Quick Tip on Getting the character colors that you want.

Discussion in 'PC' started by Brandi, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandi Green Slime

If you have any type of art program, such as photoshop, just use the color selection tool and read the RGB coordinates, and just copy those when making your character :3

It seems that some colors are impossible to achieve, though, as at some points it wont let me even move certain colors downwards =/

[IMG]

This is my character:

[IMG]
  2. Phasair Squirrel

Yeah, apparently you can't do black, there seems to be some kind of minimum value. It's pretty weird, I can't think why they would put that limitation in, they hate black?

anyway, this is pretty useful, also because a lot of stuff is already known in terms of RGB-values

blonde hair: 216/192/120
    jeans blue 66/82/108

Of course, there is a lot of variation, and these are just examples, but you can check a lot of colors in terms of RGB-values just on google
  3. Brandi Green Slime

Yeah, I would have liked to make some things pure black, oh well ;c
  4. SuperAjXX Slimed Zombie

I've Found That An Easy Way To Get Black is To Make All Values 75/75/75 That's probably The Closest You Can Get Without Using Inventory Editor.
  5. Gabriel91SatanGod Cursed Skull

To get black, you just have to make all three 50!
    Mr.Person likes this.
  6. Mr.Person Moth

I've been doing this for quite a while. Nice to see other people doing it as well :D
  7. SuperChobot Slimer

Yeah, you can't get utter black because otherwise you could make your character look like a silhouette, but you can go 50/50/50 and that's pretty close to black.
    OT: Yeah, I've been doing this for a while now. Especially for things like skin color and stuff, which I have trouble making without doing this.
    EDIT: Well, I CAN do it but it almost always shows up with a small tint of yellow or something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.