My Creation Compundrium Thread!

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by AyeAye12, Mar 25, 2012.

1. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

I decided not to clog this section up with my threads containing quarter-decent (sometimes terrible) creations, so I made this one for all my creation needs, concerning Creation Compundrium.

To start it off, I'm going to post my Post-Apocalyptic creation, Fort Bluebrick! Ironically, before this Creation Compundrium, I had a world made for ruined cities and things. I deleted it. :mad:

So, I recreated the spawn building there, Fort BlueBrick. And now, for some backstory.

---

FortBlueBrick.png

Fort BlueBrick. It was going to be the pinnacle building of The I's Third Land. It was going to be a giant tower that scratched the heavens, as the New City and the New Dock gazed below.

IronicSign.png

Ha.

As if that was going to happen. The Corruption grew more violent here. The Jungle grew over forests in seconds. The Hallow, which we used to stop the Corruption, grew out of hand.

Then, it came.

An unknown, giant being, that comes across the cosmos and obliterates planets. Or, in this case, islands. Nothing survived. Except for this. A floating ruin, infected by the Corruption, as it precariously sits in the sky, above nothing. The land has been destroyed.

Now, I sit here, and wonder when I can stop living this hell.

EvenMoreIronicSign.png

Please, this dark irony makes me want to kill myself.

---

Here is the TEdit picture as well:

TeditFortBluebrick.png

I know, I know, it's not that good, and there will be many better creations. But I like it's simplicity.

Comment below!
    Classikly and Enzym like this.
  2. Enzym Umbrella Slime

I have a request mate.. can you please post a full image instead of thumbnail because my shitty net connection is too slow to load thumbnails :)
    Anyway nice work.:D
  3. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

Thanks, and I will soon! I did thumbnail because I didn't want to make the post TOO big, but sure.
    Enzym likes this.
  4. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

By the way, the "Beast" is meant to be a StarBound reference, because at the start of the game the world gets destroyed by an "unknown being..." It's full image now.
  5. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Now thats better... thanks mate:)
  6. Emcitement Snatcher

that build would make a good start to an adventure map.
  7. razortazor Doctor Bones

i like the design of this, reminds me of my old fort before i raged at it..
    also good use of the curruption
  8. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

I was actually thinking of that as well.... Who knows? I might!
  9. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

My Eastern Creation Compundrium!
    GolfishNoodleSoupTop.png
    GoldfishNoodleSoupResturaunt.png

This is the start of my Chinatown district as well, which will feature a Hot Air Balloon in the style of a Chinese Lantern, a paper mill, an Elemental Pagoda and a factory!

This is a lot better than the last two creation compundriums IMO. I'm getting better!

Comment below!
  10. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Hey mate I just notice that the furniture and lanterns aren't symmetrically place, Did do it on purpose???
  11. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

Ah, I just noticed that. Damnit.

The problem is that Lanterns take up more space than you think, meaning you can't put them beside each other very easily. Well, that's what happens for me at least.
  12. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

My Statue Creation Compundrium! Well, there are two candidates. I need YOU to vote for which one is best!

-----------
    StanTheGreatGod.png
    In the Ancient Days of the World of The I, when it was known simply as World of AyeAye, everyone worshipped the mightiest, the strongest, the most moral, the most kindest, and the grandfather of Chuck Norris.

The Great God Stan.

They built cities in his name. In fact, each city was known as St Stan, causing the Great Confusion Era.

The mightiest of all the statues that were built to him, however, was a massive statue that was built in a barren desert, where nothing grew. Yes, over a billion slaves were crushed from each massive stone block. Yes, 18'000'000'000 artists were killed for getting the expression of Stan the Great God's face wrong (you would be very surprised how hard it is.) Yes, two whole cities (St Stan and St Stan) had to be destroyed to build it. But Stan approved of it.

To show his approval, he decided to light up the sky with his fireworks show... using lightning.

Accidentally, he sent giant storms across the surface of the world. The oceans grew in size and the winds made massive waves which flooded the world. Soon, everything was destroyed.

Yet Stan didn't care. Why? Because he didn't exist.

As the great King AyeAye the 12th was about to drown, God came to him and told him off for believing a phony god.*

Oops.

However, the Year of the Storms was a blessing in disguise. All the seeds from all over the world blended together, and the desert where the statue was grew into a Jungle.

All that remains of the Great God, Stan is that head. Although it is said that in his head is an entrance to a vast labyrinth inside the statue, in which is the most powerful artefact ever: The Heart of Stan...

* God wasn't angry at him, mind. Just bemused he would believe in such a silly thing.
    ------------------

OR,

-----------------

TheHandofRockism.png
    Reggaeism. Another religion now fallen into the past. And like Stananity, all that is left of it is a statue. Or the remains of one.

After finding out how to smoke Jungle Spores, the Great Chief of the Spear Clan had a "vision." He described the lighting as "trippy" and that someone came to him. He had big dreadlocks, wore fluorescent robes and was smoking Jungle Spores as well. And he said:

"Yo, you've ben at that good stuff , yea? Well, ye see, I am the one and true God, right? And if ye wanna be like me, ye have to follow ma three laws:

1. Smoke Jungle Spores awl the time, okay?

2. Mine into the ground until ya find a glowing, rainbow stone. It called Star Bone, yeah, and when you mix it with yawr Jungle Spores, it will meke YOU a God like me, right? So, you life should be awl about mining the ground until ya hit this great stuff, awl rite?

