PuLSe's Worm Pit evolves into The CraTeR vs. The Valley (WIP)

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by PuLSe, Oct 8, 2011.

1. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

Not a popular build at all it seems, shame! I like it more than my fire-breathing dragon.

Will try to get say 2-4 hours over the weekend to begin the ultrauberomgwtfbbq monster of pwn that is to come. :)
  2. KingPose Lava Slime

Something tells me Kal watched Arby 'n' the Chief...
    Not sure why.
  3. uiomancan Lava Slime

Still nice pics....
  4. kalvindeane Bone Serpent

I have no idea what that is. :)
    I've started building the dragon but have done very little. Right now it looks like a random assortment of blocks. My competition is next Friday so I will be spending most of my time either studying or in work. Might come online at some point soon to carry on. :)
  5. PuLSe Cactus King

Eldo continues his love/hate relationship with his mountain;) The right side is now nearly complete.
    2012-04-22_00002.jpg

2012-04-22_00001.jpg

2012-04-20_00001.jpg
  6. bamseper Cursed Skull

That is beatiful...
    PuLSe likes this.
  7. oSIVo Face Monster

Grrrrr.... Why do I try to make my contraptions SO awfully complicated?!?

I'm trying to figure out a decent system for my last two non lethal ranges.... but the triggering is just throwing me for a loop. :(

But I shall persist. It may take me some time though... some time walking away from it, and coming back to take a fresh look at it. It WILL get done.
  8. KingPose Lava Slime

I'm really wanting to finish my Hydra, maybe there would be some open room in hell?
    That is, if I can get it to look decent xD
    Maybe I'll have time while everyone else tests this week...
  9. PuLSe Cactus King

I'd help but... you're over my head. No hurry, we'll keep the light on for you.;)
    So... how's that thing looking? It's been quite some time since I last saw it...
    Where would we be without your constant support. I don't want to find out:)

I've fleshed out the first chamber in The CataComBs, adding an open coffin that I can hopefully fill later. The chamber itself and the entrance are more or less complete, though as always, I'll probably tweak... repeatedly. I'm not sure I like the arrangement exactly, but the components are starting to come together. There's a bit of Enzym, Kalvindeane, Kkslida and a lotta PuLSe in this thing so far. Here's my first effort at a stitched pic to give the big picture. CataComB_Chamber_01.jpg
    uiomancan likes this.
  10. uiomancan Lava Slime

You would be nowhere without my constant support...
  11. KingPose Lava Slime

I haven't really been working on it, to be honest... Eheh...
    I don't remember when it was I last showed you, but it has three heads and two finished necks, unless I tweak the materials a bit.
    Like I said though, I've got lots of time to work on it this week, so I probably will.
    PuLSe likes this.
  12. bamseper Cursed Skull

What's gonna be in the open coffin? Anyways, CatacomBs is a great name xD
  13. PuLSe Cactus King

PuLSe_Nowhere_.jpg

Directly beneath Eldo's waterfall in The Valley, Enzym has beautifully finished what Draco Stryfe started at the upper docks. Under the Waterfall.jpg
    Anomaly0.01, uiomancan and bamseper like this.
  14. bamseper Cursed Skull

Wow.... Just wow..
  15. uiomancan Lava Slime

Nearly 500 Posts And I Use Capitals At The Start Of Every Word And I Like When You Were Nowhere
  16. Sercease Herpling

I'm pretty late to the party and took me two solid days of "work" to get through the entire thread. I was going to post a picture of a head exploding to represent my reaction but wasn't sure if that's allowed and would take away from the awesomeness of this thread. Truly making something incredible here and so nice to see a band of players faithful to the cause coming together and not killing eachother... or at least only killing Pulse.:p Keep up all the amazing work! Your all an amazing inspiration for the community! :)
    PuLSe likes this.
  17. Eldoro Floaty Gross

So Enzym finished the docks? No more adds? I need to know it, so i can finish the waterfall in that part :p

Thx dude :D!
  18. PuLSe Cactus King

That means a lot and thank you. Now that you've done all the research, don't be afraid to chime in with ideas and/or contributions!
    Good question. It's looking pretty filled in and I think I've fixed all my editing screwups... I'm sure we'll hear from Enzym on it soon. Here's a picture of the left docks.

No self-respecting man of the sea would set sail without having his fortune told. PuLSe_Tuna.jpg

Enzym rocks the left docks Left Docks.jpg
  19. Chokladkakan Wandering Eye

The details right along the bottom of the bridge, which I take to be wooden beams and iridescent brick wall combined, is absolutely exquisite.
    PuLSe likes this.
  20. Sercease Herpling

Walks up to fortune teller house, gives it a once over, "nope, going to get stabbed in there", keeps on walking.
    That thing is creepy looking, almost seems like something other than the minotaur escaped to the valley.... hmmmm.
    PuLSe likes this.