PC Skyrim in Terraria (Roleplay/Adventure Map)

Discussion in 'Released Maps' started by Stackerzgame, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

Welcome to Skyrim in Terraria!
    Download:
    http://terraria.curseforge.com/maps/skyrim-terraria/

New Town Added - Gashling 8/26/12
    Towns so for
    1. Solemn
    2. Gashling

World - World 5
    Character- Gordon

The world looks like Skyrim, it has towns, caves, dungeons, Inns, shops, jarls, castles, Bandits, Robbers. Yet it is Terraria!

In this map you are placed as the Adventurer Gordon. You are free to explore the World of Skyrim, help, steal, murder, help, betray. It's your world!

This map has no story line or main quests, it's all up to you!

Caves[IMG]
    Get any items you can find[IMG]
    Chat[IMG]
    Shop[IMG]

Fight[IMG]
    Quest

[IMG]

Rules

1. No destroying or adding blocks unless told to or if it's on a property you own!
    2. Only steal from chests with "Steal" next to it.
    3. Use the buy option responsibly, pay the right amounts and put the money next to the item you bought.
    4. Take items in quest chest only after you do quest, put any items you were suppose to retrieve in quest in the chest.
    5. Don't steal characters clothes! Ever!
    6. Follow the damn rules!
    Endless Fun!
    This is the best part! If things go to plan I will be able to update this map every 1 or 2 weeks, adding new towns, changing dialogue, quests, prices, and character development.

What you can do - Play, comment, stay updated, post pictures of your house, leave suggestions for future towns, make videos, spread the word.

Play it by yourself, on servers, with friends, for videos, for your self, if your bored with Terraria.

Towns:
    So far
    Solemn - Solemn is very close to the center of Skyrim, due to that fact many shops are set up, also a lot of travelers pass through. The climate is warmish, no snow unless it's winter. Solemn sides with the StormCloaks. Friendliness rating = 4/5.

To come
    Hirock - Hirock is in the center of Skyrim and is very rich. A lot of bandits, businessmen, shop owners, and merchants hang out in this busy town, while few actually live there. This towns busy nature makes some people, especially locals very Irate. Hirock sides with the Imperials as it is the center of all Skyrim. The fact that it's nearest town holds StormCloak camps causes a lot of fighting on the way in between towns. Friendliness rating = 3/5
    So far

There is only one Town so far, Solemn. But I plan to add a new Town in every update.
    Solemn has caves, stores, houses, a castle, a farm, a camp, people. A new town has now been added, Gashling, check it out.

What I plan to do:
    More shops - Mechanics, reforge
    More Towns - Add a new town in every Update
    More caves - Fill the world with caves!
    Sell option - Option to sell certain items
    More races - Add races like Kajit and others from Elder Scrolls.
    Creation Compendium - Add something from the weekly theme in Creation Compendium that gets featured every week.

The current season is Summer.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK, I NEED IT TO CONTINUE THIS PROJECT
    PinkeShy, San_Jacobo, Yrimir and 12 others like this.
  2. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

Summer time will give me a lot of time to work on this project as well.
    Tim Hjersted likes this.
  3. Mr. Mystery ★ SECRET THINGS ★

Looks interesting.
    Question: What mods does it use?
  4. Oranje THE Orange Troll

Nice job bro. Looks really cool.
  5. Timitei Zombie

That is actually really cool. Good job~
  6. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

None, it's vanilla.
  7. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

New Imformation

Towns - So far
    Solemn - Solemn is very close to the center of Skyrim, due to that fact many shops are set up, also a lot of travelers pass through. The climate is warmish, no snow unless it's winter. Solemn sides with the StormCloaks. Friendliness rating = 4/5.

To come
    Hirock - Hirock is in the center of Skyrim and is very rich. A lot of bandits, businessmen, shop owners, and merchants hang out in this busy town, while few actually live there. This towns busy nature makes some people, especially locals very Irate. Hirock sides with the Imperials as it is the center of all Skyrim. The fact that it's nearest town holds StormCloak camps causes a lot of fighting on the way in between towns. Friendliness rating = 3/5

Also the current season is Summer.
  8. Cpreo Piranha

gonna try now seems cool . idea- skyhills= fabled hills of mystery and treachery that reach to the sky. person supposedly died in their but is really living it up with all the gold.
    Stackerzgame likes this.
  9. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

Good idea, and be sure to leave feedback.
    Also been approved by curse http://terraria.curseforge.com/maps/skyrim-terraria/
  10. Cpreo Piranha

wait, are you supposed to have all that stuff at the beginning?
  11. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

12. Cpreo Piranha

Also, once you start adventuring in one direction you start to get to land with no towns or anything. have an idea of gutters under buldings that lead to secrets. also, a thieves guild that tells you about hem
  13. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

The town is to the left, a camp and a cave is to the right. Also there is secret dungeons under buildings
    Said Buildings (open)
    The abandoned house and the well

Also I was planning on thieves guilds you could do quests for in new towns.
  14. Cpreo Piranha

no, what i meant is there is a theives guild that send you on missions into places like shops or buildings to either asasinate jarls or steal specific items from stores by going into gutters and coming out in bathrooms or bedrooms. kill in sleep.
  15. alecool34 Tim

This looks interesting, downloading now and gonna try it out right away.
    You could perhaps get a modder to help you and get some cool mods that could improve the gameplay. I've only gotten to lvl 25 in the real game, and have explored tons of stuff. Going through that same stuff in a different perspective would be really interesting, especially with what mods that perspective could have.
  16. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

It's not an exact replica. Mods would be cool, but I can't do any of it. And I doubt there is anyone willing to help me.
  17. Cpreo Piranha

pretty good i played 'till i fell of the map. i figured out why it was called skyrim. my only crititzizim is that thir are harpys constantly killing me. so that makes the significantly harder. also, n the well to get out you need to die because there is no switch where there should be. also i personally think there should be more powerful swords ( probabally because of the herpys) and that if you do decide to make a mod there should be more swords and amrors, not levels. oh and amazing map.
  18. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

Thanks for the feedback, the harpys are awesome because they are like dragons, but I wish there were less of them. And I'll check out that missing switch. Did you buy a house, buy stronger swords, find those secret Dungeons I told you about?
  19. Classikly Frankenstein

Great job as always! Hope to see tons of more content in the future.
    Stackerzgame likes this.
  20. nababoo Dark Caster

Would there be any way to contribute to this? It seems really nice.