PC Something is bubbling in the Terraria pot... (Facebook Message)!

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Kane, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane Administrator

blank.png
    Check out the Analysis of the Teaser..:
    http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/analysis-of-the-teaser.91747/
    (Warning Might Container Spoilers ;))

More information has surfaced!
    23g24hdf.png
    Is this some kind of code?

And from the boss:
    2g24g24gf.png

Just moments ago on Terraria Facebook a mysterious message has appeared!

g43gh34h.png

What does this mean? I don't know but I predict something big is going to happen and maybe just maybe this might be the rebirth of Terraria all over again!

Also 1 minute before the status change the Cover photo was also changed:

ff23f24g4.jpg

Will let you know if anything else happens soon and don't forget to like Terraria on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Terraria/149488785117030
  2. AzureMetal Fungi Bulb

Wow, I don't use facebook but I hope this isn't something fake. We were promised at least one more bug update so who knows. I'd really love terraria to be updated again. Hope it is!
    Alrof likes this.
  3. Space Sphere Dark Caster

If this is fake, then there'll be a lot of SPAAAAACE getting thrown around.
    (Second?)
  4. kirky Green Slime

Considering its the first post by the page in 4-5 months maybe something, amazing I stopped playing around the time it stopped updating not that I cared about that but please UPDATE.
    Mind you I don't believe the owner of the page is a Dev or much else might have just been a loyal player thats apart of the forum.
  5. Kane Administrator

Okay, To help prevent drama from spreading I will just confirm something is going to happen no matter what. I can't give you an ETA but something is happening and will happen :)

Now Be nice and come up with conspiracy theories and not calling it a fake :p
  6. GernotTheClonkeror Doctor Bones

Good Call!
    YAY!! I was very happy with the game as is. . . but updates are awesome too. Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy!:D:D:D:D
  7. kirky Green Slime

Okay well then that's awesome Redigit on the project, or has he given permission to someone else to update the content.
    And sorry if it sounded rude before didn't mean that. Any info on the update at all or very very HUSH HUSH?
  8. Spartan-117 Cursed Man

Shit, I hope this ain't just mod support or something, (that would be awesome), but MORE CONTENT! :DDD
  9. W1K The actually real Suika Ibuki

Sources releases? That would be about time.
  10. Seiga Snow Flinx

Red is raising his son to be the successor of Terraria development.
  11. W1K The actually real Suika Ibuki

What if Red is coding a cyborg so it can work on Terraria?

Also, Terraria is on sale. IT'S A CONSPIRATY I TELL YA.
  12. septor Eskimo Zombie

Incoming promised bug fix update that fixes a rare occurrence of something only an extreme few even experienced.

(Totally posting sceptical information for let down effect.)

A lot of mods already exist without it being "supported", and they provide plenty of "more content".
  13. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Jesus, finally.
    TheUnrealMegashark likes this.
  14. Lightningkid Cursed Skull

please update, please update, please update!!

Amen
    TheUnrealMegashark likes this.
  15. Spartan-117 Cursed Man

I know, but it would be easier with support. You're right about the content of course, but stuff from Red would be great!
  16. W1K The actually real Suika Ibuki

I doubt red will ever make a mod support while tConfig already exists and is already pretty perfect. That would take a shitload of time and effort, thing tConfig already had.
    Also, I would care about new contents but only if they'll be more than new features and not random items/npcs.
  17. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

I doubt it will be an update. They would probably just announce that. Maybe it's coming to xbox or something.
    TheUnrealMegashark and alecool34 like this.
  18. SignZ Zombie

Hmm, first the sale, now that message... Is this the start of a wonderful week?
  19. TUN3R Cursed Skull

I'm not holding my fingers crossed...
    alecool34 likes this.
  20. Ijwu Crimera

I don't know why everyone didn't realize this first thing. Curse wouldn't let you unprofessionally spread gossip like this. That's stupid and reflects badly on your image. So, the only possibility is that Red contacted you and told you something was going to happen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.