TConfig (MULTI-RELEASE,WIP) Zoodle's "Necro" MOD.

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Zoodletec, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Zoodletec Angry Nimbus

Hellooos to you, Zoodletec here
    Looking for more content? You came to the right place;)

UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR 1.2
    IN PROGRESS!!!!!! XD
    CURRENTLY ALL MODS ARE NOT WORKING IN TERRARIA 1.2 AND UP
    Will be back soon as TAPI arrives =]

The Necro pack MOD SP
    Full game length mod adds a dark slightly twisted tone to Terraria. Which path will you choose the light or the dark? Is heavily dependant on mob drop to make items.
    It currently contains (numbers constantly expanding):
    *New Nightmare world (changes everything)
    *150 New NPC's (13 bosses, 130 regular enemies, and 3 Town NPC's)
    *476 New Items (including 37 full sets of armor, 104 Weapons, tools, tiles, decorative stuff, and much more)

The Necro pack MOD MP
    Full game length mod adds a dark slightly twisted tone to Terraria. Which path will you choose the light or the dark? Is heavily dependant on ores that spawn after defeating certain bosses to make items. (great in SP for those who love mining)
    It currently contains (numbers constantly expanding):
    *178 New NPC's (13 bosses, 130 regular enemies, and 3 Town NPC's)
    *569 New Items (including 37 full sets of armor, 104 Weapons, tools, tiles, decorative stuff, and much more)
    PS. Lots of LULZ items too because being too serious is boring.

Necro pack SP is NOT Multiplayer compatible
    but, Necro pack MP is Singleplayer compatible

*ATTENTION MOD MAKERS*
    IF YOU ARE FREE TO USE/MODIFY MY SPRITES IN YOUR MOD. BUT YOU MUST GIVE CREDIT IN YOUR OP FOR THE SPRITES USED. Thank you =]

HIGHLY RECOMENDED TO USE THIS MOD WITH ALL NECRO MODS...
    Yoraizor's Improved mannequins mod (allows custom armor to be placed on vanilla mannequins.

If you don't know I've done my fair share of spriting for a bunch of different Mod makers
    (W1k, Obsidian54, Yoraizor, CMHQ, Random people, ect...LOL).

*Requirements*
    You must be using the latest version of Tconfig
    [IMG]
    All MODS currently using Tconfig 0.35.3

If you would like to show your support you can get the Necro banner HERE
    NEW NECRO BANNER HERE!

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    NECRO PACK SP(single player)
    v.1.0v1.1 v1.2 v1.25 v1.3 v1.4 v1.45 v1.5 v1.55 v1.6 v1.7 v1.8 v1.85 v1.86 v1.87 v1.88 v1.89 v1.9 v1.91

Important! BEFORE INSTALLING V1.91 (open)

IMPORTANT!
    DO NOT UPDATE UNTIL YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING WORLD WITH NECRO SP OR MP TOWN NPCS IN IT. YOU WILL LOSE THAT WORLD.
    (ANY ONE NEW TO NECRO MODS OR JUST STARTING NEW WORLD DISSREGARD THIS)

1. Download/install NPC disable below

2. Start Terraria

3. Go to Tconfig settings in main menu

4. Make sure NPC dissable is On

5. Enter your Necro SP or MP world

6. Make sure all town NPC's are gone

7. Exit and save your game

8. Go back into Tconfig settings in main menu and turn off NPC dissable and old Necro mods.

9. Down load newest Necro SP or MP version from Zoodle mod thread and install.

10.Go back into your world and enjoy =]....(Don't worry your town NPC's will re-spawn soon =P )

This only needs to be done because town NPC's names have been changed and spawning has been fixed in new versions of Necro SP and MP and will cause errors in worlds with Necro town NPC's with old names in them.

OBJ File: HERE
    Installer: HERE

V1.9 (open)

[(old)Pre-Nightmare world version"]
    (old)Pre-Nightmare world version
    OBJ File:HERE

[/spoiler]

NECRO PACK MP (multi player)
    v1.88V1.9
    Important! BEFORE INSTALLING V1.9 (open)

IMPORTANT!
    DO NOT UPDATE UNTIL YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING WORLD WITH NECRO SP OR MP TOWN NPCS IN IT. YOU WILL LOSE THAT WORLD.
    (ANY ONE NEW TO NECRO MODS OR JUST STARTING NEW WORLD DISSREGARD THIS)

1. Download/install NPC disable below

2. Start Terraria

3. Go to Tconfig settings in main menu

4. Make sure NPC dissable is On

5. Enter your Necro SP or MP world

6. Make sure all town NPC's are gone

7. Exit and save your game

8. Go back into Tconfig settings in main menu and turn off NPC dissable and old Necro mods.

9. Down load newest Necro SP or MP version from Zoodle mod thread and install.

10.Go back into your world and enjoy =]....(Don't worry your town NPC's will re-spawn soon =P )

This only needs to be done because town NPC's names have been changed and spawning has been fixed in new versions of Necro SP and MP and will cause errors in worlds with Necro town NPC's with old names in them.

