Stackerz Free World

Discussion in 'Player Creations & Screenshots' started by Stackerzgame, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

I recently started up an actual playthrough, I've named the map Free World because it's my first play through of the game pretty much since the games release. I mostly just make maps. I was surprised by how un horribly my house turned out, so I decided to make a thread for it.

To Do
    Beat Eye of Cthulu
    Add book cases to Merchants home
    Make dryad a home
    Make wooden underpass

Da House
    [IMG]

Clearly I have quite a few candy cane blocks, snow blocks, and gemstones. The house design is also mostly for looks. Not convenience.
    Silverity likes this.
  2. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Fkin random snow globe type thing
    [IMG]
    Space Sphere likes this.
  3. Space Sphere Dark Caster

Could we get a picture of it with colour lighting turned off just to make the structure more clear?
  4. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Sure,

[IMG]

My base is just barely to tall to fit in a screen shot at my current resolution. Dammit.
  5. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Built this shit, pretty pointless. Perhaps I'll put an NPC in it, if I ever get one. Really wish I had some black bricks for this.
    [IMG]
  6. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

K, thinking about changing up the way I've been doing this thread. Making it into more of a journal thing.

So I decided to slap down a chair and table to get a merchant to move in to the rocket
    [IMG]

The game had different ideas though
    [IMG]

Also I had a fuckin epic battle with a Pinky
    [IMG]

Had to find a new place to make a home for the merchant, thought this spot looked nice
    [IMG]

Built dis shit for him,
    [IMG]

I want to add book cases to his house, but I have no books.
  7. Space Sphere Dark Caster

Nice. Wooden hammer as a weapon?
  8. Silverity Snow Flinx

HELL YEAH NO OTHER WEAPON FOR A TRUE TERRARIA PLAYER ROCK ON STACKERZGAME BRO!
  9. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

Fuck yeah, best way to fight a pinky, makes them go flying. And makes for a fun fight.
    MantasX12 likes this.
  10. Stackerzgame Fungi Bulb

So about the Merchant going to that house, the game had fucking different ideas again. TO be honest I forgot this bitch was in game.
    [IMG]

I decided I wanted her to live closer to me, so you know I could get healed quickly.
    [IMG]

I hit Jungle and to be honest, I was scared shitless.

[IMG]

Had another epic battle
    [IMG]
    Found this beauty in the underground jungle, I was planning on tearing it for the golden blocks, But I thought it looked to nice to defile.
    [IMG]

Thought this was pretty cool, found it while exploring,
    [IMG]

And lastly, I was thinking this would be a cool to make a little wooden underpass at this spot
    [IMG]