Pre 1.2 map with unknown name. W.I.P.

Discussion in 'Work in Progress Maps' started by m31k, Feb 3, 2013.

1. m31k Unicorn

This is map about story that tell you something. This is about you live with wife, loved wife by you? When you heard from you wife that she is slowly dying(about 5 year), she hear that from one Seer by giving her 5 Daybloms what she needed. Only way to save your wife is to get Flower Live. Only problem is that there is only one flower of live, that is in detroyed town(no longer is town but it is now place of nothing) in ash and corruption that was detroyed by war, everybody in war died. Flower of Live giving to consumer unlimited live, heal by every damage, detroying curses in you and more. mpp3.png mpp1.png mpp2.png
    Map will be edited, in tower iwll be Wizard no Guide(go away). And Merchant can't be in starting plave, because he isn't your wife, he will got replaced by your wife.
    EDIT: Ignoree texture pack in pictures.
  2. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

You're buildings look very nice. Unfortunately it's hard to get a grasp of the story because your English isn't all that great. I can see this translating in to the map, in a negative way.
  3. m31k Unicorn

I a lot of use transplation by one world. I trying my best to do it. I know I will need somebody to help me for this map. I need gramar editor?