Lord of the Terrarians

Discussion in 'General Map Discussion' started by Formor Immington, Dec 5, 2012.

?

Is this impossible so stupid?

No... 2 vote(s) 40.0%
YES 2 vote(s) 40.0%
no 0 vote(s) 0.0%
yes 1 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. Hi guys! It's me, Formor Immington here. I am making a Lord of the Rings Terraria map (please tell me it hasn't been done) and just want to post screenshots of places in Middle-Earth and discuss them. I'm not really that popular yet but wanted to share something cool in the making. If you have any suggestions for this, please tell me!
  2. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

You forgot the pics.
  3. 2012-12-06_00009.jpg i havemt posted any yet

EDIT
    A post from after the rivendell post:
    heres a picture of a stone troll.
  4. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Well I guess there isn't much to say until you do.
  5. i know were my screenshots are but dont know how to uplode 'em
  6. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

When you make a new post, look next to "Post Reply" there is a button that says upload file.
  7. Snirk Immington Wandering Eye

You may want to make Hobiton more than just some holes in the ground before posting screenshots.
  8. 2012-12-06_00003.jpg this is a hobbit hole i made.
    2012-12-06_00001.jpg the unfinished Bree and The Old Forest
    2012-12-06_00004.jpg
    A tower at the Grey Havens, a place where elves go before sailing away...

oh why does maplestrip "like" everything you say?
  9. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

It's doesn't really look good or bad. Just plain. Maybe add some more complex design to add to the ambiance. Torches can achieve this will. Maybe yellow ones?
  10. hmmm.... good idea. I've made part of Rivendell. see what you make of it! 2012-12-06_00006.jpg
    Aqueduct-style bridge, and a room
    2012-12-06_00007.jpg
    outside council area
  11. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Looks more interesting. But I think you should try and customize the landscape a little instead of just building around it.
  12. Wellmatbe when I edit this post it'll have a few hobbit holes. the trouble is I lost that world. So the LotT Legacy may end :(
    Snirk Immington likes this.