Sir8BitHero's Signature Shop

Discussion in 'Art' started by Sir8BitHero, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Sir8BitHero Yellow Slime

Do not let the word shop fool you everything I offer here is completely free, so free that I don't even accept donations because apparently Paypal hates me.

Before you request something please be fully aware that I these will all be done in Photoshop with renders, meaning I can't draw you some amazing doodle of you slaying a wyvern in paint. If you want to have a look of some of my work look at my deviant art (where I post most of my creations that I'm happy with.) Or just look at my signature.

My Deviantart: http://sir8bithero.deviantart.com/

Terms and conditions:
    You will respect me and I will respect you.
    I will use the proper form to request something to be made using proper spelling and grammar.
    I can wear this signature in public but must give all rights to Sir8BitHero.
    I will not pester Sir8BitHero about my request.
    Sir8BitHero can deny my request at any given time without a reason.

Form:
    What would you like created?: (e.g signature)
    Would you like any text on it?: (e.g Yes the word "Sir8BitHero")
    What kind of theme would you like on it?: (e.g a terraria forest to regular forest conversion)
    Would you like any sort of picture on in?: (e.g Yes my terraria character)
    What colour would you like the text, if there is any? (e.g Purple with a outer glow)
    Do you agree to the terms and conditions? (Yes)

I've been using photoshop for around 8 months now, I usually just create signatures and banners (might be able to create youtube backgrounds I do have the template for it just never attempted it.)
    I'm currently learning how to code in java, how to use cinema 4d and how to sprite. So please don't be surprised if your request is delayed.

Waiting list:
    1. Fatal H4M

Also do not under any circumstance quote this post.
  2. Paringo Green Slime

Do you illustrate, or only put pieces together? If you do illustrate, what type of tablet do you use?
  3. lizzzard01 Pixie

It looks like he pieces layers together. I don't think he uses a drawing tablet, but I have no way of knowing for sure.
  4. Shikari XI Illuminant Slime

Form:
    What would you like created?: Signature
    Would you like any text on it?: Yes, "Certified Badass" please
    What kind of theme would you like on it?: Could you kind of make it look like steel, with the words engraved in it?
    Would you like any sort of picture on in?: No thanks
    What colour would you like the text, if there is any? As I said, if you can, engraved in the steel.
    Do you agree to the terms and conditions? NO! Okay okay, fine I agree.

NOTE: If you cannot do the steel with the letters engraved in it, let me know and I will come up with something else.
  5. Sir8BitHero Yellow Slime

I don't illustrate, if you want to have a look at what I do my deviantart link is on my first post

Not a problem, I'll have it done in max 1-2 days.
    Fatal H4M likes this.
  6. What would you like created?: Signature
    Would you like any text on it?: Yes, Terraria Time
    What kind of theme would you like on it?: Simalar to the adventure time logo, but with an Excalibur in the other swords place.
    Would you like any sort of picture on in?: Yes, Excalibur
    What colour would you like the text, if there is any? Like the Adventure Time logo
    Do you agree to the terms and conditions? Yes
  7. Npatterson10 Undead Viking

Form:
    What would you like created?: My avatar and neat effects
    Would you like any text on it?: Green text saying Npatterson10 in a fitting font
    What kind of theme would you like on it?: Neat rainbow effects with the two purple plasma swords in my sig.
    Would you like any sort of picture on in?: My avatar Heres some sprites
    What colour would you like the text, if there is any? green
    Do you agree to the terms and conditions? Yes, why would I disagree?