My Epic Creations

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by Enzym, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Enzym Umbrella Slime

header.png

Hello Mates , Welcome to "My Epic Creation" thread.
    In this thread will see many epic builds made by me, Enzym.
    Mostly of my Creation is for the Weekly Creation Compendium and based on Anime, Specially my favorite anime, One Piece:).

Schematic of my Creations are available at the bottom of this post. I'm updating this thread at least 1-3 times a week so be sure to visit this if you have some time. Suggestions and Constructive Criticism is very much appreciated so but be shy to share your opinion.

Enjoy and Von Voyage mates:D

divider.jpg

World info:
    Name: Grandline 2012
    (migrating to New World)
    Size: Small World
    Owner: Enzym
    Played in: Single Player

divider.jpg

Note: For easy browsing the thread right click and open in new tab the creation names/title to see their picture/screen shot/terrafima and Updates.

divider.jpg

Compendium Entries

Trap - Vulcan Arrow [click me]

divider.jpg

Other Creations

divider.jpg

Tutorials and Designs


    If you like my works give it some Likes and Leave some comments
    If not, give some advice and constructive criticism so I could fix it

divider.jpg

Note: All files attach here open for public use you can do what ever you want on them, But please don't Copy paste my works and owned it. Also all I asked is a lil credit to me as a thanks.

World and Schematics Download

Enjoy mates!;)
    -Enzym

World file Updated April/11/2012

bottom.jpg

Attached Files:

ShadowDX, Loch Ness, deend and 27 others like this.
  2. daleksax Fungi Bulb

you sir, have really done an amazing job on the castle, with both a decorative appeal and functionality, i do admit you do need to work on the walling a bit so it doesn't look as solid and gives more dimension to the rooms.
    WarfighterSev likes this.
  3. PuLSe Cactus King

Wow, that's really impressive. Great pictures too! Thanks for posting!:)
  4. WarfighterSev Cursed Skull

That is an impressive world you have there! I would say that I like your building style, and I like the layouts of your buildings, but they do lack backwall decorations and alot more furnature differences.

Make sure to complete that wall on the Boss Arena! :)

EDIT: Wow, this thread has really blown up :D
  5. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Thank you very much for the comments and likes..
    Right now im working on adding more decors and lighting of the castle.. :)

Can you tell me guys which rooms do you like the best and which room need more decors and walling or lighting improvement, what things to add???

I think the floors need improvements are:
    -3rd ground floor (is it correct to call it 3rd ground floor??)Baths/Toilet/Swimming Pool??
    -Throne room???
    -Jungle Towers???
    all need additional decors...
    Alrof likes this.
  6. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Yeah!! The time has come to make an update to My castle!!!
    So here it is.:)

Things that has been Added.
    - Arcane Tower ( my wizard friend said our castle really need additional mana. )
    - Corrupted Mushroom farm ( The demand in vile powder has increased. )
    - Hanging Tree farm ( Miss Dryad said that this is the latest trend on tree planting.)

Things that has been remake/change
    - Change the Lighting on Miss Dryad's House (She says that her friend at face has a colorful ligthing on their houses.)
    - Change the wall of the castle Bath/Toilet ( Recently Mr. Merchant stated that our income at the swimming pool and private bath have increased 10%, So baying few cobalt walls isn't a bad idea.)
    - Improvise the crabengine on my factory and re arrange the position of the statues.
    (On the joint research conducted by the Guide and Miss Mechanic.. They have found out that 6 crabs is better than two.)
    - Add some automatic functions to some doors on the castle. (Miss mechanic also stated that Castles nowadays have automated systems.)

Here is the SS, I know I over did it because its Freakin Huuugggeeee!!!!!
    Click Here (open)
    whole castle.JPG

This the actual size in the game using max resolution!!
    I can't believe my self that I was enable to pull this out..
    It takes me a lot of time in cropping and connecting the images.
    Its has a total of 31 SS.

