you walking near tons of trees/walking underground with the automatic controls would start to get annoying
    Morfessa likes this.
  16. connery0 The Wiremancer

Watching the first video (mostly in the hell part) I got a question. Does the port also have a quick grapple button? because switching to the grappel in your inventory to use it, will most likely end in a lot of deaths
  17. ChippyGaming Angry Nimbus

Can nobody kill a boss? :')
  18. Zaffre2 Mouse

Worst part of the video is that the person playing is terribad. Get yer shit together, eh 505?
  19. kucharz508 Green Slime

THIS THIS THIS, 505, Please answer, even if there is no hotkey for it, we want to know.
    Cmon you know you can answer a simple question ! :D
  20. Loki ISP Moderator

I'd make it left trigger on Xbox if it were me....