Official Terraria Plug.DJ Topic

Discussion in 'PC' started by Alizarin, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Alizarin The Groom

[IMG]
    The Official Plug.dj Terraria Room:plug.dj/official-terraria/

Permanent Events

Suggestions for 1 Hour Themes - Saturday (00:00 EST)
    Video Game Music Day [VGM Day] - Sunday (00:00 EST)

Summary of our Plug.DJ room
    Our Plug.dj rooms allows most kinds of music, besides the ones on the banned list. This does not necessarily mean that you cannot be skipped for playing something not on the banned list, because if a song gets enough mehs it will be skipped. We also have moderators online 24/7 from many different time zones.

[IMG]

Currently Servers Being Hosted for the Room!

Official Terrarian.DJ Terraria Server
    IP: 85.236.101.18
    Port: 8377

Official Terrarian.DJ Minecraft Server (the irony)
    2dforts.com:25565

Official Terraria Mumble
    IP: terraria.mumble.com
    Port: 8683

Official Terrarian.DJ ECS Gaming Teamspeak
    ts.ecs-server.net (Direct Link: http://tinyurl.com/lzgk83a)

Summary of how to use Plug.DJ:
    [IMG]

Thanks to the following People and Communitys:

ECS Gaming For hosting are Teamspeak - http://www.ecs-server.net/

2D Forts! for hosting are Minecraft and Private Terraria Server - http://2dforts.dyndns.org/

Thanks to Biya for Hosting are Public Terraria Server - http://www.terrariaonline.com/members/aledo.36362/

Thanks to Teehee経験 for making a PlugIn for Plug.DJ - http://teeheelp.github.io/PlugExtra/

Finally, Thank you Cenx and Redigit for helping with the Room and Hosting the Official Terraria Mumble!!!!

Information Related on Future Updates and Information on Plug.DJ in General and are room:

1.) We got a Room Spotlight Woot!!! Thanks to Luna he really represented are room well :D
    http://blog.plug.dj/2013/06/room-spotlight-the-official-terraria-room/
    xGama, Artymis, TehDarkNoob and 5 others like this.
  2. Alizarin The Groom

Contest, Events, And Future Updates of are Terraria Room!

First Contest!
    New Terraria Music Remix and Parodies!
    ENDED!!!

First Event!
    The Cult War Event!

This Event we will be Hosting will be a war and challenge for people to work together the main goal is to gather every type of Armor Set and display them on a Mannequin each. Stealing is Fare Game in this Event and is encouraged as it spices in some true PVP aspect into this. The Rules are quiet simple:
    1.) Don't Destroy Each others Bases
    2.)You need a Fresh Character To join be apart of the game.
    3.)Don't Switch teams constantly you will have to pick one team and if we see you change with out an excuse then we will kick you.
    4.) Play to have Fun and Try to help the team out. This is a Fun Event were hosting :)

Event Time:
    July 28,
    3 :00O'Clock PM EST
    12:00 PM PST
    TehDarkNoob and Brison like this.
  3. D3athSt3nch World Feeder

Plug.DJ is a wonderful site, and i implore you all to explore it and use it as much as you can. It is a great site to share your music and listen to that of others, while also talking about any number of things.

I am currently only a Bouncer of the Plug.DJ room, but will do my best to help the room whenever i am available
  4. Dunco Zombie

Hey guys, King Luna here, I'm one of the two Co-Hosts of the room. I help manage rules, banned songs, etc. alongside Pickred as well as help new users and generally help manage the room. Feel free to join: http://plug.dj/official-terraria/
  5. Malaana Oh Canada

I'd like to thank you for hosting the plug.dj room. I've never used the site before last night, and I already love it.

Keep up the good work.
  6. terrariaBurak Yellow Slime

I like Both musics and hosting. Keep up the good work. :)
  7. D3athSt3nch World Feeder

It is a great room, and im glad that you like it. I can safely say that i will be doing my best, as the other bouncers, managers, co-host's, and the host will no doubt also be able to do.
    Musics is good
  8. Dragonized Illuminant Slime

In here, we play 1950s jazz to Knife Party bass drops and chat with Redigit while at it. It's great.

Warning: site may become addictive.
    D3athSt3nch likes this.
  9. kirabook ModMin

I think some of the stuff in the OP can go in spoilers or something... it just seems like a huge ad rather than encouraging people to join the official chat. XD
  10. Dragonized Illuminant Slime

I have to agree with kirabook, the How To's can always be covered in the site itself, not necessary to expose it all.
  11. Alizarin The Groom

True i was waiting for one of my Co Hosts to make me a summary of my room. Since i am doing stuff But the Second comment is why i made this which will be updated now :)
  12. Loki ISP Moderator

I'm going to spoiler it now.

You should make a staff list for the op

I must say it is a lot of fun spinnin tracks and spoilertrollin...I mean dropping real game info...with Red and the plugdj crew.

Shits addictive...gonna make me miss my monthly on gw2. ;)
  13. Alerek Blood Crawler

You need to get in here. All the cool kids are doing it.

Please make awesome music <3
    Neimi likes this.
  14. Malaana Oh Canada

What do fans do? Are they just there to say that people like what you are playing?
  15. Loki ISP Moderator

pretty much....now become my fan twi....do it
    Twi likes this.
  16. Dunco Zombie

Don't ask for fans :p
  17. Loki ISP Moderator

Indeed......I'm just giving Twi shit and he knows it though. ;)
  18. Alizarin The Groom

If someone fans you while DJing you gain a point also i makes your fans stand in the front of the crowd to party with you :)
    Loki ISP likes this.
  19. Aka1000 Corruptor

I remember when Pickred named the room after things I said in the early IRC days, you've grown from that, haven't you? Congrats!
  20. Alerek Blood Crawler

plug.dj in a nutshell <3 (open)

• Hit up the best room on plug.dj <3
    • Sign in with Twitters, Facebooks etc.
    • Change your name & avatar down at the bottom right of the screen.
    • Add something you like (music!! :p) to your playlist at the top left, then click join @ the bottom right~
    • Jam out to some tunes. Click "Woot!" or "Meh!" next to the DJ booth according to your tastes~
    • Songs in the History tab @ the top left should not be re-played until they are at least beyond the history of the last 50 songs.
    • Fan someone if you REALLY enjoy their stuff. You can also add the current song to your playlists at the top left. Songs in the channel history tab can also be added this way.
    • Wooting / Mehing will earn yourself a point, Woots earn that playing DJ a point, as do fanning them & adding their songs to your favorites. The more points you earn, the more avatar choices you will unlock <3
    • There are several bots in place to make life in plug more fun <3 /props or /bleh will add to a counter for the current song that does not count for points. Other bots will answer simple questions, dispense tacos, and auto-skip songs in the history.
    I think that about covers it!
    D3athSt3nch likes this.