[Release]N Terraria Mod(RPG and Action Mode,Quests,Races,Events and others)

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Nakano15, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Nakano15 Clinger

[IMG]

N Terraria 5 V5.34
    Latest Changelog (open)

*- Version 34
    * Fixed all grammatical and spelling errors in some of the quests
    * Fixed more mobifier bugs (sorry guys, thanks for your patience)
    * Suicide mode will no longer remain turned on after leaving a Suicide mode world.
    * Brown Slimes are slightly more rare than Green Slimes.
    * Changed how much boost of spawn is given according to your level
    * Added monsoon!
    * Added Stormy Slime (spawns during monsoon)
    * Buffed Palladium Armor's regen significantly
    * Buffed Orichalcum Armor's petal damage significantly
    * Champion and Suicide mode greatly reduce Palladium and Orichalcum's armor effect
    * Crissaegrim is now overpowered
    * Changed the way mobifiers work to make them less overpowered.
    * Mana and life are reduced in Champion and Suicide
    * Lava more overpowered for monsters
    * Fixed Master of Blades skill attack speed
    * Skills shall no longer deal no damage when attacking using no weapon.
    * The Arms Dealer now offers the Bounty Quests
    * Added "Repel Undead" for Acolytes (has a chance to confuse undead)
    * Added "Banish Undead" for Acolytes (has a chance to instantly kill undead, requires Repel Undead Lvl. 7)
    * Added "Sentient Thorns" for Mages (more powerful version of "Wild Thorns", requires Wild Thorns Lvl. 8)
    * Changed "NPPlayer" to "Party"
    * Added laboratories to kingdoms - requires an alchemy bench
    * NPPlayers no longer will be tongued forever.
    * Pvp Kills now give exp.
    * Evil Division Realm now works properly.
    * Changed the exp given by the monsters, less grind for you.
    * Added new RPG Mode, the Raid Based mode, harder but rewarding.
    * Made world leveling a little more of a geometric curve: quite a bit easier in earlier levels
    * You can claim some zones in the name of your character, if you have a throne room in the town, but only works correctly on single player, needs more work though..
    * Eater of Worlds got a Game Over upon biting it's own body.
    * Started work on a secret project of epic
    * Increased maximum world level to 200 (for a very good reason)
    * Shields now apply a movement penalty to player
    * Shields now receive their blocking boost from strength instead of vitality
    * Made desert shields a bit more functional in terms of water removal
    * Added Humans racial skill.
    * Reduced the exp bonus from the Band of Light and Band of Wisdom.
    * Skill casts faster when stopped.
    * Vampire Knives got part of their efficience back.
    * Cast time based on status changed.
    * Ichor Debuff reduces 1/5 of defense on RPG mode, but minimum defense penalty is 20.
    * Titan Rage buff now increases knockback.
    * Inferno Buff's damage is now based on player's health.
    * Fixed plural issues on Kill Quest objectives.
    * Turtle Shell buff now gives 30% of defense when life is lower than 25%, Minimum def boost is 30.
    * Made so Tipsy and Weak debuffs reduce Defense by 4% on RPG mode, but minimum defense penalty is 4.
    * Made so Well Fed buff gives 2% of defense on RPG mode, but minimum defense bonus is 2.
    * Iron Skin potion now gives 8% defense, but minimum defense bonus is 8.
    * Werewolf Buff now gives 3% defense bonus on RPG Mode, but minimum defense is 3.
    * Goblins can now see wire
    * Demons now have different flight distances based on their altitude
    * Demons now have a brief immunity to water before taking damage (yes, I am bringing that back!)
    * Skeletons do not need to breath underwater anymore
    * Ghost npplayer inventory bug fixed, now upon reloading a world your npplayer will correctly update it's inventory.
    * Exp share between npplayers and players is now fixed.
    * Demon Scythe Skill scythes minimum damage is now 5.
    * Added something for the lazy modders.
    * Made some changes on Mage skills, the minimum damage is equal to the current skill effect damage.
    * Revamped Exp Sharing?
    * Penguins can be corrupted by Vile Powder now. //Terra fix
    * New bunnies aswell. //Terra fix
    * Added Evil Chess Realm (Level 30)
    * Evil Division Realm can only be accessed with world level 30+ now.
    * Zones no longer have effect inside world realms.
    * Napolitan World now only appears on world level 40.
    * Arcade Dungeon is in, talk to the Clothier to be able to enter, must have killed Skeletron.
    * Some Realms have their own level range now.
    * You can now see the zone extension.
    * You can no longer complete Underground and Cavern requiring objectives on the Underworld.
    * But can complete Underground objectives on the Caverns.
    * Moved Vengefull Eye of Cthulhu and Zone Eater to the Reverse Realm.
    * The monsters Eripmav, Corpse Weed, Brain Eater, Imp, High Voodoo Demon, High Demon, Watcher and Starved were moved to only appear on Reverse realm.
    * Nerfed Binoculars loot rate from 1/150 to 1/35.
    * Nerfed some Shields drop rates.
    * Added a number of cannons to the game.
    * Some number of them can only be found on chests. Meaning new world only...
    * Made so even if a player did not killed a monster, the monster shall still give loot.
    * Made Camping Penalty more painfull.
    * Npplayers no longer have the aid of the Smart Cursor.
    * Both Breath and Lava bars can now occupy the same interface.
    * Reverted Gills Potion effect to pre 1.2 effect.
    * Exp Share in multiplayer completelly broken :(

