TConfig [Released] Omnir's Modpacks

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Omnir, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Omnir Black Recluse

Not that I know of :<
    Thanks : D! I want to add in a little more variety in magic items~

Glad to hear it >: D

Make sure you have tConfig 29.7 or higher. Somehow people are downloading the earlier versions. I'm not sure if the downlaod site is messing up, or what :/

Which tConfig are you using?

I've only heard from one person that there are problems with my mod in MP
  2. Zer0 Th3 Fall3n Blazing Wheel

Can I use some of your modpack stuff? I am going to only borrow pieces and of course I would credit my favorite modder :p
    Omnir likes this.
  3. lilbrudder1 Green Slime

Sup, having an issue. Me and my friend love this mod, been playing it for a while, but haven't updated it in forever. Decided to do so today, and ran across quite a few problems. I was able to solve most of them, but one problem still remains: EVERYTHING having to do with the mod is now invisible. If there is some kind of a fix, please let me know. Using blasting-only version, melee weapons, and furniture mods, with TConfig version 3.0
  4. Lokiry Cursed Man

Oh, thanks, didn't realize tConfig was outdated :D
    Omnir likes this.
  5. SuperDillonator Angel Statue

Okay thanks I updated my tConfig and it worked :)
    Omnir likes this.
  6. Omnir Black Recluse

Yep -- go for it : D

Just -please- rename the creatures to not include "Omnirs" -- but do give credit. I only put the first part in to be compatible with every other mod.

Sorry about the late response :(

That tends to happen when you have 2 modpacks with the same name of creatures. The -only- way this happens with my mod, is if you have 2 of them one at once (2 nostalgia packs) -- or, if it didn't load/rebuild correctly.

tldr: try rebuild the mod with tConfig 0.30.1 or higher and make sure you only have 1 nostalgia pack.

Whew : D!
    Zer0 Th3 Fall3n likes this.
  7. SStranger Snatcher

Yup. No issues with the mod. Thanks a bunch.
    Barnsey1607 and Omnir like this.
  8. Neontanker Angel Statue

Can anyone tell me how to find "The One Ring" i really dunno how to get it?.
  9. Zer0 Th3 Fall3n Blazing Wheel

Mp is working now I no longer think its your mod. People who are having mp issues make a small or medium map and if your spawns fail just restart tconfig.
    Omnir likes this.
  10. thelozerxd Green Slime

how do i get the bolt 4 tome?
  11. Blake Duncan Angel Statue

You get it from sauron but to sumon him you need the great magic ring which you get from the witch king but you can also get it from nazguls but its a rare drop(oh and the witch king is a hard one to spawn just wait in the jungle long enough) but to break the witch king and nazguls defence you will need a sword that you get from killing barrow wrights.
    Barnsey1607 and Omnir like this.
  12. Blake Duncan Angel Statue

Ultima weapon
    Omnir likes this.
  13. Kirarxe Yellow Slime

Wait, you mean that people just need Tconfig?

We don't have to say; "Download this, this, this, this, this, etc etc"?

This might very well be the problem with our client side errors we get occasionally. as everyone has been downloading the mods, and installing them.
    Omnir likes this.
  14. Omnir Black Recluse

Rock on >: D

Maybe it didn't load properly?

Thank you very much for helping. I've answered those questions well over 50 times XD

Yep, you only need tConfig -- the server will download its mods to the users.
    Kirarxe likes this.
  15. Kirarxe Yellow Slime

Neat; And my friend says just keep Death Penalty, but change the firing rate, since it fires FAR too fast.

We also got 5 death penalties before even getting 1 Bolt/Fire/Ice 4. Getting the gem box and gold hairpin is also a bit of a pain, as you can build a Melee char REALLY easily, but mage takes a lot longer. (I had dragoon gear before even fighting skeletron, while he was trying to be a mage with level 2 magic, no accessories)
  16. RnAoDm Squirrel

Hiya, love the mod and i get new people to join me on it all the time!

Having a slight issue, not sure if you could spare some thoughts on it? The latest person i have got to play it with me, randomly while playing on MP their game crashes and their character is deleted. We were playing for up to a good hour and after that he lost everything. Any ideas on this one?

I am hosting the server and he connected to me with only tconfig installed. he is using the latest version same as me.

Thanks!
  17. Omnir Black Recluse

It- should- be about as hard to get dragoon gear as it is to get the golden hairpin, I thought :confused: But I'll check it out.

I'll fix the Death Penalty for the next update >:3 I don't know how the rate of fire got so high -.-

I'll check out mages. I -do- need to add in more spells -- I just figured before that they were super overpowered (and they were :( ), but I've made a ton of changes that seems to have tipped the scale towards melee.

I -still- use runes, etc., which is made for mages, btw.

Wow, that's... odd. I've heard about that sort of thing once. Might be corrupted .exe

Have him deleted his Terraria .exe, then go to Steam, Terraria, right click and "Properties," "Local Files" and click "Verify integrity of game cache"

Then afterwards, have him reinstall tconfig, and have him join the server. See if that works :(
  18. Darkercloud Lava Slime

Are runes like magical traps that explode? Like in skyrim?
  19. Omnir Black Recluse

Nay :( They're magical items that have uses (consumable) instead of using mana.
  20. Yoraiz0r The Wizard

*not like it would be hard to make skyrim esque runes you know*
    Omnir likes this.