3. Yaw gotta play music like this AWL the time; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDerlzIHg68 "
    I know, I'm terrible at making him sound like a Rastafarian...

And so, the Chief did just that. And so Reggaeism was born.

However much they mined however, they never found any Starbone. After another smoke, he found the answer;

"Ya see, I don't think ya-awl believe I'm the right God, ye? So, to prove it, ye, ya awl gotta build a giant statue of me , rite? Okay? Good."

And so, the Chief did just that. However, the Hornet Clan had control over most of the Jungle, the Piranha Clan having control over a bit of the West. This meant that to build the Statue, they had to destroy their village. Which they did. Which was stupid, but the Jungle Spores had already diluted their brains, and they couldn't think properly.

Now thay had no home, they continued building the giant statue. But then, this God-figure camer to the Chief in another Smoke, and was angry:

"Ya ar an idiot! Ya know I'm not like that! Fawr that, yaw tribe are naw DEAD!"

And soon, they died. The Witchdoctor from the Piranha Clan found out they died from Jungle Spore Overdose.

Seeing as they needed the space, the Hornet Clan destroyed the whole statue, leaving a hand.

Two days later, a trickle of blood seeped through a finger, and encrusted into Adamanite the day after...

--------

Okay, ignore the backstory above. Looks like I've been smoking Jungle Spores as well, looking at the writing! :D

By the way, sorry if I insulted anyone in the backstory above. I did not intened to abuse anyone, and will take it down if needed to.

ANYway... which should I forward to Confuzzldyma? The Head of Stan or the Hand of Reggaeism?
  13. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

Welcome aboard the S.S Fuhrer!
    -----------------------------------------------------

Ahh, a new sailor! Always great to see young blood on board the decks of the S.S Fuhrer!

As you know, this is the personal royal ship of His Majesty Himself, the Dwarven King, Ungruthar III!
    He likes reading a lot, which is a bit obvious when you see his quarters... you'll have to clean that up every day, at 3.00 PM sharp. He's known to make a mess after having one of his wild parties with his elven girlfriends.

You will also have to help stoke the Furnace! Without this having lava, it wouldn't be able to power the engine! As you should know from your studies, the smoke from the fire is what moves the ship. The balloon is in case of emergencies, and the engine fails.

Our first journey is to the Parliament! The I wants to have peace talks with Ungruthar, after his public dcleration of world domination.

Seems a bit stupid, though. The Dwarves like it underground, on their own little mountain city. We're happiest there. Let the humans have the world above, I say.

But...I don't know why he has brought barrels of dynamite to a peace talk...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ssfuher.png

So, what do you think? As you have probably notuced, I have Terrafirma now! Yay! No more torch acne-ridden creations!
    Stackerzgame likes this.
  14. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

My Factory Entry!

------------------------------
    Stoke the Furncaces! Quickly, come on! We're at war!

What, you don't know?! The S.S Fuhrer has just crashed into the Parliament, filled with Dynamite!All sailors killed!

And...so is the King.

So, hurry! We don't have much time! We need to finish this new War Robot; The Clockwork Nectarine.

The I's forces will be upon us soon!

aclockworknectairnefactory.png
  15. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

Here is my special volcano entry:

------------------------------------------

Previously on The Adventures of Captain AyeAye,

AyeAye's airship has crashed into the legendary Volcano of Frost!

He has to get to the Snow Crown in the temple, or he will freeze to death!

But, the volcano is erupting...

And now, the thrilling conclusion!

404: Error

snowvolcano.png
    Crunk likes this.
  16. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

My Construction Site entry. I was on holiday last week, so I missed the Music entry, sadly. Oh well, I'll add my piano to the thread later.

------------------------------

The Drillermax 4000 is the most technologically advanced drills in the world. It is powered by Cobalt, and is on location at the desert right now.

The drill is digging for Cobalt, so that ore can be used to power other drills, which will be used to drill for Cobalt, so that ore can be used to power other drills, which will be used to drill for Cobalt, so that ore can be used to power other drills...

The whole industry is pretty pointless. But it keeps people distracted form the growing number of Dwarven drones approaching the border of The I's world...

drill.png
  17. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

My Temple!

-------------------------------------

Welcome to the Bathhouse of Ambrosia, good sir! Are you ready to wash in holy water, blessed by The Senior Conductor of the Utopian Choir himself? Or, would you like to pay with 3 ounces of your soul, and get to bathe in warm orange ambrosia?

However you want to wash, you will be sure to not only wash away the grime on your body, but also your sins!

Remember to pray to the Quartia, Guardian Angel of Water!

And also remember those angels that lost their lives when The Enemy destroyed the Heavens, out home. You can see the Heavens in it's Diamond Age on the wall.

Anyway, enjoy your stay at The Temple of Bathing!

bathouseofambrosia.png
  18. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Make a Photo of it ingame and at Night with spelunking buff, I will be sooooo Epic :)
  19. AyeAye12 Anomura Fungus

Here you go! And yes, it is very magical. This is probably my best creation yet.

secretsofthebathhouseofambrosia1.png secretsofthebathhouseofambrosia2.png secretsofthebathhouseofambrosia3.png
  20. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Nice!!, but wanna see a full Image:)