New 24/7 Server Co-Op RP Friendly

Discussion in 'Server Archive' started by LordZoma, Jul 29, 2011.

1. LordZoma Green Slime

THREAD OUTDATED: INFO ON THE SERVER FOUND HERE:

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/new-24-7-server-co-op-rp-friendly-hamachi.48156/

-----------------------

The server has been up for 2 days on a Hamachi server and has (UPDATE:Slots on a first come first serve basis. Permanent residents must sign the sign.)

This server will be meant for cooperative building and exploration.
    Ideally buildings should be kept realistic rather than works of art for map purposes.

So far we have a road to hell, a budding fortress, a skyroad, and an obsidian generator.

I'm interested in players of all types coming to join the server and taking residence or just stopping by to do a little exploration. I'm a avid player of RPGS, especially table-tops, so players looking to rp are welcome to join in.

On Hamachi the server is

Server: LordZoma
    Password: terraria
    IP Address: 5.0.255.189

I'm KingAnor on the server. Please add your name to the residency sign at the entrance to the castle.
  2. LordZoma Green Slime

For players looking for a server or planning on starting your own, I hope you decide to stop by here first. You might find this will be the server you'd like to stay at! Hope to see some players soon!
  3. LordZoma Green Slime

And this server is FAST.

I have a dedicated computer that doesn't get shut off on a fiberoptic connection (35mb download, 25mb upload), so the server will remain uninterrupted except on rare occasions.
  4. LordZoma Green Slime

Brand new players to the game welcome! I'm new myself, but my friend is experienced.
    Bring all your great items or show up bone naked and we'll help you out. Plenty of slots left!
  5. Zamixus Doctor Bones

Great Server!
  6. LordZoma Green Slime

Room for more residents on the server! Secure your space while we still have slots to fill! Fun server with friendly players!
  7. LordZoma Green Slime

Server looking for new players! We have space to accomodate you! Come join!
  8. pianoman348 Green Slime

no you dont i tried to join the hamachi but its full you can only hold 14 people
  9. k-van Green Slime

The server is full... I wouldlove to join but I cant.
  10. LordZoma Green Slime

Evicted one person and made a spot. I will endeavor to figure out which Hamachi players are the players who have taken residency on the server and free up room for the main people.
  11. LordZoma Green Slime

Update: One Space Free! Active players preferred!
  12. titanslayer1 Hornet

Can i join. I'm very active and will follow any rules. Do we need new characters.
  13. LordZoma Green Slime

Yes, we have a spot open right now for a player!
  14. LordZoma Green Slime

Got another slot free! Cleared out a visitor.
  15. Party Smurf Cursed Man

To bad it is filled already
  16. LordZoma Green Slime

Full again.
  17. LordZoma Green Slime

Got another spot free. Builders preferred!
  18. titanslayer1 Hornet