Plush Toys/Voodoo Dolls

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by oblivious12123, Jul 20, 2011.

1. oblivious12123

oblivious12123 Green Slime

This game needs more voodoo dolls. I suggest plush toys or perhaps just simply more voodoo dolls to be able to kill other NPCs or bunnies and goldfish.

These are all accessories:
    Bunny Plush: When equipped allows you to kill bunnies in cold blood, these bunnies have a very small chance of dropping a bunny hood. Rarely found in chests.
    Goldfish Plush: Allows you to kill goldfish in cold blood. Rarely found in chests.
    Merchant Voodoo Doll: Allows you to kill the Merchant. Rarely dropped from Voodoo Demons.
    Demolitionist Voodoo Doll: Allows you to kill the Demolitionist. Rarely dropped from Voodoo Demons.
    Nurse Voodoo Doll: Allows you to kill the Nurse. Rarely dropped from Voodoo Demons.
    Dryad Voodoo Doll: Allows you to kill the Dryad. Rarely dropped from Voodoo Demons.
    Arms Dealer Voodo Doll: Allows you to kill the Arms Dealer. Rarely dropped from Voodoo Demons.
    Clothier Voodoo Doll: Allows you to kill the Clothier/Old Man. Rarely dropped from Voodoo Demons.

Notes:
    • Voodoo Demons that drop the other NPC voodoo dolls have a different sprite corresponding to their drops. These Voodoo Demons are new monsters.
    • These new Voodoo Demons only appear once that NPC has arrived.
    • The Clothier Voodoo Demon is always available, however, as the Old Man at the dungeon is able to be killed with a Clothier Voodoo Doll.
    • Attacking the Old Man at night will trigger the spawn of Skeletron.
    • These Voodoo Dolls can be used to move NPCs from one room to another.

weq15 likes this.
  2. Deadpool

Deadpool Bone Serpent

Add a Corrupt Bunny Plush and Goldfish Too. Pretty cute idea, when you get bored.

3. oblivious12123

oblivious12123 Green Slime

But Corrupted Bunnies and Corrupted Goldfishes are already killable so there's no need for one :|

4. Noshire

Noshire Green Slime

I agree, the NPC ones would be especially useful for moving them around. I think the bunnies shouldn't drop bunny hoods if killed in "cute mode", however; this would completely take away the challenge of corrupting and then killing them.

One last thing: Those plushies/dolls absolutely need to be placable as a decoration. Having a dedicated voodoo doll room would just be awesome.

5. Deadpool

Deadpool Bone Serpent

For decoration! :3 Also Eye of Cthulu, Eater of Worlds, and Skeletron Plushes/Voodoo Dolls of proof of killing them. Like a medal.

Cho-Ran and oblivious12123 like this.
  6. Katzie

Katzie Green Slime

That would be rather cute. Now if you could make your own, custom plush. my house would be full of Furrets and Flaaffys!