iOS My iOS World, preparing for hard mode.

Discussion in 'Mobile' started by GaMe, Sep 8, 2013.

1. GaMe Mouse

I know the update isn't for another 4-8 weeks but I'm still getting ready. I'm excited. Here's a video of my house and defenses. I'm looking Foreward to constructive criticism.

OLD VIDEO

NEW UPDATED VIDEO

Still looking for constructive criticism. Especially from more experienced players.
    TheFierceRogue and xXtcikotciXx like this.
  2. MiniNeutral Bunny

3. FierceRogue Floaty Gross

Looks awesome. Say, what did you use to record your screen?
  4. GaMe Mouse

TheFierceRogue likes this.
  5. NightFire Cave Bat

Why defenses? Really seems unneeded because all you have to do is kill a giant brick of meat and i don't think zombies break down doors in hardmode? Either way my house is in the ocean XD so i won't be affected by any of those ....nm forgot about the wraiths ....*sigh* better get moving

Also for the recorder you can always use reflector app(what I prefer) but of course it costs money ;) but like i always say you're paying for quality also i cant use that emu thing since i already have gameboy emu and it will overwrite it (unless they fixed that)
  6. GaMe Mouse

I couldn't find that reflector app, I used to have the game boy emulator but it stopped working :/

As far as the defenses goes, I embarrassed a goblin army, and feel none of my NPCs will ever die. Except the guide. He's like Kenny. Holy wall of flesh batman!! Lol. Besides I want to be well protected for when this 'clown' shows up.
  7. NightFire Cave Bat

It's not in the appstore it's just a computer thing and it utilizes your ipods/iphones airplay ability
    http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/
    And thank god I have never had a clown come at me during a blood moon yet on my
    PC
  8. X-Treme Doctor Bones

You could also record it by connecting it to a tv and recording it with a regular camera. With a big tv and hd camera, it takes pretty nice quality vids.
  9. GaMe Mouse

Ah, I don't have AirPlay just yet. Planning on installing the AirPlay router after my Apple TV.

I have a game capture pro for my tv lol. HD 1080p recordings.

Also, updating top post to show the final stages of my house coming closer and closer.
  10. NightFire Cave Bat

Every iPhone starting with the 3g has airplay -. - (3g i think it might be later) and that program just enters your wi-fi system so you can just use the airplay on your phone to stream to that

PS: Apple TVs airplay ABSOLUTELY sucks just saying
    (as in it's really slow and i highly either recommend this over the apple TV or another program called AirServer)(AirServer has a good free trial that lasts 7-days BUT doesn't record)
  11. X-Treme Doctor Bones

i just noticed this, how the hell did you get an adamantite forge?
  12. NightFire Cave Bat

how else? XD it's pretty easy
  13. X-Treme Doctor Bones

They have hardmode???????? WTF WAI I NOT HERE BOUT THIS.
  14. NightFire Cave Bat

They don't where did you hear this?
  15. GaMe Mouse

Just cookies
    xXtcikotciXx likes this.
  16. israphial Cursed Man

I like your house.

The lava trap mechanism is also cool. You need more anti-clown things though...
  17. Hickey19 Angel Statue

--- Double Post Merged, Dec 4, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 4, 2013 ---

How did u get wings
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 4, 2013 ---

How explain
  18. Linh Green Slime

Hey. How to have 20 hearts like terraria on pc
  19. you cant
    10 is maximum on mobile
    Linh likes this.
  20. terraboy Cave Bat

Sorry but there's no hardmode on mobile version