Requesting sprites

Discussion in 'Art' started by Sir8BitHero, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Sir8BitHero

Sir8BitHero Yellow Slime

"Er Meh Gerd wut a No0B Juzt Go 2 a Thr3aD and R3QuEzT Spr1Tez GEEEEEEZ"
    Now now, the reason I made this thread is because I have quite a few sprite request that will push your limits if you choose to accept the task.

1. (this sprite is going to be used as a boss, I'm trying to think of ways to add phases but I'll get to that later in development of the mod.)

Hopefully this picture will help you spriters:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-w6IUGOV2NvY/UEgqfeizNbI/AAAAAAAABTM/li3fcody6kM/s1600/1283911528990.jpeg

2. Mask Pieces
    The mask pieces are various crafting ingredients that can be obtained in different ways, combining them all will spawn the boss above, I'm looking for some to make 5 mask pieces (hopefully they're all made by the same person) they each have to be different colors and putting them together should make it actually look like a mask.

3. REEEEDIGIT
    Yes I'm adding redigit as a NPC into the game, Red was nice enough to provide me with his avatar:
    http://www.terrariaonline.com/attachments/redigit-png.49392/
    However I need someone to do the rest of the frames.

4. Laser Cannon 9000
    This weapon isn't your average weapon, I don't want to release anything yet...
    I need somebody to make a high tech kind of gun, laser, cannon thing.

5. Faceless statue
    This is going to be a furniture object which will later have a use, I want it to be a dark figure wearing large hooded priest kind of robes and a hood. However the face of the hood is pure black.

6. Savorak's Blade MADE BY TEHDARKNOOB
    I need a deadly looking blade, if it could have a orange, blood red theme to it that would make it more "interesting".

More will be added later, also note everybody who contributes will be credited in the thread and major contributors will be in the actual mod.

2. TehDarkNoob

TehDarkNoob Flying Fish

I could help with the blade....

EDIT: here ya go! image.jpg

Sir8BitHero likes this.
  3. Sir8BitHero

Sir8BitHero Yellow Slime

Thank you very much!

4. TehDarkNoob

TehDarkNoob Flying Fish

You're welcome! I may be able to do the lazor cannon as well.
    EDIT: did it.
    image.jpg

5. Sir8BitHero

Sir8BitHero Yellow Slime

I was looking for a more futuristic feel, with colours like with and neon blue and with a barrel.

6. TehDarkNoob

TehDarkNoob Flying Fish

Alright, lemme retry that...
    EDIT:better? image.jpg

7. lizzzard01

lizzzard01 Pixie

Well i kind of slapped this together in 5 minutes (literally) but here's a laser thing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    or this one
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    or maybe this shotgun sort of thing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Or if you want something more specific, let me know.
    Good luck with this project, by the way.
    Also, you want a Majora's Mask boss? I could try doing that but it would certainly take time.

Sir8BitHero likes this.
  8. Sir8BitHero

Sir8BitHero Yellow Slime

Loving the sprites!
    Thinking of making the first one a sticky bomb launcher, the third one a shotgun and maybe the second one a portal gun?
    and about the majora's mask boss, it would take a LOOOONG time so I don't expect anyone to do it alone, or even at all.
    Thanks for the sprites!

9. lizzzard01

lizzzard01 Pixie

Well I'm up for a challenge. How big do you want each piece of the mask(pixel size) and how big would the whole boss be?

Also, Since I have nothing else to do, I made some other random stuff sticking with the style i used before.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^^ Some rod weapon
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ^^ Some thing that you would put on the ground or on a table or something. I have no idea what it is.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ^^ I call it the SwordSaber.

Frosty Fawx and Sir8BitHero like this.
  10. Drdragonfly

Drdragonfly Eskimo Zombie

I could have a try at the Majoras Mask boss. Is it supposed to look like the picture you posted or should it just be inspired by it?

11. m31k

m31k Clown

One item look lkke Future Tiki Torch.

12. Drdragonfly

Majoras Mask Boss. I can still change it if you like it in a different way.
    [​IMG]
    Anyone can use this as long as they give credit. Also it's 242 x 228 pixel.

13. xXISPELLZZXx

xXISPELLZZXx Eskimo Zombie

It's amazing. Damn I don't even know what majoras mask is (lolwut)but by the sound of it it looks awesome

14. Drdragonfly

I'm glad you like it. Majoras Mask is from a Legen of Zelda game actually.