V1.88 (open)

NPC Dissable mod
    (gets rid of all NPC's in-game)
    Code created by Yoraizor
    INSTALLER: HERE

SP AND MP VERSIONS CAN NOT BE ON AT THE SAME TIME FILES WILL CONFLICT
    [IMG]

CLICK HERE FOR NECRO SP WIKI
    CLICK HERE FOR NECRO MP WIKI

CHANGE LOG (open)

CHANGES TO BOTH SP v1.91 & MP v1.9

*MASIVE CODE OVER HAUL! many code fixes and over all clean up.

*All Necro SP Nightmare world mobs have been added to Necro MP. Also All new weapons and most other content.

*Nightmare mode has been added to Necro MP (Nightmare mode begins after Ultra Death is defeated). Nightmare world mobs will begin to spawn.

*Buff coding fixed (now all enemy buffs and custom buffs work).

*Ore spawning method changed Blood ore spawing at new map fixed.

*Blood particles and colored particles added to all custom NPC's)

*New particle effects added for many boss and regular mobs.

*Town NPC's names changed and spawning fixed.

*Genius Jet Brain new sprite

*Jet Brain new sprite

*Plague new sprite

*Plutarian Transporter New Sprite

*Arch Angel new sprite

*New Winged Snowman mob

*Mechanical Necro Harpy new sprite

*New Mother Alien Head and Crystal Formation boss mobs (replaces mother ship boss with new AI and sprites)

*Mutated Plague new sprite

*Necro Harpy new sprite

*Plutarian Carrier new sprite

*Plutarian Fighter Ship (Diamond and Ruby) new sprites

*Plutarian Soldier new sprite

*New Angel Statue Mob

*New Bloody Karie Mob

*New Brain Slug Mob

*New Demon Chief Assassin Mob

*New Eye Of Lesser Known Villan Mob

*New Fallen Angel Mob

*New JAWS Mob

*New Leech Eel Mob

*New Night Terror Mob

*New Nightshade Mob

*New Possessed Hammer Mob

*New spawning item for Mechanical Seiryu boss.

*Enchanted dragons gate gem now works as normal summoning item.

*New Assult Rifle Of Cthulhu Weapon added

*New Diabolical Pendulum Weapon added

*New Dark Magic missile Weapon added

*Air Strike friendly NPC new sprite

*New Armored Angel mob

*Nitrogen Worm new head sprite

*Waking Mask new sprite

*Flesh Walls new sprite (SP ONLY)

*Phantom new sprite nerfed knockback

*Phantom Lord new sprite

*Blood Worm new head sprite

*Mechanical Seiryu crash bug fixed!

*New AI Mechanical Seiryu Boss

*Lucifer new sprite

So before you install either new SP or MP versions make sure you follow the steps I have put in the OP (only applies to those with saved worlds using the old versions of the Necro mods. Players starting new worlds disregard. It's pretty much just because I changed the town NPC codes and re-named all the town NPC's in the mod. All the download links in the original post have been updated. I will be getting my friend to auto generate updated versions of both mods soon hopefully.
    As always I hope you all enjoy.

NPC'S (open)

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG] [IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] [IMG]

Nightmare World (Necro SP) (open)

Nightmare World is reached by using the Nightmare Crystal dropped by the Ultra Death boss. When used the world the world will freeze for about 30 seconds (don't fidget your mouse around while this is happening, just be patient. The game is loading/generating a new world map) Then you will be automatically warped to the Nightmare world. Your old world map will stay intact with all your stuff you have in it. A new map will have been created named "Nightmare"that you can now choose to play from the world selection menu. Things are drastically different in the nightmare world in appearance as well as new enemies will spawn and many of the vanilla enemies will be buffed with higher def, atk, and HP. If you load up either the nightmare world or one of your normal worlds and things are mixed from either worlds (going back and forth between world types can sometimes mix the background and the foreground stuff) just buy a normal world or nightmare world crystal (1 silver at any given time). Use the crystal of the type of world you wish to play and exit the world and re-enter and every thing will be put back in place.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Videos:
    How to install MODS (open)

Interview with me by RWM8558 (open)

VIDEOS BY RWM8558 (open)

NECRO PACK
    PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13

PART 14

Videos by xXSupermanXx (open)

Videos by Spooky1271 (open)

Videos by Sandro (open)

Credits:
    Big thank you to:
    W1k for letting me use his custom boss coding, various other codes, and all his help.
    Omnir for his many npc codes, a still fame of his pheonix npc I used as a projectile, a remade sprite from his Ancient Behemoth npc, a remade sprite from his Rotworm npc, the legs used from his poison spider npc, and being an amazing person and insperation to me I wouldn't have done any of this if it wasn't for his example.
    Yoraizor for his sweet Blade code for the divine blade and a never ending supply of help any time I needed it.
    Obsidian for his Town NPC, portal, other world, and NPC randomization codes.
    PoroCYon and BlahBlahBal for letting me use thier Ore spawning method.
    Najko for creating an auto wiki generating program for me that generated the necro MP wiki. Other mod makers that would like an auto generated wiki can contact NajkoHERE
    smokesjackson for adding custom sounds to the mod
    Drakon for his creeper zombie and Mr Mystery. Staff codes
    Zero-exodus for his help with the Plutarian Fighter ships AI code.
    Also big thanks to the CMHQ group as well for all their help and coding wisdom =D
  2. Beef Green Slime

