Orkuspay's Sprites

Discussion in 'Working in Progress Mods' started by Orkuspay, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orkuspay

Orkuspay Demon Eye

-Thread discontinued. I have continued making sprites under an alt account.-

2. blahblahbal

blahblahbal Anomura Fungus

Ooo, I like them. I might make the hardmode hellbat, if you don't mind. I don't have very many hardmode Underworld enemies, so yeah. I've already got a Corrupted Hornet, though xD.

3. Orkuspay

Orkuspay Demon Eye

4. blahblahbal

Could I also do the Dungeon Protector? I'd like to rename it to Protector Wheel, though. I think the AI should be easy enough...

5. Orkuspay

Orkuspay Demon Eye

Sure.

6. RagesTuts

RagesTuts Demon Eye

Dayum just saw this. So many awesome sprites in here man, should work on some of the npc animation sprites and ill add them :D:D

7. Orkuspay

Orkuspay Demon Eye

TehDarkNoob likes this.
  8. RagesTuts

RagesTuts Demon Eye

Wow those necro sprites are awesome! Mind if I put them in Terraria Continued?

9. Wigglesniff

Wigglesniff World Feeder

Are any of these (planned to be) in mods?

EDIT:

post 2 million on the forums.... I feel honored xD

10. Orkuspay

Orkuspay Demon Eye

Go right ahead. In fact I'm pretty sure everything I put in this thread can be used for both Terraria Continued and Avalon.:)

All of these are available for Avalon and Terraria Continued with no permission required. Which ones are used and which ones are not is entirely up to the creators of those respective mods.
    If you want to use these sprites for your own mod, just send me a link to the mod and ask permission, and in most cases I will give you the okay.

TehDarkNoob and Wigglesniff like this.
  11. RagesTuts

RagesTuts Demon Eye

Cheers bud. I added some new information and requests to the Terraria Continued thread if you wanna go have a look :D Thanks yet again man, so happy that you stayed here this whole time and waited patiently for my return<3

12. Sir8BitHero

Sir8BitHero Yellow Slime

Quite amazing,
    could you give me an estimate of how long it took to make these sprites, how much experience do you have with spriting and what program(s) do you use?

13. Orkuspay

Orkuspay Demon Eye

How long it took to make these sprites, I am not sure. Certainly not very long for each sprite, thanks to my image editing program. The sprites that took me the longest are not on this thread as they were made only for the ExtraBiomes mod.

How much experience I have.... That all depends on your baseline. In my opinion I have "a little".
    My spriting "career" started with Terraria Continued but most of those sprites were pretty much recolors.
    I also helped with ExtraBiomes, but in my opinion that is where I made all my worst sprites.
    I also made an armor set for Avalon.

I use the XNB exporter to get my source images and Corel Paintshop Pro x4 to do my image editing.

Does that answer your question?

14. RagesTuts

RagesTuts Demon Eye

Corel Paintshop :confused:? Never even heard of that man. You should look into getting Photoshop, its really good and has so many possibilities, but whatever works, are quite awesome! On a un-related note at some point would you be able to remove your first post in the Terraria Continued thread. I'm at my limit for images and my post is second on there. If you don't want to remove it i'm fine with that. I could try talking to a moderator or something to try and get some of my posts moved up so you don't have to actually delete it but i can still have some reserved spots, don't know if they will actually allow that though(Or if it's even possible). I guess what i'm asking is if I can't get a mod to help me out would you be willing to delete the post?

15. Orkuspay

Orkuspay Demon Eye

My brother has photoshop, although he used to use Paintshop. Paintshop seems to work fine for me and I would have to learn how to use photoshop. But Photoshop does seem to be more powerful than Paintshop, by far.:D

If you have all the sprites from my first post in your mod, then I will be happy to delete it if that's what you want.

16. MantasX12

MantasX12 Hell Bat

That should be definatly added to terraria,that's what I wanted - SCORPIONS !

17. blahblahbal

Ah, but there is a necro set. Dungeon :p. Though of course, there isn't a full set of that... So carry on :3.

18. Orkuspay

Orkuspay Demon Eye

Yeah I thought of that.... But it's all cobalt, and Necro is bones.

19. Bobrocket

Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

woo

20. Chadwick9000

Chadwick9000 Wandering Eye

woow man youre talented xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.