So , How is it gonna be then ?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Mathue24, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathue24 Demon Eye

I wonder , is the console new content going to be relased on PC version as well ?
    Cause its really unfair if not , cause PC version was the first one and made this company going.
  2. MantasX12 Dungeon Guardian

Redigit is talking about an update on PC :confused:.
  3. Mathue24 Demon Eye

Yeah , but i mean if there is going to be stuff like IN the console new content , like maps , new boss etc.
  4. AaronC Spriter

5. Mathue24 Demon Eye

6. Haylo Hornet

Redigit stated 'he would like to handle the PC update himself'. with that being said, he might, but probably wont.
  7. AaronC Spriter

no no you're missing the point, it's showing us a teaser of the content but we don't actually know ABOUT the content you see
    daleksax likes this.
  8. Klokinator Raincoat Zombie

Topics like this are the EXACT reason I wrote this topic.

(Read the spoilered last part of my post.)
  9. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Sadly, many unfair things happen in life.
    Tunnel King likes this.
  10. Mathue24 Demon Eye

Well , if there will be no more updates ... then it looks like i will move to this game
    But it will allways miss good old terraria ...
  11. Lord Carver Possessed Armor

Don't know yet. I doubt we are going to get the console content (some of the console content is there to make terraria run on the damn things). Red could add anything to the game from bug fixes to his own new content.

PS. I'm riding a landslide to starbound anyway.
  12. Elate Cursed Skull

Count me in on that.
  13. Blu Moderator

We've got SO many of these threads already, dating back to when the console content was first released, that I need to lock this. If I knew whether or not the PC release would get updated with the new content, I'd tell you right now.

Make no mistake, 505 games is NOT in control of the PC release and has no say on the matter currently, for legal reasons. It's not that they don't want us to have the content, they are literally obligated to keep it within the confines of their contract.

What happens with the PC release is up to Redigit, and Redigit alone. Please keep such discussion on the matter within the thread linked above (him considering new development) and the update discussion threads from 505 games.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.