New Terraria Hamachi Server!

Discussion in 'Server Archive' started by Eamojoe, May 18, 2011.

1. Eamojoe

Eamojoe Green Slime

Me and my bro made a server, and I was wondering if anyone else wanted to join us.

Hamachi Network ID: Terraria777

Hamachi Password: qwerty123

I.P. Adress (In Terraria): 5.241.206.94

Password (In Terraria): qwerty123

Rules:
    1. NO griefing. If you grief, your out.
    2. No hate messages. If you do, your banned.
    3. Respect a players property. Give them some room for a large lawn. It's a large map.
    4. Don't whine on how I manually check people into the server.
    5. No PvP unless both people agree to fighting eachother.

Agree to this statement:
    I will follow all rules along with respecting Jajoken and Eamojoe, for they are the creators of the server. I will not beg for gear, or annoy people when they are working.

Please tell me how hardcore of a gamer you are. Do you not play all that much? Let me know. And please tell me why you'd like to join the server.

You can only join this if you have Hamachi. I can't set it up any other way. Please tell me your Hamachi I.P. Address (At the top of the Hamaci application) So I can tell you apart. I have many people trying to join.

Remember, there are only 6 people that can join!

2. RynCage

RynCage Demon Eye

I agee to all the rules along with respecting the folk within.
    Got the game on release, its pretty great. already have loads of items. still no rocket boots. :C
    Play rather often. Why do i want to join? it would be nice if there was a 24/7 server i could belong to, so the search is still on.

3. SirGravy

SirGravy Squirrel

are we allowed to bring pre-geared characters?

4. KevinC

KevinC Green Slime

i agree to all rules can i please join?

5. Dipper

Dipper Green Slime

I agree, let me in.

Edit:
    I will follow all rules along with respecting Jajoken and Eamojoe, for they are the creators of the server. I will not beg for gear, or annoy people when they are working.

6. Shadow15

Shadow15 Green Slime

I agree, may I join?

7. Eamojoe

Eamojoe Green Slime

Will sign some people in tommorrow. Gonna go to bed, so the server will be shutdown.

8. Louis

Louis Green Slime

I want to join! I agree to the rules.

I play Terraria alot. Almost everyday, for 2-3 hours at a time.

I want to join the server because, quite frankly, no other servers are working..

9. Eamojoe

Eamojoe Green Slime

Again - You can only join this if you have Hamachi. I can't set it up any other way. Please tell me your Hamachi I.P. Address (At the top of the Hamaci application) So I can tell you apart. I have many people trying to join.

10. Eamojoe

Eamojoe Green Slime

You are allowed pre-geared characters. In fact, that would be helpful.

11. psteeleneg

psteeleneg Cursed Man

I'de like to joing, agree to the statement.

For how hardcore, I already have all the best equipment, if that says anything. Just bored of single player and looking for some multiplayer now.

char name is Blarp

12. Nubenai

Nubenai Green Slime

Is there any room left? I would very much like to join up, this seems like a great community to play with, and I'd like to be a part of it for sure. :)

Edit: My hamachi info is
    Nubenai - 5.242.138.195

13. Chihaya

Chihaya Green Slime

I agree with the rules.
    Im a pretty daily player, love this game.. looking for a more perm server to stay on...Haven't found people who i would like to play with long term yet... maybe you guys would be the ones. If server doesn't fit me then i will move out and look for another one.

Is this 24/7 server too?

5.241.225.187 - Chihaya

14. Paulo Pinto

Paulo Pinto Green Slime

can i join your server? i love terraria and i'm trying to find a good solid group to play with.

and ofc.. i agree with all the rules.

hamachi ip: 5.234.220.114
    PS: network full

15. Stiv

Stiv Green Slime

Hi there!​
    I would love to join your server, it seems very trusted and fun!​
    I have almost every item in the game and I would like to help other players progress through the adventures of Terraria.​
    Why do I want to join?: I have been looking for a nice, friendly server for a short while after getting slightly bored of singleplayer, since i have explored everywhere.​
    It would also be nice to work on a group project with the whole server (E.g: A castle or monument)!​

Thanks!​
    -Stiv​
    (In-Game name and Hamachi name is also Stiv)​

16. Dlicious

Dlicious Cursed Man

I would love to join, im new to the game as of two days ago. But i love it and i would love to play with other nice people who are down to explore and have fun. Please let me join.

I agree to all the rules
    hamachi ip: 5.246.132.186

17. Dlicious

Dlicious Cursed Man

Oh, is there anything i can do on Hamachi? as i try to join you're server i get an Error saying its full. but i would love to join still

18. vspahr

vspahr Green Slime

I agree to all the rules, my ip is 5.246.47.220

19. Zombrix

Zombrix Green Slime

hey my ingame name is= zombrex
    i am 15 years old
    i like your roulse
    can i com in.

20. mortzman619

mortzman619 Green Slime

hey im a new gamer dont have much stuff and im new to game hoping i can learn some stuff on an online server .I will follow all rules along with respecting Jajoken and Eamojoe, for they are the creators of the server. I will not beg for gear, or annoy people when they are working.

hamachi name:MORTZY
    hamachi id:5.244.141.10
    and i almost forgot now theres like a serverport thing instead of password so wondering if i could have that thank you ;)