Lord_Vinvis's Creations

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by lord_vinvis, Nov 15, 2012.

1. lord_vinvis Doctor Bones

I have always felt the need for a place to collect all my creations: well, the day has arrived!
    from now on, I shall post here almost all that is my own. Not everything, to be honest:
    as I am often too lazy to post and some of my creations were made on long lost servers.
    Ahem. Let us get started.

The base of bases' which was my second, after the first was lost.
    I have made pictures with terrafirma, hence the ruined glass textures
    It all started with the wooden house... and the basement... well...
    it sort off expanded by itself. A recent addition is the toilet ( which is flushable!), a completely useless idea of mine. It's quite a large image, be sure to zoom in.
    base.png

Hallowed arena
    Arena I built with a friend on the same world. I'm working on it, which explains some missing dirt
    I moved the tombstones to a graveyard. I found the 'vinvis's intestines were pulled out by spazmatism' quotes not ah, hoo, very encouraging on the battlefield.
    and the crab engine for bomb farming and such
    world2.png

Another base
    base I made with a friend of mine when we had just reached iron phase. we tend to lose our track of time when building :)
    Credit for stairs design goes to someone here on the forum... of whom I cannot recall the name. world3.png

Mining outposts
    pump station, hallow themed
    2013-01-25_00021.jpg

barrier outpost:
    2013-01-25_00020.jpg

Attached Files:

The Warick, rubeszilla and Classikly like this.
  2. Classikly Flying Snake

Looking good!
    lord_vinvis likes this.
  3. Sercease Herpling

Probably Enzym, he has a how to make spiral stairs guide.

Nice buildings, I really like the stone fort with hallow trees
    lord_vinvis likes this.
  4. lord_vinvis Doctor Bones

Could be, Thank you for your feedback
  5. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

Dis is nice.
    lord_vinvis likes this.
  6. Rebelyrocks Cursed Man

Looks amazing. I love the bridge. You should make the middle of the bridge wired to disappear! It would be very cool. Let me know if you use the idea!
  7. lord_vinvis Doctor Bones

I'd love to do that, but unfortunately there are no inactive/active stone bricks
  8. Classikly Flying Snake

Are mods an option?
  9. lord_vinvis Doctor Bones

Yes, they are :), Actually, I am working on a mod myself atm, so I will certainly implement more wired blocks