[Released - WIP] N-Terraria: Reborn (RPG mod - Quests, Events and more!)

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Bobrocket, Feb 5, 2013.

1. ZetaXeta Slimed Zombie

presuming you put the mod in the terraria folder, it sounds like you may be missing a file. if thats the case then re-install Terraria and try again
  2. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

is the file located in disk:/program files (or the x86 version)/Steam/steamapps/common/terraria?

are you running from game launcher?
  3. killerof55 Green Slime

mine is the x86 version and i have the same problem
  4. Nakano15 Clinger

I wonder if this will help.
  5. Coeco Angel Statue

This mod is the tits. So much fun to start a new hardcore hardcore character and then jump straight into a hardcore map.
  6. Klokinator Raincoat Zombie

Now that you've added the old health bar back, I can't wait to play this when it's released.
  7. smokedogg Green Slime

Im new to terraria and as a minecraft player I looked for mods right away :) cannot help it. anyways I have a mod for minecraft and I Have over 1200 textures currently. I would like to offer any texture or coding help because I like this mod and would like to see it grow. Should add uses for the crystals amethyst,diamond,emeralds etc. . . Anywhoo this mods nice keep it alive
  8. Ashphantom Bunny

I've been looking at the n-terraria mod for a while now and decided to try it out, however, there don't seem to be any servers up for it for now, so I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for player-made maps to try with this mod. I know the original thread suggested a castlevania map but...that seems a bit off.
  9. Sumenora Demon Eye

im still keeping a good eye on the project...as one of the testers im awaiting the most recent stable release
    ZetaXeta likes this.
  10. Umbra Piranha

People had that issue? Doesn't matter what specialty anyone is at, running in without a brain is a sure-fire way to get yourself wiped out instantly.

And I see that Bob has taken it over too, then that means I am in your care. I can look for the dumbest stuff possible if that's needed. Also, are you using the same wiki that Nakano used before?
  11. Umbra Piranha

My edit got whomp'd badly. I'll just post it here as a suggestion:

If the health bar doesn't fade away at full, is there a possibility you could script that? I find it annoying when I had to go in somewhere dark and I have that bright bar right there in the corner.

Also, maybe dual classing in the future so the cap of each class could get lowered (with new job quests);
    For an example, let's put the Job level or whatever at 20, and we have warrior as a main. If he/she wanted to get another class, he has to max his Job level and then he/she do that quest.

Reasons for this? Two things. First is to create more classes, to be precise: Hybrid classes. Makes the game more versatile in that aspect.

Second is to prevent people from levelling their jobs too quickly. I had that as an issue, made it way too easy in the previous mod.
    -----------------
    All in all, these should be taken lightly if said suggestions were already put into consideration.
  12. Nakano15 Clinger

Well,not exactly taken over,but,kinda yes.
    Also,the wiki still the same,but i can't give him the key of the wiki,for a unreleased mod update.
  13. robflop Yellow Slime

As you may noticed it's saying " Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dll': The specified module could not be found"
    Basically it can't find the "steam_api.dll" File. How about re-downloading terraria or maybe just the file?

-robflop
  14. Nakano15 Clinger

Kinda late opnion eh?
  15. robflop Yellow Slime

Ya lol, but better late than never.
  16. Nakano15 Clinger

Why do i feel like being mocked...?
  17. robflop Yellow Slime

cuz you are being mocked, *trolol*

-robflop
  18. Umbra Piranha

I went by the assumption since I remember you saying that you wanted to do other things, so that's what I did. But that's good to know regardless!
  19. Hawkpath1337 Green Slime

Kinda surprised that no-one's brought up the NPPlayers thing yet. Whats the word on that?
  20. Nakano15 Clinger

I knew that they will be able to wander through your world.
    But who knows.