Moving to console?

Discussion in 'PC' started by XbutnotthatX, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XbutnotthatX Demon Eye

Honestly, I just found out that the game is moving to console with new material. When you told us that it wasn't going to be updated in the first place. Seriously if you do that, when I paid money out of my wallet to help the company grow, it's a dick move. I rarely if ever rant, but this qualifies as a dick move: We paid you for a PC game that probably put your company on the map, I hope you plan to give us an update like in the console version. Otherwise, I will straight up boycott the game on the principle.
  2. NSwa Slimer

[IMG]

For what you got for $10 dollars be happy.. The amount of content for such a low price is phenomenal.
  3. XbutnotthatX Demon Eye

Good for you, but not the point.
    Sir8BitHero likes this.
  4. NSwa Slimer

Why are you being an irrational douche? There are plenty of flame threads that can use your trolling. Please go be inconsiderate elsewhere please. Meaning not on these forums.
  5. XbutnotthatX Demon Eye

I am sorry, your e-tears just aren't good enough brah.
    Infraction has been given for this message by Loki ISP. Details | Jan 23, 2013
  6. Razor Knight Icy Merman

Good sir or madam, your account balance does not cover the entitlement in your OP. Please call our head office ASAP to clear out any doubts you might have about our services. Best regards from Entitlement Bank International.
    NSwa likes this.
  7. NSwa Slimer

Now take your aimless insult you directed at me and reflect on it yourself.. brah..
  8. XbutnotthatX Demon Eye

I am sorry, you had something intelligent to add?
  9. NSwa Slimer

Requesting lock of pointless flame thread.
  10. XbutnotthatX Demon Eye

I am sorry, I can't take you seriously. You dropped a meme in a conversation to my question, and outrage.
  11. Darkas-Pony Blood Crawler

Well it was obvious, was not it? People tend to forget that as any game , their main objective is money and attracting a wider audience, approaching consoles is a pretty smart move. They need to offer a little something to attract the console buyers so they did. Giving free updates to the PC version is not as profitable as it was before.
    Loki ISP and XbutnotthatX like this.
  12. W1K The actually real Suika Ibuki

Not trying to be a dick here, but if you get butthurt for a gama worth 4 times more than COD at 1/6 times the actual price, I'm not sure what you pretend fom gaming in general. Games don't get updates for ever, some games for money related reasons don't get updated at all and the console port is not Red's job but just his "permission". Red is having some thoughts on getting back on updating, but nothing is confirmed. No one is stopping you from boycott the game and that is the same stupid threat every single guy who got butthurt over his decision used in all this damn time.
  13. XbutnotthatX Demon Eye

Thank you, I can take you seriously.

I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt if they actually go on record and give us the new content. Otherwise if they've just played us for our money so they could sell-out. They're obviously not too concerned about the quality of their work, and just want money. Which is why I give more credit to Jeb for continuing Minecraft, the updates may be a bit too fast, but they're still working on it. Terraria is getting the shaft, if they aren't developing it anymore.
  14. Loki ISP Moderator

Finally a constructive post in the thread - a good way to end it.

And with that, locked for redundancy and what amounts to Internet slap fighting vs constructive dialogue - before anyone strays too far and lands some infractions (even if some of the above deserves LoC at the very least)

TC, there are plenty of existing threads to rage about this on - I'd suggest the "My Fellow Terrarians 2" thread.

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/my-fellow-terrarians-pt-2.82165/page-83#post-1978090

A reminder to folks to address the post and not the poster.
    XbutnotthatX likes this.
  15. NSwa Slimer

Simply because I post a meme you cant take me seriously? What an idiot. All I posted you piece of trash was that you should be happy for what you paid for. Get over yourself.
  16. Loki ISP Moderator

You ninja'd the lock, but didn't heed the warning about debating the post and not the poster.

Calling another user an idiot or piece of trash - particularly after a staff warning in a thread - will not be tolerated.

This is the reason for your infraction. As another reminder, meme posts are typically covered under LoC. Especially like the one posted. I let it go and hoped to cover with a verbal in my prior post.

Pm or profile if you have any questions.
  17. Loki ISP Moderator

XbutnotthatX is also receiving an LoC. The string of worthless tit for tat posts only inflamed the situation.

That doesn't excuse the personal attacks, but it isn't acceptable either. Should have done that at the same time - mea culpa.

Double posting to ensure an alert so he sees this. If you are having issues with another user in a thread, report and move on - getting into slap fights like this only serves to bring both parties down.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.