My Epic Creations

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by Enzym, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Sercease Herpling

I'd leave them. The gold and white color scheme give it a majestic rich feel and being you were going for heaven look, I would say it works. Red would pull your eyes in to much.

Although I question the "bless[ed] by gods, and angels", I have this sneaking suspicion those angels come in the form of harpies and an unrelenting anger/annoyance. lol.
  2. Enzym Umbrella Slime

And when you turn to hard mode the God will show his Face upon you!
  3. PuLSe Cactus King

I don't know why I can't seem to get reminders for your thread. One of the coolest trees ever in Terraria. I wouldn't change a thing.
    Enzym likes this.
  4. Sercease Herpling

Could have something to do with this:

"You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages."

It's always tagged at the bottom of my email notifications.
  5. Anomaly0.01 Dungeon Guardian

Love the tree, Enzym! Totally amazing use of lighting! Brilliant idea using a natural colour spectrum in order to achieve such a perfect blending effect. Truly wonderful :D

I've been thinking about asking this for a while now, but I was curious if you'd like to do a collaboration build at some point. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up, but I do know that I'd have a lot of fun working with you to make something awesome! Thoughts?
    Enzym likes this.
  6. Richard Ma Hornet

Lol when I looked at the truck for like 1 minute straight I thought of the movie Avatar xD
  7. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Hi Mates,
    I made some Adjustments to my CC entry see This.Comments and feedback is will be greatly appreciated..

First of all, Thanks again for positive complement:)
    And about on doing a collab...
    I don't know if it is possible ATM because you know, I get Hook up again on playing DotA and I still got pending/unfinished project/request on my to-do-list, Not to mention my stuff irl:(.
    But still its a good Idea..:D

After reading your comment, I'm also starting to see them on my thoughts...
    Anomaly0.01 likes this.
  8. Sinister Stairs Squirrel

Your CC entries are insane -- you take creations to a whole other level!

Just curious, how did you get Crystal Shards to grow on what appears to be Mushroom Grass? (TEdit?)
  9. Richard Ma Hornet

You can place Crystal Shards down :p
  10. Sinister Stairs Squirrel

*slaps forehead*. Never thought to try placing them. :rolleyes: Thanks
  11. Richard Ma Hornet

12. Anomaly0.01 Dungeon Guardian

Well hey, I'm not free until June (what with being out of the country and all), so maybe then. And if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out; I was just thinking it'd be fun ;)

In the meantime, enjoy DotA and your various projects, and try not to let life get you down. You're obviously an epic and creative dude, Enzym, so keep on keepin' on!
    Enzym likes this.
  13. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Well its nothing New, This Creations is on my world for long now but here's my CC entry for Coastal Towns..
    Untitled.jpg
    Yay! for One Piece Fans:)
    And sorry for bad quality Image:(
    thebookwyrm, Eikester, PuLSe and 3 others like this.
  14. cllazyman Eskimo Zombie

Why is the straw hat pirate's ship pointing a gun at the whitebeard pirate's ship?
  15. Sercease Herpling

Holy crap that boat is huge! Don't really get the scale till you click on the image.
    Amazing work as always, the whale head was really clever and still blown away by your masts.
    Enzym likes this.
  16. Enzym Umbrella Slime

That Sunny smoking his Cigar!!!:D:D.......JK, Its because Sunny was build that way, Its nothing like he wanna shot the WB ship:D:D(well if they pick a fight with yonku's crews they will lose big time)
    Thanks mate:D
  17. cllazyman Eskimo Zombie

The whale head is the Moby Dick ship and whitebeard's fleet in One Piece. 123.jpg
    The ship was designed so that the gun comes out of the mouth when some lever is hit.
    Enzym likes this.
  18. Enzym Umbrella Slime

If only I have this picture before I make WB ship it will help a lot...
    Darn you Google why don't you give that picture!!!!!
  19. cllazyman Eskimo Zombie

20. Enzym Umbrella Slime

Well I was also thinking about rewatching that ep(actually I've rewatch that ep a few weeks ago)But Im to Lazy do it.(I blame you for this, DoTa)..
    Ei mate, are you the one who requested me to build something related to WB?? bcoz I remember someone has requested but I can find his post (maybe I've skip it when im searching:p)