sprite for new boss: the Ciclops, the heavy war satelite

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by punkypie, Jan 8, 2013.

1. punkypie Slimed Zombie

Hi I love making pixel art stuff I been practicing for years, and this is the first boss I made for Terraria; the Ciclops, the heavy war satelite, it moves arround like Eye of Cthulhu and shoots a powerfull laser, now i need find a moder, my intention is make lots of more stuff in the future for this amazing game, its not very complex... what do you think?

the body it's a bit bigger than the eye of cthulhu:D

ciclops heavy war satelite.gif

Note for moderators, please erase this wrong thread: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/boss-cyclops-heavy-war-satelite.95036/#post-1972714
  2. guyguyga Slimed Zombie

Nice. It looks like a death star with solar panels.
    TheUnrealMegashark likes this.
  3. Klokinator Raincoat Zombie

Is that the full size version? I think we'd all like to see what it looks like in full size if this isn't :D
  4. punkypie Slimed Zombie

Well the main problem for now is I need a modder/programer to put this boss inside of the game but as I say the ball is a bit bigger than the eye boss
  5. guyguyga Slimed Zombie

The creature is measured in pixels. The full size of your sprite is the size that it will be in the game. I don't know how big the eye of cthulhu's sprite is, but your sprite is 160x97. Is that the full size?

As for putting it in the game, anybody can do it.

Tutorial:
    http://tconfig.wikia.com/wiki/Enemy_NPC_Tutorial

If you get stuck, just ask people for help. People in this forum are really nice for the most part.
  6. Wooren Possessed Armor

The sprite...Looks AWESOME!!! I love it!
    punkypie likes this.
  7. DrakoGlyph Demon Eye

Now you have me, Punky :3
  8. EpicCriddle Toxic Sludge

Terraria Sprites are 2x2.
    [IMG]

Now I can see it better, it looks impressive :)
    punkypie, Wooren and TehDarkNoob like this.
  9. DrakoGlyph Demon Eye

Punky knows this--I work with him extensively as part of the Pixel Mark Crusaders. This post was from before then. (Our mod is linked in my signature).