Pre 1.2 Minilands v4 - Iced!

Discussion in 'Released Maps' started by IcyPRO, Jan 17, 2012.

1. IcyPRO Fire Imp

[IMG]
    (updated on August 10th 2013)

Hey guys and girls,
    it's me Icy and I'm back with newer, better version of Minilands!
    (The map is done, you can download it now!)

I've decided to completely rework entire map and make it even more entertaining than before. You can look forward to old - reworked and expanded lands, but also to new lands, new traps, better treasures and overall better look of the map. The map has been though through as much as possible, to make every place exciting and worth to explore.
    If you played this map before, I can guarantee you won't regret playing it again; and if you're new to this map, then what are you waiting for? :D

Map by itself has no particular rules, but for the best experience play with a new character.
    That's all from my side, now it's up to you. I wish you exciting exploring and a lot of fun!
    (You can post your playthrough here and I may feature it.)

Icy ~

Anyway, don't worry - it's still not the final version and you can expect v5 to be seen some time after Terraria 1.2 update. Stay tuned!

To all those asking for an update:
    [IMG]
    I can't. Any action I make in TEdit editor, this message pops up.
    I was expecting a fix after few TEdit updates, but it seems it's not happening...

You can post here your suggestions, ideas, experiences or anything else - I will read them all!

Download:
    CLICK ME! (newest v4 - MediaFire)
    ~ ~ ~
    Click Me! (old v3)
    Click Me! (old Hardcore Edition)

°If you like my work and would like to support me, you can donate here:
    Donate (via Curse) or(via HotFile)
    °You can also help me just by clicking these:

°Thank you very much for your support, I appreciate it all.
    Icy ~

These are my other maps:
    FORGOTTEN LAND - http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/forgotten-land-adventure-survival-quest.90364/
    HARPY ARENA - http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/harpy-arena-survival-map-by-icy.79275/

Starting area:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Check out more pictures (spoilers):
    All Screenshots! (open)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Tuggers03, Blue Lit, Thought and 28 others like this.
  2. Hamdrax Undead Viking

Man I love this Map Its SO COOL
    Snirk Immington and IcyPRO like this.
  3. Skeletron Prime Green Slime

Cool. Just cool. I didnt passed it, i have only copper armor, can you fight against me in this map?
    IcyPRO likes this.
  4. Hamdrax Undead Viking

from Copper Armor I got ShadowScale XD
  5. Skeletron Prime Green Slime

Really? Then from shadowscale you will get Hallowed? :D
  6. IcyPRO Fire Imp

Thank you guys! I'm working on some improvements right now...
    Also, what do u mean by getting shadowscale? Did u slay a boss?
  7. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Awesome map, having to worry about how big a fall is, making sure you can get your way back out of the whole you dug, taking many seconds to destroy a stone block. Makes me want to start Terraria from the start again.
  8. Hamdrax Undead Viking

Yeah But I slayed EoW 4 times..... and failed about 3
    the 3rd fail was when Eow Just when Skydiving into the bottom less pit and despawned XD
  9. Hamdrax Undead Viking

The Trap Under The Ocean I dont know if it's suppose to happen but it makes an infinite waterfall bug... so yeah...
  10. Hamdrax Undead Viking

FOUND all of the Santa Costume Set Very Clever hiding the Shirt and Pants ;)
    I would Kinda Ask A few Things For the next update!
    Larger Curroption....
    An easy way Down To the Underworld
    Chests With Stuff in them ON THE SURFACE every new Island you find or most of the time
    A Island Made of Obsidan
    A Island With Lots of Gold Chest Hidden In the Map
    Mana Crystals in Chests
    MORE GOLD KEYS
    and thats it but i like everything so far :)
  11. IcyPRO Fire Imp

I'll fix that, don't want to lose water in the whole ocean...
  12. IcyPRO Fire Imp

Larger corruption: - I'll think about how could I extend it.
    Underworld: I ment to do a sign - which would say something like: "There's a hellworld right under you." but maybe I'll just do some simple stairs.
    Chest on the surface: if I get it right: less hidden chests? I'll think about it (maybe weaker weapons)
    Obsidian island: why? I wanned to see your creativity on mixing lava with water. Maybe I'll create one, maybe not...
    A island with lots of gold chests: Ah you! xD
    Mana crystals in chests: Well this is a good idea, because I noticed too that only few stars fall down.
    More gold keys: 1st - I'm about to completely rework all chests and their goodies. 2nd - dungeon is a place meant to farm some keys.

And could you tell me, which areas you cleared so far? Anyway, thanks for your ideas, they helped.
  13. IcyPRO Fire Imp

And thank you too xD
    Don't you think I forgot about your comment. Good luck and have fun!
  14. Hamdrax Undead Viking

Ive Cleared...
    1.the corruption island-that island with losts of demonite was really not needed i found it when i fell in a gap in the jungle...
    2.the jungle island-that was were i found the goblin Npc good times
    3.the sky island(with lots of copper)-curse the harpies but worth the starfury
    4.the whole underground-not counting the underground hallow i didnt know chaos elemental still spawns in the underground hallowed and thats why i keep screwing up!
    5.the snow island-SANTA OUTFIT FTW
    6.the desert island-first island i killed myself on
    7.the ocean island-ill just say this change the water trap into a sand trap the water is just to easy
    8.the meteor island-i got some feather fall potions to get into hell i wanted to short cut my way so i drank one to get into the mines and i just found it.......
    9.i think 5-6 forest islands and that's it
    by the was the locked chest outside the dungeon was very..very..cheep and i didnt killed skeletron yet so you know what happend to me...
  15. IcyPRO Fire Imp

So, dungeon still awaits you?
    Anyway, did you found some shadow chests? ^^
    U will open them later... Ur maybe in the half of the game... How much does it take u so far? xD
  16. Skeletron Prime Green Slime

Okay bro, I just got Shadow armor (shadowscale). I have a question. Can you fight Hardmode bosses in this map? And make update notes on main post. :) - happy fan of your map.
    BTW. My bro wanted to download this map too, but download is not working. Can you fix it somehow?
  17. IcyPRO Fire Imp

Thank you. Well, I just found a GREAT BUG in this map - it's missing hellforge!! Oh my God, you can't get any molten armor or pickaxe, so you won't be able to open shadow chests and do nothing at all in the hardmode. Please wait for the next release... There will be a lot of great stuff too.
    About the map downloading, your brother should try again, otherway, you download it and send it to him.
  18. ahamling27 Map Expert/Admin

Downloading this now. Do you know you can attach files to the post? Not many people like waiting 45 seconds for a dowload, and then you get your bandwidth capped. So a 14MB file takes 3 minutes when it should take 7-20 seconds. :(

Otherwise, I'll be checking this out today. ;)

Edit; Is there a reason there is a 13.4MB BMP? Other than to say thanks, that's a little large for a picture...
  19. IcyPRO Fire Imp

Though none has ever donate me, so I'm trying to earn just a bit by this service. =(
    And another funny fact - uploading.com stops with affiliate program from yesterday. -.-
    I'll have to find another site...
  20. Skeletron Prime Green Slime

I tried download map again. Didn't worked... I cant send map to my brother, becouse I just cleared out it and alot of other stuff, becouse I needed some space xD. Hellforge is missing? I searched whole map for it T_T. I was thinkin it was really good hidden :D. Great, great map.