Maybe an update on PC?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Bobrocket, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

so i was looking through twitter like you do
    when suddenly this caught my eye
    [IMG]
    the tweet says something about the future of terraria being bright - is red making a new update afterall?
    *dun dun dunnnnnn*
    Cricket, MantasX12 and lord_vinvis like this.
  2. Gmodlol61 Spore Zombie

"Definitely maybe"
    Yeah no
    I have doubts
    Thats a DEFINITE maybe, which is still a chance of no which we can expect.
    He still owns us a bug fix though
    Jeckel and lord_vinvis like this.
  3. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

he could be showing off his "new game" which might be remotely similar to terraria too
  4. W1K Suika Ibuki's CYAN Knight

Not sure if pro trolldigit sarcasm.
    Gmodlol61 likes this.
  5. lord_vinvis Doctor Bones

Well I didn't see that one coming OMG A FINAL UPDATE!!! We musn't get our hopes up though..
    the maybe is treacherous..
    Speaking about bugs... which bugs are currently in the game?
    or would you rather have red fill up some holes? ( for example, the missing snow biome background vista, and snow wall)

He hasn't mentioned his 'new game' for a looong time. He made the impression that he would keep us posted about that one.. or has he abandoned it as well?
    MantasX12 likes this.
  6. Sgt. Bob Hell Bat

If he does update the PC (not expecting it though), I'll be expecting everyone who is complaining about no updates to complain about there being an update after he said there weren't going to be any. I mean people always need to complain, right?
    Jaguargirl and lord_vinvis like this.
  7. W1K Suika Ibuki's CYAN Knight

inb4 people complaining about mods compatibility dying for just a silly bugfix.
    Darthpyro, Bullseye55 and lord_vinvis like this.
  8. flyforshine Corruptor

Would be cool if it gets updated, but I doubt it will.
    It'll sure wipe out hate if he does update it.
    But this happened before.

The console content going to the pc seems the most likely thing to happen, if something happens.
  9. Klapp Tortoise

Guys, it's Redigit.

Even if he was talking about Terraria on the PC, it would just be another comment to build hype. It's the same damn story every time. Always planning "something big" or doing "cool things", then it turns out to be some gimmick so that we'll all look at the shiny new thing he's dangling in front of our face.

I am way out of fucks. Too little too late.
  10. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

He's a funny guy.
    Bullseye55 likes this.
  11. Trae? Green Slime

hehe... anyone remember the carrot dispute?
  12. W1K Suika Ibuki's CYAN Knight

The good days of the "why we no collectun editun ppl nu get pet bunneh nuuuuuu

Then some moments later, on tConfigland...
    Show Spoiler
    [IMG]
    Silverity, Bullseye55 and RazorKnight like this.
  13. daleksax Fungi Bulb

Knowing how these things work with redigit I wouldn't want to get my hopes up too much like I have so many times before about little hints like this from redigit, until more news comes around. As of right now I'll just through this statement into the closest and come back to it again if it shows more importance.
  14. Razor Knight Icy Merman

Red's just making his bi-monthly "how can I troll those who already paid for Terraria while getting a new batch of victims?" fad again. He's just too easy to figure out after the tenth twitroll.
    Gmodlol61 and Stackerzgame like this.
  15. Lord Carver Possessed Armor

Didn't we definitely maybe have a definite promise of a final update?

Anyone definitely maybe remember that?
    KLouD KoNNeCteD likes this.
  16. Darkercloud Lava Slime

I been wondering about that. If red does decide to update terraria, would surfpup be able to make tconfig compatible with terraria again?
  17. funepicwins Snatcher

Knowing Redigit I highly doubt anything will happen. Even if a new update came out I probably will not play it, simply because I have moved on to other games since February that have caught my attention. Running around dual wielding miniguns with my friend in Borderlands 2, enjoying the massively rich story in The Walking Dead, blasting aliens in the face (or getting blasted in the face) in XCOM, sneaking through dark alleyways in Dishonored, playing the fast paced multiplayer in Halo 4, and doing battle with the 18th century British army in Assassin's Creed 3 give my very little reason to replay Terraria, which is a massive shame. It's still one of my favorite games from 2011 though.
  18. Mythril Guy Voodoo Demon

Why hasn't anyone tried extracing the code, then adding there own weapons and stuff to it and all the stuff needed, so it seems like it's been updated? I mean you can't supply the link to download though.
  19. W1K Suika Ibuki's CYAN Knight

Dud modding exists since always. We could pretend tConfig is the best Terraria update so far.
    daleksax likes this.
  20. Mythril Guy Voodoo Demon

I know, but it's always an option, so when you run the game you can see Terraria 1.1.3 or Terraria 1.2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.