Luckiest World Ever???

Discussion in 'PC' started by EpiTomPro123, Dec 30, 2012.

1. EpiTomPro123

EpiTomPro123 Green Slime

I have recently found my first demon alter in my Terraria world. After exploring a little more I then found 3 more demon alters all luckily placed all in different caves and all could be seen on screen at once! To me this will be extremely useful when I enter hardmode as I will already be able to create all 3 hardmode ores and have a demon alter left to create the items needed to summon the hardmode bosses.

Attached Files:

2. XnuffmanX

XnuffmanX Green Slime

I`ve had that too

3. altermaven

altermaven Dark Caster

Actually, you need a mythril anvil to create the hardmode summonables, but a demon altar is still needed for suspicious eye and worm food.

4. Star and Moon

Star and Moon Blood Crawler

Don't forget Night's Edge and Slime Crown too!

5. Classikly

Classikly Frankenstein

It's unusual, but I wouldn't really call it lucky. By the time you're in hardmode most people would be venturing into the Corruption to look for more altars.

6. Star and Moon

I think a world that's lucky is a world where your spawn point (Usually around where the house is built) is in no danger of becoming corrupt or hallowed. My house can't be corrupted, but it's rather close to getting hallowed.

7. Aelov

Aelov Zombie

This happened on my first world, except with around 5 in one area.

8. KLouD KoNNeCteD

KLouD KoNNeCteD Crimera

I don't see the luck. I mean you can't do anything extra with more than one Altar. It will come in handy when you start breaking them but you will find more of them that are even closer together in the corruption. Honestly what you have a picture of is normal and nothing special about it.

EDIT: Upon further inspection that is in the corruption. Yeah that is normal in that area. Also you're gonna want to break more than 3 Altars when you want to spawn hard mode ores. The more you break the more ore you will find.

9. Star and Moon

Yo, this is kinda off topic but in the picture in your hotbar I noticed you have your ivy whip, it's unnecessary to keep grapples in your hot bar as it can be auto activated by pressing the "E" key. Just a tip I thought you should know.

MCMo likes this.
  10. Classikly

Classikly Frankenstein

Wait a minute.. that is the Corruption.