Well cant help it, Because I told someone to make a SS of my entire base every inch of it....:p
    Here is the terrafirma (open)
    castle 2.png

I hope you like it guys..;)
    Alrof, Sercease, MasterofZerg and 4 others like this.
  7. Emcitement Snatcher

lord have mercy this is fantastic.
    talk about a lot of screenshots ;D but the end result looks so much better than from the map viewers.
    I can't imagine making something so big or getting all the resources to do so. Shoot, I don't even know where I'd get the room in my world lol.

definitely one of the best things I've seen. I especially like all the colors.

Well hey.
    If you get a monitor big enough for 8000 x 3000 you'll be able to see all this on one screen!

thanks for sharing :rolleyes:
    Enzym likes this.
  8. PuLSe Cactus King

I like some of your stylings - the towers, the roofing, the crosses at the peaks, and some other original looking weirdness here and there... very nice.:)
    Enzym likes this.
  9. John the First Squirrel

...ok, all I can say is "wow".

Wow.
    Enzym likes this.
  10. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Thanks for you positive feedback it really make me happy and proud that you've like my work:)

Yeah its much much better than terrafirma,
    Actually getting all the SS take me 2 nights (ingame time) bcoz taking at night can show the lighting in its best.
    As for the resources, I started this world with my hardmode Char so it well take less time gathering them But Getting all the statues and Dungeon bricks is pain coz you need switch worlds. Anyway how did you know its 8000x3000??

Yeah it my original design and I like making weird thing...LoL:D

I said it my self too, after seeing how it looks like;)
    Alrof likes this.
  11. Enzym Umbrella Slime

After spending some time tossing dynamite here and there to create a huge and deep hole to build my storage tower inspired by Pipsqueak. I finally Finished it!!! final.jpg

Features:
    The big rooms as you can see is ores and bricks of each blocks and the small one is wall...
    The center room is where I store Other items like furniture and Misc items.
    The bottom most level is the crafting room with complete crafting furniture.

terrafirma (open)

Here is what my base looks now.
    current terrafirma.png
    Show Spoiler

PS.
    Sorting and organizing the blocks is killing me!

Is there any way to change the title of this thread??? Bcoz i decided to put all the picture of my work in to one Thread so, i want to change into something like My work or My Base but i don't know how...Help please

Anyway I'll be working on my space station right now for the compendium...
    Alrof and PuLSe like this.
  12. Pipsqueak Bunny

ohhhh it's beautiful! so much nicer than mine lol. well done it looks awesome. i'm looking for inspiration for my next project, i built a couple interesting bridges to liven my world up a bit but other than that i'm at a bit of a blank i shall trawl the forums for ideas now hehe, or maybe old english heritage houses after all croft manor was inspired by both tomb raider and hatfield house which is where they filmed the movie.
  13. Enzym Umbrella Slime

how about you make one for the compendium because that's what I'm doing right now
    Alrof likes this.
  14. The Wizard and Witch Green Slime

That throne room is pretty epic
    Enzym likes this.
  15. Pipsqueak Bunny

i keep hearing about this compendium, is there a link to the thread for it? it'd have to be a pretty epic build lol
  16. Mining Penguin Cursed Skull

Good base.
    Enzym likes this.
  17. Enzym Umbrella Slime

You can find the details in her profile.
    http://www.terrariaonline.com/members/confuzzledyma.111/
    Actually its my first time joining ;)

Nice knowing your feedback and thanks guys
    Alrof likes this.
  18. SuperChobot Slimer

Wait...100% legit!? I salute you my friend.

Here, have some cookies.
    Enzym likes this.
  19. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Well at First its really 100% but now looking at my storage tower with that amount of chest i cant deny that I've use the chest glitch a bit LoL. But all others are all gather by me for example all those green bricks, The dungeon where Im getting the green bricks is almost half mined out..
    So it now 95% legit maybe:cool:
    Thai Huynh and Alrof like this.
  20. SuperChobot Slimer

Still, keep the cookies.