Loki and Cosmic's World of Whimsy

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by Loki ISP, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Loki ISP Moderator

Well, shit.....I guess it's about that time to show the meager things I've managed to co-design and co-create with my trusty co-op partner, Power Cosmic. :cool:

For anyone unaware, you owe him for introducing me to Terraria.....so any resultant crap or anti-crap you assign to me......it's vicariously his. ;)

We do not claim to assume any of this is at the epic scale of some of these server creations....but we built this for us...under the belief that there is beauty in simplicity and style. All mats were gathered by hand. All builds were also done by hand.....and under the influence. :eek:

Without further ado....some visuals for your eye holes.

Crematora Bar & Grill......the Dance Club is in the back, to be finished at a later date.....as the current game doesn't really provide what we need to do so. Sadly, the last update "ate" the bridge to "HellBank"...... :(

Crematora (open)

[IMG]

Next up, we have some random views of other parts of our little corner of Hell that we call home....
    HellHouse (open)

The Bridge to Crematora

[IMG]

The Lavatarium

[IMG]

HellGarden

[IMG]

HellPark (yes, I know, so original...sue us :p )

[IMG]

The Original HellHouse Observation Deck

[IMG]

Now, brave souls, we venture upwards. Only in the crazy world of my mind does one start in Hell and work upwards.... :)

First and foremost....a handy dandy sign to remind you all of where we have been....

This Way to Hell! (open)

[IMG]

Next up, a view from our SkyScraper....the Wolfgard Astoria - including Penthouses complete with lava-powered hot tubs! :cool:

The WolfGard Astoria (open)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

.....and now we venture abroad, brave travelers.....

I never really named this bridge....but it has Eyes.....EYES. :eek:

The Bridges Have Eyes (open)

[IMG]

Next up is the core of the world....the Throne Pyramid

Throne Pyramid (open)

[IMG]

Next up is our series of Sky Islands....

EnviroIsland (open)

[IMG]

Corrupted Island (open)

[IMG]

You must brave the corrupted arena.....complete with tentacles and the corrupted spider....to reach this place.

[IMG]

SkyBrary (open)

[IMG]

Bleeding Skull Island (open)

[IMG]

Finally....though there is much more to show....we give you our hangout spot, the Wolf's Lair. She ain't as pretty as most, but you can get the meanest flagon of ale this side of Skeletron from the brewery in the basement....

The Wolf's Lair (open)

[IMG]

[IMG]

Well, weary traveler, that's it for now. Expect more from various farmworlds.....console creations....and who knows what after Red's update.

Again, we know these aren't massive 80 person server builds.....or Tedit masterpieces....but, for two drunk guys, we call this place home (on Terraria at least).

Enjoy....or don't......we don't mind.

Cheers!
  2. PowerCosmic Werewolf

You forgot one!

[IMG]
    Kidef242, Varler, polarhifly and 4 others like this.
  3. Loki ISP Moderator

Oh, I suspect I forgot several......PULP FICTION STYLE!
  4. PowerCosmic Werewolf

Show Spoiler
    [IMG]

Here's an old Christmas classic...sweety.

sweety (open)
    [IMG][IMG]
  5. Loki ISP Moderator

LOL.......nice post sweety. :oops:

Now Fuck off.... :D
  6. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Interesting building style. Sloppy yet nice to look at. I very much like the little treasure islands
  7. Aka1000 Corruptor

Amazing, simply amazing.

I love how PowerCosmic's characters are named Chris, same as mine. I can visualize myself in his place.
  8. TheOfficialSuliboy25 Green Slime

Beautiful bruv, just simply beautiful!
  9. Loki ISP Moderator

Yeah, that's pretty accurate. What else would you expect from two drunk dudes farting around? Homemade is often sloppy, but good - like grandmas apple pie. :p

I didn't show the aquarium Island because SOMEONE forgot to put in the water. ;)

Again, neither of us pretend for half a second to believe this stands vs some of the crazy over the top stuff on TO....but we enjoy it, and that's what counts. :)

Can't wait to show some of the farmworld builds. Always tried to put some love into the bases....and we made some pretty epic natural (taking the water and lava as they exist) obsidian farms under ground.

That, and (hopefully) collaborating with others on TO in both game versions to make more cool stuff in the similar philosophy - small scale and stylish.

Appreciate the feedback, though...it's always a gift.

Cheers
    Stackerzgame likes this.
  10. TehDarkNoob Flying Fish

I like tihs. It's kewl.
  11. PowerCosmic Werewolf

For a more accurate visualization, slam down about 5-6 beers and a couple of shots of vodka. lol I try to play only in Drunkaria mode.
  12. Loki ISP Moderator

That is the only way to fly.

You should submit the sweety pic to the contest.....or not. :p

Grab some of the stuff from the farmworlds man...I don't think I have the files as you were always the host back then....

The bases....the obsidian machines (dolla dolla bills yo)

I think our level of intoxication when building shows...in a good way.

I still think we need to build the lander on your moonscape....
  13. PuLSe Cactus King

You two seem to enjoy working with lava. I share your love the hot liquid. I'll ship you a barrel if you'll...

...make a PoD for The CraTeR!

The fountain in Hell Park was my favorite:)

Edit: Surely you still have PC's moon? I ripped that off over a year ago when he was too lazy (maybe drunk) to come do it in The CraTeR.
  14. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

Why haven't you entered one for the Creation Compundrium?!
  15. Loki ISP Moderator

A PoD? I'm not averse to the idea of building something...but keep in mind we work on a smaller scale than some of the massive creations.

My favorite is the bar at night with the sign all lit up.

Looking forward to lava waterfalls.

His moon is not on our world....but we will recreate it....and then plop my lander design on it.

@AyeAye: no time to create themed stuff. A lot of this was built over time in my limited gaming sessions. If you meant 505s contest, that would be up to PC...I'm not eligible. ;)
  16. PowerCosmic Werewolf

We don't have any of that oh-so-"impressive" TEdit-imported pixel art, wouldn't stand a chance. ;)
    Loki ISP likes this.
  17. Loki ISP Moderator

That as well (though let's please not let this devolve into a debate over Tedit)...

Some of the details can't be shown. For example, every tombstone has a witty epitaph written by my drunk self.

If we were to enter one in the contest, what would it be?

I really hope we can show some of the other worlds...
  18. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

Up to you if you enter =P
  19. PuLSe Cactus King

Ah, but this is precisely why a PoD is perfect for you two! PoDs are small, there's no pixel needed at all and they're all built by hand. The PoDs use the underground terrain kept in as natural a condition as possible, and they're all made by different builders, interconnected to form a PoD city. And they're small.

For some reason... I'm thinking a bar with a sign all lit up would suit the two of you - we don't have one of those.

Here's a look at the overall PoD area with current PoDs, a schematic you can use and even a suggested PoD to use. You're free to add lava, water... whatever - the only 'requirement' is that they be small and utilize the natural terrain as much as possible. You can pop open the schematic and zoom in to see current ones.

No TEdit required other than to send me the end result.

PoDs (open)

PoDs.JPG

Empty PoD.JPG
    [/Spoiler}

No single PoD will ever qualify as epic. The PoD City, however... we shall see:cool:

Attached Files:

20. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

I wouldn't mind helping out with a PoD... where can I learn more?