My completely unimpressive city.

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by Rho, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Rho Doctor Bones

'sup guys.

Just wanted to share my lil' village. I'm personally not a big fan of the enormous castles, the supernatural floating cities, or anything too extravagant.
    I like my settings realistic. You know, simple things, normal-sized houses, lit pathways, watchtowers, flying demonic eyeballs. The usual.

Let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it, even though it's a bit.. Underwhelming.

My City.png

PS: If you want to see it, you might want to open it in a new tab, it's kind of.. Long.
    ScaryJello likes this.
  2. Drmixable Green Slime

3. ItzMatthew Green Slime

How do take the picture to be that big?
  4. Rho Doctor Bones

Add five screenshots, a smidge of Microsoft Paint, and a whole lotta love.
  5. Sequel Squirrel

I really like the way you constructed the houses! You're right, they have an aesthetic appeal that is altogether charming. :)
  6. Rho Doctor Bones

Thanks! I'm glad you like it, even though it's a bit simplistic compared to the Mario-shaped flying castles with waterfalls of lava and all that.
  7. Ephemerius Green Slime

IT's epic that they're not uniform and the torch lit road is also most epic indeed.
  8. Wuanji Green Slime

Fix the title on the thread kind sir! This is a fine looking city mate, though i have the skills too make a city myself i just dont have the patience, which is sad actually seeing how well you did it mate.
  9. ForeverCopper Dark Caster

A lot better than mine. Good job!
  10. xx3dgxx Yellow Slime

Looks really cool!
  11. Rho Doctor Bones

Oh, wow, unexpected. Thanks everyone.
  12. N0DemonZ Green Slime

Very nice City you have there !
  13. Pinkie Green Slime

Awesome, I love the chimney