lost all my items ):

Discussion in 'PC' started by professor pants, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. professor pants Green Slime

hello everybody! i just joined! and i'd like to say, i was on terraria and i was trying to get to the corruption, and i died. while i was on my way back to get my stuff, i had to stop playing terraria because my friend was nagging me to play portal 2 with me. so i logged off, and when i got back on, all my stuff wasn't there like it usually is. and i had a full set of meteor armour and loads of amethyst.:( anyone know how to get it back? or why it is gone? i played on medium-core.
  2. Nanobytez Green Slime

If you die and log out, the items disappear. No matter the difficulty, there is no way to get them back aside from inv editing or working on earning them back.
  3. Tctoocold Lava Slime

There is no way to get your stuff back, if you don't want to drop your stuff when you die play on "Softcore", after you logged out the game deleted all of the "loose" items in the world hence they are gone forever
  4. WolfMimir Cursed Skull

u cant get your stuff back fast legit, u need to be a hacker to get those things back fast, logging out makes every dropped item on the world delete, so i guess all you gotta do i start over.
  5. BionicFuhrer Green Slime

i have some extra stuff i can give you if you start a server or get on one without hamachi
  6. yDieHappy Slimed Zombie

y dont anyone listen to me? "BACKUPS"
  7. Golden Warrior Green Slime

I am full gear! But Im not bothered :(
    ?

off topic: Merch was viewing...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.