Sell it to me.

Discussion in 'PC' started by Sporemaster18, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Sporemaster18 Green Slime

I THINK I want this game, but I don't know for sure and I'd rather not spend the $10 if I only play it for 5 minutes. Tell me something that will sell it to me. I don't care what, heck, gift me the game if you want to! Just try to tell me something epic about the game that will make me just HAVE to play the game. Thanks!
  2. Much hours of epic gameplay and combat, great bosses, mod active community and bunnies. Possessed unicorns, killer wisps, bombing clowns, skull casters, giant worms.

Didnt change your mind? How about poking a giant wall made of fresh meat with bloody eyes and a hughe mouth with giant theeths with a spear?

Didnt change it yet? Ok. Didnt wanted to use this strategy but... Possessed bunnies.
  3. deend Lava Slime

over 2,700 hours played...
    CarlosDejane likes this.
  4. Tunnel King Moderator

over 2300 hours played, and just now getting into the mods. So many mods.

It's one of those games where you say, "I'll just go explore the jungle for a bit, then go to bed" and the next thing you know it's 3am (and you said that at 10:30pm).

Tim the Wizard and giant worms that drop whoopie cushions when you kill them (yes, they make that sound).

Wait until Dec. 20 - Jan. 4 to buy, that's the Steam winter/holiday sale. You can probably get it for US$2.50.
  5. Sporemaster18 Green Slime

Hmmm... you have chosen your reasons well! I have been convinced! Just two more things though. Are there active servers out there and is the game still getting updated?
  6. Classikly Frankenstein

Active servers are getting more and more harder to find. If I remember correctly there should still be a few 'big' ones out there. And no, the game stopped development but the mods make up for it.
  7. Sporemaster18 Green Slime

Well ok... I was hoping for some epic pvp battles and such but oh well. I think in one of the trailers there was something about pvp right? Well I'll still get the game. Thanks!