Looking For Serious Partnership For Youtube

Discussion in 'Quick Hook Up' started by feud999, Dec 22, 2012.

1. feud999

feud999 Green Slime

Hello there.
    Feud here, looking for a serious long-term Let's Play with some funny people out there. :)

I just need a few requirements first of all:
    You need a mic, this is mandatory.
    Need to be 16 years old, 15 years old may be an exception.
    Need to be funny and weird, first of all. :p
    I can make Hamachi servers.
    Need to own Terraria. (Duh)

Here's my YouTube channel, starting out, just got some new expensive equipment and looking to pair up with someone.
    My equipment:
    USB U37 CAD Microphone.
    Fraps.
    Corel Video Studio Pro.
    A good gaming computer and too lazy to put specs in.
    Channel:
    www.youtube.com/feud999
    Here's an example of my video editing at work.

2. morrowkp1

morrowkp1 Green Slime

Due I am totally up for this. This is exactly what I am looking for.

3. morrowkp1

morrowkp1 Green Slime

What is your steam ID?

4. You down to do custom maps?

5. jc3833

jc3833 Cursed Man

i hav a free bandicamp, a mic, skype, (will pm my skype and steam) amd windows moviemaker

6. Xaya

Xaya Green Slime

i'm 15 have a mic have a lot of spare time have hamachi i would really like too start playing terraria with someone to do custom maps and record stuff

7. ShinkuOokami2323

ShinkuOokami2323 Doctor Bones

You need a mic, this is mandatory. Done. I've actually got two mics, so incase one of them breaks I have a backup.
    Need to be 16 years old, 15 years old may be an exception. I'm fifteen, though I'm often mistaken for being older.
    Need to be funny and weird, first of all. Funny I can do. Weird... Me and my social awkwardness can make things real weird sometimes. Lol.
    I can make Hamachi servers. I'm looking into port forwarding, Not sure if that'll work out or not, but in the meantime I do have Hamachi for both of my laptops.
    Need to own Terraria. Done.
    I look forward to your reply.

8. Metaku

Metaku Green Slime

I'm up for this, I'm 16 have a mic and Terarria, and if you want to start an LP with me add me on Skype !

9. WtfzillaBro

WtfzillaBro Cursed Man

Hey, my name is Zilla. I'm 15 years old and i'm looking for people to not only be serious youtube partners with, but friends as well. Almost everything you have listed I have/own such as;
    -A Blue Yeti Microphone, 2 extra for backup (An old Frisby, and old plastic desk mic)
    -Fraps (My preferred choice.)
    -I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 11 (I can always switch in case of an emergency)
    -An amazing gaming computer. (AMD Fx(tm)8120 Eight-Core Processor, 8.00 GB of RAM)
    Weird. Definitely. I'm that kind of guy who runs into walls and apologizes. Funny? I can do. Accents, voices, odd noises.
    I have Terraria, among other games. So definitely a wide arrangement.
    I can host a server, but i'm not positive on port forwarding. But I can do Hamachi for sure.
    Thanks for reading, and I hope I hear back from you soon. :D

10. BaNinjaDuck

BaNinjaDuck Yellow Slime

Ha, you and your silly age limits
    Me and my signature laugh at it!

11. Titowam

Titowam Hornet

I'm 16 years old and I have my own YouTube channel (Titowam is my gaming channel). I'm kinda shy and won't joke around that much unless I've known you for a while. I have a webcam microphone which actually is quite good. Logitech C270, quite noise-reducing.
    I own Terraria and I've played it for quite some time (downloaded it at first, but bought it a few days ago) so I know pretty much the basics and more.
    I'm from Sweden, but I would say that I got alot of knowledge in english, but sometimes I might have trouble pronouncing stuff, but then again, who doesnt? :p
    I also talk in a british accent and I've done so for a few years, this way I think it's much easier to understand me and I feel more confident when I'm talking.

Add me on Steam or Skype if you're interested.
    Steam: titowam