Official Chat thread V.2.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Darkas-Pony, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Ix0r Green Slime

Alright guys! Where can I download Super Mario Bros X 1.3? I can't seem to find it anywhere! I am posting this on the chat thread cause no one is replyin to my other thread about this.
  2. MCMo Face Monster

It's been discontinued.
  3. Rainbow Green Slime

Its a good game.
    A good game indeed, it looks awesome for a hl engine as well.
  4. Razor Knight Icy Merman

Eden Eternal's fun. Beat up monsters with a Warrior until you're almost out of HP, then switch to a Cleric and heal yourself. Wait fifteen seconds, turn into a Warrior again, and keep beating stuff to pieces.
  5. Valanthril Rikku

You guys should really try to play Tera if you can. It really is good :p
  6. OnyxAlchemyst Lava Slime

So far all I've seen of Tera is pictures of lolis and graphics far out of my reach.

Plus, in my Star Trek fleet, I am now co-communications officer and caretaker of our fleet's steam page, so I really shouldn't go messing around in other MMOs now that I actually have some obligations. :x
  7. Valanthril Rikku

Hmm :p Well everyone needs a loli char !
  8. MCMo Face Monster

And... Still forever alone in Terraria...
  9. OnyxAlchemyst Lava Slime

I've almost always been forever alone in terraria. I didn't like playing with other people for the most part.
  10. Valanthril Rikku

I never played it alone :p
  11. MCMo Face Monster

I just mean forever alone in that I'm sticking with it while everyone is moving to some new-fangled MMO.
    Onyx, Add me on steam And I shall show you the wonders of Terraria mutlipayer!
  12. OnyxAlchemyst Lava Slime

It's not that I have nobody to play with. It's that I have no interest in playing with others.
  13. MCMo Face Monster

I understood that. It's just that I'm truly BAWS at Multiplayer. I brought back a guy who hadn't touched Terraria since 1.0.6.1 last week :3
  14. OnyxAlchemyst Lava Slime

No offense, but I have other things to do. Plus I've still got half a dozen other games I want to finish working my way through before I go start new games, or revisit old ones.

One of them is fallout New Vegas, so that could be quite a while.
  15. MCMo Face Monster

Ha, alright. Enjoy yourself with that :D
    Today my uncle gave me a copy of MW3 AND BF3. So I might try those out. But for now good night.
  16. OnyxAlchemyst Lava Slime

Battlefield's better, just so you know.

Tanks man, the tanks.
  17. MCMo Face Monster

/agreed.
    NA1WP
  18. Voffie Bone Serpent

Don't forget jumping out of jets shooting a guy in a different jet then landing in said different jet.
    MCMo likes this.
  19. Rake the Vulpix Green Slime

I quite like the Starbound forums.
  20. Captain Yossarian Cursed Skull

The fuck is a loli