Meh Twins Destroyed, No Hardcore items.

Discussion in 'Terraria Videos' started by Epickid, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Epickid Eskimo Zombie

Takes waaaaaay to long to upload.
    Hey guys can you please go to the video and like it. There has been a problem lately that people have been coming onto my videos and disliking them for no apparent reason =(.
  2. ibowser123 Vampire

LIES! You didn't defeat The Twins without hardcore items.
    You beat The Twins and a wyvern without hardcore items. :p

I guess this technically counts as a victory...although you did use the Nurse...
    Epickid likes this.
  3. m31k Unicorn

Only used hardcore item were mechanical Eye and Geater Healing Potion(if he used that potion in video). Also Obsidian Shield and Sceptre Boots aren't hardcore items, I could use then and use other trinkets.
    Epickid likes this.
  4. Epickid Eskimo Zombie

If you watch closely you will see that a bug occurred and didnt let me use a potion =S.

I use her every day ;).

The destroyer, Believe it or not, Is way harder than this. 0.0
  5. Zaflis Lava Slime

It's hardmode (not hardcore, that means different game mode), also you did use greater healing potions. Either way, very well done.
  6. m31k Unicorn

Do you saw this? Or readed.
  7. Tunnel King Moderator

Nice video, well done. I have a hard time with the Twins with hardmode gear.

You should post these in the 'Terraria Videos' section (http://www.terrariaonline.com/forums/terraria-videos.32/) instead of General Talk, though. That way, people looking for videos like this will find them more easily. You can 'report' your own threads and ask a mod to move the the ones you already posted from here to there.
    Epickid likes this.
  8. Loki ISP Moderator

Already moved. Nice work in that vid.
    Epickid likes this.
  9. Medricel Green Slime

Its a known bug with the Nurse. The Potion Sickness debuff icon is removed, but the actual debuff is still in effect, preventing further potion usage until it runs out normally.
    Epickid likes this.
  10. Epickid Eskimo Zombie

Thank you =3 Tunnel king and Loki ISP :p.

Just realized now Medricel =3. I'm just going to leave the hacking part thing in there. It seems funny to me XD.

I'm gonna make a skeletron prime vid. Although he is easier, I might need moar DPS a second.
  11. Epickid Eskimo Zombie

what you mean =S? Can you rephrase your question? I don't quite understand.
  12. m31k Unicorn

I quoted his post and your post to say him what you said.
  13. Epickid Eskimo Zombie

o derp =S
  14. MantasX12 Dungeon Guardian

MEME 10.jpg JUST JOKING :D.
  15. Epickid Eskimo Zombie