Official release date?

Discussion in 'Console' started by Fus Ro Dah, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fus Ro Dah Bunny

Well, money is hard to come by for me, and I have 15 dollars at the moment. I assume the game will only be 10 dollars, so I am planning on adding 800 microsoft points ($10) But first I want to know the release date, otherwise I know I will waste those points on accident.
  2. MantasX12 Dungeon Guardian

Game on console will be realesed late febraury or early march :p !
    Morfessa likes this.
  3. Klokinator Raincoat Zombie

4. Fus Ro Dah Bunny

5. Klokinator Raincoat Zombie

Didn't you just say that you had $15...?
  6. Fus Ro Dah Bunny

Yeah, I have 15, (now 0. I put the points on) Just didn't realize it costed that much, but hey, it's Terraria. I will always blow my money on it.
  7. Aadrian1234 Fire Imp

It's $5 more for all the added content. I don't see it as "blowing" money, more like a deal for all the stuff you get for an additional $5
    Scorpius1981 likes this.
  8. Fus Ro Dah Bunny

Blowing isn't really a bad thing.
  9. Klokinator Raincoat Zombie

In memory of Yamcha, gay.
  10. DarkCore1967 Yellow Slime

what recolored content?
  11. Aadrian1234 Fire Imp

If you watched some of the videos, you would see that there is new content. And a recolor is still new, its a new color variation. I'm not going to argue about what is considered new, if you want to be negative this isn't the place to be
    Scorpius1981 likes this.
  12. Scorpius1981 Cursed Man

Recolored mob variants has been done in video games (pixel art games at least) since they been around.
  13. DarkCore1967 Yellow Slime

how hard is it to add new sprites there are some nice ones by a few modders, they should do the same
  14. Scorpius1981 Cursed Man

I do see your point. They could have recolors be placeholders, and then with a future patch change them. I would be ok with that if it meant a quicker release, as it wouldnt be like they are releasing the game with major bugs but just cosmetic issues.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.