Version 5 of the mod is in, easy to install, aswell to uninstall.
    Some features are missing right now, i am adding them overtime.

This mod is open to Suggestions, so feel free to post your ideas!

Looking for C# Programmers with some experience with XNA, contact me if interessed.
    Ps:. C# is not the same as C.
    [IMG]
    Welcome to N-Terraria!
    Take a look at some of the races that you can play in our mod!
    This is NOT a tConfig mod.
    [IMG]

And not only that but we also have Classes as well!

[IMG]
    All these classes have quests that you follow in order to go beyond being a Terrarian.
    Speaking of quests, all the npc's that you gather together in your town will give you quests periodically to do small tasks that will grant you money and exp!

We also have another feature called NPPlayers!
    This allows you to select up to 2 of your other characters you have in your character list to come along with you and assist you!
    Whether that be a powerful spell casting demon or 2 little bunnies to hop along with you to fluff an enemy to death, you'll never be alone with these guys with you!

Look at these helpfull friends! (open)
    [IMG]
    PS:. That is the Version 3 of the mod.

[IMG]

• Download and install gamelauncher from here.
    • Download from any of the three links below depending on your needs, Top link is always Newest. "Ad-Fly Supported"
    [IMG] V.5

[IMG]V.4
    [IMG] V.2
    Thanks iPieuDie for the API and letting me mod it.
    [IMG]V.3
    [IMG]V.2
    • Extract all files found in the zip folder using any of your preferred zip programs such as 7-zip, Winzip, or other.
    • Download and Install Game Launcher on your Terraria Folder.
    • Place these files into your Terraria folder located in:
    • 64bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria
    • 32bit - D:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria
    • Open Terraria, and Game Launcher will pop up, click "Add App", then select N Terraria.exe
    • Afterwords launch terraria from steam then select "N Terraria" from the launcher.
    • Enjoy!
    Non Ad-Fly links (Please support our development! We require energy drinks to down those bugs and to add features!)
    N Terraria V.5 Latest

N Terraria V.4

N-Terraria Old V.3

N-Terraria Old V.2

[IMG]
    This is an example of Dungeon at nTerraria, where your score changes the monster statuses too.

Random pictures from Migue5356 (open)
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Goblin Army at Normal mode (open)
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG]

• How to install this mod?
    You just have to put the files from the download into the terraria folder and open it from gamelauncher! :)
    • How to turn off the RPG/Action mode?
    Go to the options, and click on RPG Mode/Action Mode to toggle Gamemodes.
    • I don't want to test your mod, I fear my characters will get lost!
    No, they won't. This mod creates a own folder for Characters and Worlds in the "My Games" folder
    • Does this mod have a Wiki?
    Yes, it have.
    http://nterraria.wikia.com/wiki/N_Terraria_Wiki
    • I'd like to edit the Wiki.
    Feel free to! Just register and start editing!
    But please, don't post false information, it will make the other players confused!
    • I am getting a error saying that "system.argumentexeption:error loading "X"."(May be written differently on other systems).
    If the error started happening after a update, is because i forgot some content archives on the mod.
    If you got the error after you installed the mod, be sure to copy and replace everything at Contents folder.
    • Will the mod instalation cause damages to my Terraria vanilla?
    Well, since Terraria Updated from 1.1 version, N Terraria 3 will cause a few sprite bugs on Terraria vanilla.
    But N Terraria 4 have it's own section at the Contents folder, so, no need to worry.
    • Can't get Exp, aswell as when i go to options, and find action mode on, it does not turn off after changing back to RPG Mode.
    Go to "My Documents/My Games/N Terraria" and delete config.dat file, then start the game.
    • I still have unanswered questiosn...
    Visit this page then: http://nterraria.wikia.com/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions
    Have fun.