WOW! Just wow! I haven't even downloaded/played it...and geez man, good job, well... for the sprites atleast. (seems solid although)
    Omnir and Zoodletec like this.
  3. Zoodletec Angry Nimbus

Thank you! This post is going to be my excess spriting outlet...that and I needed a good excuse to have to learn more about coding. Good news is I have a lot of good help lol I'm working on re-writing the bosses AI but that could take a while cuz I'm still NEWB at it. For now there will be lots of items and weapons ect because items are fairly easy to do and spriting is kinda my thing =]
    Tim Hjersted likes this.
  4. Beef Green Slime

Well good job! Support. :D
  5. W1K ded

A content pack by Zoodly? Must be awzum! MUST LIKE!11!1.

Seriously, nice work, hope to see more of your awzum random sprites :3. (Too bad I wanted to make the Castlevania pack for my modpack, but I suppose it's not a bad idea to share some sprites, LOL)
    Fruitbat and Zoodletec like this.
  6. Zoodletec Angry Nimbus

I'm covering Castlevania (SOTN) just cuz it's one of my favourite games of all. I could make sprites for Castlevania (all games) for your modpack. Heck if I could sprite 1x1 I would sprite a whole new Castlevania game LOL....maybe after I finish college round two.
  7. jurrian Cursed Man

can someone help me.
    I donwloaded the Unobtanium mod but now if I make a new world It stuck at Counting ores (0)%.
    If I delete the mod It does the same thing.
    plz I need help I can't play terraria with mod anymore :p
  8. Zoodletec Angry Nimbus

Is the Unobtanium mod the only mod you have installed?
  9. Beware The Ocean Green Slime

Oh wow, this is AWESOME. *download*
    EDIT: This mod is just MCDONALD'S! I'm lovin' it.
    EDIT #2: I'm not getting the option to craft the Necronomicon. Guessing that's a bug? I jumped in and looked at the code, and everything seemed fine. I'm positive I have all the ingredients, and I am at a Demon Altar. Help?
    Zoodletec likes this.
  10. jurrian Cursed Man

nah I had other mods too so when I deleted those ones the mod worked but thanks for the help ;)
  11. Zoodletec Angry Nimbus

I just tried mine and it crafts fine in pre-hard mode and hard mode...just in case here is a copy of the mod I just tried out. Let me know if it works for you.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ajuu2jlxftoa96g
    EDIT: I'm glad you like it so far. I tested out the link above as well it crafts the summoning item.

Glad to help. Some times certain mods can clash and crash with others. It can get pretty messy if you have a lot of mods installed and your trying to find which ones the bad one LOL BTW hope you had a chance to try this one out =]
  12. Terrarizzle Green Slime

I love this, more bosses are always a major plus from me :)
    ShadowLord350 likes this.
  13. Zoodletec Angry Nimbus

Thanks, It's a good thing you like bosses. I'm working on two more right now for a new content pack...an earth guardian boss who's drops will let you summon an Alien boss. You might have checked this out already but just in case you haven't this boss is amazing HERE it's part of the MISC pack I did all the art for the boss and most of W1k's other bosses...items, weapons, armor ect.
  14. Beware The Ocean Green Slime

Unfortunately, there still isn't any magic going on. I've tried three different Demon Altars, but nothing showed up. The code seems perfectly fine, and there's no reason that it shouldn't work.... I'm going to try making it craft at an Anvil, see if that changes anything. Nope. Now I'll try changing the recipe. Scratch that. Looking at the code, and comparing it to mine. Adding random tidbits not found. Negative. Making it into a consumable melee weapon??? Nada. Starting Terraria differently? Stopping all other mods and repeating all of those?
    HELP!?!?! I really want to play your mod.
  15. Zoodletec Angry Nimbus

Hmmm...the only thing I can tell you is make sure you have Tconfig 0.23.1 installed. Maybe try opening ModPack Builder and re building or going into Tconfig options in-game and clicking the mod off and on and then reload mods.

*Edit* Almost finished the next pack I like to call "Purple people eater Pack"
    [IMG]
  16. Zero-Exodus Wraith

WEIRD, wish i could see the animations
  17. Zoodletec Angry Nimbus

So here is a little sneak peak at my up comming content pack.
    I'm currently working on weapons, items, and armor for the pack.
    Fruitbat and 7UR7L3 like this.
  18. Sigia Snatcher

One eye'd, one horned, purple people eaters.
    Zoodletec likes this.
  19. Beware The Ocean Green Slime

Looks awesome, but I'm so angry about the darn Necro!!! There's no crafting thingy to make the Necronomicon, and there aren't any flaws in your code. I tried making a new world, and I'm positive I have tConfig 0.23.1. Maybe you could find a way to distribute a ZIP, and not a RAR??? That might do something.
  20. W1K ded

Are you sure you're not running some mods that might have the same item's names?