Official Chat thread V.2.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Darkas-Pony, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Mistress Rarity Nightmarity

Speaking of games, I've been seeing people playing Cry of Fear pretty religiously lately.
  2. MCMo Blood Crawler

All these MMOs... All I've done is terraria and a little skyrim ever since I beat SR:3
  3. Ix0r Green Slime

Alright guys! Where can I download Super Mario Bros X 1.3? I can't seem to find it anywhere! I am posting this on the chat thread cause no one is replyin to my other thread about this.
  4. MCMo Blood Crawler

It's been discontinued.
  5. Rainbow Green Slime

Its a good game.
    A good game indeed, it looks awesome for a hl engine as well.
  6. Eden Eternal's fun. Beat up monsters with a Warrior until you're almost out of HP, then switch to a Cleric and heal yourself. Wait fifteen seconds, turn into a Warrior again, and keep beating stuff to pieces.
  7. Valanthril Rikku

You guys should really try to play Tera if you can. It really is good :p
  8. OnyxAlchemyst Lava Slime

So far all I've seen of Tera is pictures of lolis and graphics far out of my reach.

Plus, in my Star Trek fleet, I am now co-communications officer and caretaker of our fleet's steam page, so I really shouldn't go messing around in other MMOs now that I actually have some obligations. :x
  9. Valanthril Rikku

Hmm :p Well everyone needs a loli char !
  10. MCMo Blood Crawler

And... Still forever alone in Terraria...
  11. OnyxAlchemyst Lava Slime

I've almost always been forever alone in terraria. I didn't like playing with other people for the most part.
  12. Valanthril Rikku

I never played it alone :p
  13. MCMo Blood Crawler

I just mean forever alone in that I'm sticking with it while everyone is moving to some new-fangled MMO.
    Onyx, Add me on steam And I shall show you the wonders of Terraria mutlipayer!
  14. OnyxAlchemyst Lava Slime

It's not that I have nobody to play with. It's that I have no interest in playing with others.
  15. MCMo Blood Crawler

I understood that. It's just that I'm truly BAWS at Multiplayer. I brought back a guy who hadn't touched Terraria since 1.0.6.1 last week :3
  16. OnyxAlchemyst Lava Slime

No offense, but I have other things to do. Plus I've still got half a dozen other games I want to finish working my way through before I go start new games, or revisit old ones.

One of them is fallout New Vegas, so that could be quite a while.
  17. MCMo Blood Crawler

Ha, alright. Enjoy yourself with that :D
    Today my uncle gave me a copy of MW3 AND BF3. So I might try those out. But for now good night.
  18. OnyxAlchemyst Lava Slime

Battlefield's better, just so you know.

Tanks man, the tanks.
  19. MCMo Blood Crawler

/agreed.
    NA1WP
  20. Voffie Lava Slime

Don't forget jumping out of jets shooting a guy in a different jet then landing in said different jet.
    MCMo likes this.