I hope you like the mod.
    Something wrong?
    Suggestions?
    Tell-me.
    Photos, videos? Post here, i'll put them here, on the main post.

Liked the mod?Add this at your signature.
    Code:
    [FONT=Consolas][URL='http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/release-n-terraria-mod-rpg-and-action-mode-quests-races-events-and-others.88272/'][IMG]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6574868/nterrasign.png[/IMG][/URL][/FONT]
    Server Listing.
    List of servers that are currently running.
    1. Polymorth's Locked server. IP : polymorph.ddns.net - Port 7777
    These are the photos of when N Terraria have begun, look how is it now adays.
    Impressive, isn't?
    The beggining... (open)
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Attached Files:

2. CoolShadow Doctor Bones

can we inport characters and worlds from the normal folders to this mod's new folder?
    Edit: i have noticed tehre are no install instructions and i tryed running the 2 .exe files taht came in the N Terraria.zip and it says its missing some files. do i put them in the terraria folder?
  3. Nakano15 Clinger

Worlds,yes,but not the characters,because there's some changes on the chara...Hey,you gived-me an idea.
    But right now,you can import worlds to the new folder.
    Yeah,you have to put them on the Terraria Folder.
    Edit2:Update,now you can import characters too.
    Edit3:I will stay a few minutes on the forums,to the bug reports and suggestion,before i start my character on the mod.
  4. CoolShadow Doctor Bones

what kind of idea? anyway its nice taht im helping you with having ideas.
    oh and if the idea was that u could make other chars from the normal game to this mod you said it in one of your edits to ur post so if athts the case ignore this. :p
  5. Nakano15 Clinger

That's the idea,and if you download the new patch,the characters will be able to be imported.
    ahmad_amjad3 likes this.
  6. CoolShadow Doctor Bones

i see you removed the attached file thing... do i download the patch from the link that u gave?
  7. Nakano15 Clinger

Yup,the forum is kidding with me,when i click "More options",on the forum post edition.
    Edit:Don't forget,the mod have been released recently,don't believe so much that everything will be ok,so,keep a backup of your character and world.
  8. CoolShadow Doctor Bones

lol and when you create your char would you like to play on a server with the mod so we can get started? the only problem is i cant host
  9. Nakano15 Clinger

I have tried to play this with a server,and there's no problem,but some peoples will notice you are "kind of overpower",but i plan changing that on the future.
    Also,if you host and play the game,the game may crash.
    Edit:I read all the post,and right now i can't,i must fix the critical bugs.If there's critical bugs.
  10. CoolShadow Doctor Bones

so we cant play on a server with the mod?
    oh and atm what do levels do?
  11. Nakano15 Clinger

Not right now,i must wait the players test the mod,to fix the bugs they found.If there's bugs.
  12. CoolShadow Doctor Bones

i still havent found any bug so far but ive only started playing a while ago
    do you have a banner for the mod yet?
  13. Nakano15 Clinger

So,if you find any bug,or have any suggestion,post here.
  14. CoolShadow Doctor Bones

now taht u talk about sujestions... maybe add a GUI sort of thing for the levels and maybe add some stats from rps(strengt for melle, intelegence for mana etc...)and the thing to open it could be next to the house symbol taht u use for the housing of the npcs
    and at level 5 you get to pick a class. the only problem i see here is it would be too complicated for only one person... do u have anyone helping you with the mod?
  15. Nakano15 Clinger

I'm making the mod alone,and about the interfaces,i will make them later,when i understud the codes red made,at the interface.
    And about classes,sorry,i will not add classes,they give you a limit,but you can make your own class later,when i implement the status point distribution system.
    Edit:Forgot to tell,Pressing "L" in-game,show's the level info about the character.
  16. CoolShadow Doctor Bones

ok the classes thing i was just going by most rpg flash games out there taht i play(ALOT!!)because at lvl 5 usualy u get to pick a class
  17. Nakano15 Clinger

Yeah,but on Terraria,you can be anything.Classes aren't suitable on Terraria.And more,who is better to choose class,than the player,by putting the character's status?
  18. CoolShadow Doctor Bones

yeah taht was what i meant.
    anyway in terraria the equipment choices taht already exist are basicly classes
  19. Nakano15 Clinger

So,focus on the class you wan't.
    @topic I forgot to turn off the free xmas,updated again.Those who downloaded the mod before the last update,can sing "Jingle Bell" all the day.
  20. CoolShadow Doctor Bones

XD lol you mean santa will still exist?
    but taht means you updated the mod again to remove the xmas update?