[Released][1.2.4.1] Terraria Inventory Editor

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Shoot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Season Green Slime

The link is still broken for me. :( Is there any way around it?
  2. discomau5 Corruptor

Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
  3. Shoot Cave Bat

Aaaaand banned again from DropBox...
    Until I get this sorted, please use this link:
    http://u.chbshoot.me/d/0/47
  4. Season Green Slime

Sweet, got it now! thanks a lot :D
  5. Shoot Cave Bat

Alrighty all links are fixed. I'll try and resolve the Drop box issue when I get back home from work
  6. Buddha Undead Viking

The inventory editor is working fine. A "search by content", like 1.1.2, 1.2, 1.2.1, etc. would be nice though. I was searching, if I missed something at my raids during the pumking-kill session.
    It is not that bad using will's, crowno's or your set. Because, all of your set has a minor improvement. Redigit has buffed his wings (only) for 1000 fly time, special parameters like the up/+down key pressing, faster flying, etc.

So, your vanity set is just sweet, nothing more :p
  7. Vecordia Angel Statue

The mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I added the items to my character like I always do, but upon entering the game the items aren't in my inventory. I tried reopening the character file in the inventory viewer, and it shows the items are there. However, when I open the same character file after the character is opened in terraria, the items are gone. Did they add some sort of anti-inventory editor countermeasure? I will be pretty mad if they actually did. :/

EDIT: I also tried to make a new character to see if that fixed the problem. Not only are my items not showing up, it won't let me edit my health! I swear, if the devs specifically tried to block inventory editors, I am done with Terraria.
  8. Buddha Undead Viking

Uhm ... rly?
    It is working properly, as it should. And, at the code is nothing declared to avoid this feature.
    Just close terraria or go back to the main menu (no character selection, no world selection window) and try again.
    Load up your character only then, when you are sure, that you are maintaining at the main menu or that terraria has been closed.
  9. Vecordia Angel Statue

I did it once when the game was closed and once when I was at the main menu, but I will try again.

Edit: Huh... I tried it again and it worked fine. I know I had the game closed when I had done it the first time, as I had checked whether or not the game was still at 1.2.1.1 so I could use the editor. I saved my items and hit the save button. Maybe it was just a one time bug?

Anyways, sorry for my overreaction xp
  10. Buddha Undead Viking

Could be possible.

Hey, everyone goes crazy if something doesn't work like before :p
  11. DiamondDovah Umbrella Slime

Is the editor out for 1.2.1.2? If not, take your time Shoot ^^
  12. Terraria hasn't updated i swear?
  13. DiamondDovah Umbrella Slime

It has, you just have to wait.
  14. aide Green Slime

I need help. I get the error 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' and 'The given key was not present in the dictionary.' . Help?
  15. SzGamer227 Raincoat Zombie

Need non mediafire-link please =(
  16. discomau5 Corruptor

Just get AdBlock or something.
  17. Shoot Cave Bat

Updated to v5.6.4!
    Added support for v1.2.1.2 which was released on 10/31/13!
    Has 4 new buffs and 9 new items!
    Enjoy

Happy Halloween everybody
    [IMG]

Note: I'm still using mediafire for the file hosting. Soon I'll get a dropbox membership so I should have plenty of public bandwidth available. In the mean time, bear with me :x
    Download (adf.ly)
    Download (chbshoot.me)
  18. Roachy Angel Statue

Hi, I'd like to make a suggestion for utility. Currently, if you use a world editor to change a world's name, the world name is reverted once you join the game because it's saved as part of the character's minimap data. So to truly change a world name you must change it in the world file and either delete your character's minimap, or change the minimap name in the character file.

As far as I'm aware I haven't come across any character editors that allow changing a character's minimap names. This would be a useful feature for solving this odd problem.

EDIT: I just saw an earlier post in this thread that informed me of the .map files related to a character. So I guess a separate editor could be in order for those, but it would certainly be nice to have one tool for both characters and minimaps...
  19. Mr_Skittles Green Slime

Why in the Inventory Tab is there no way to add more items for me?
  20. Shoot Cave Bat

You basically choose a slot and you get to modify the items on those slots