PC Steam Autumn Sale!! Buy Terraria for $3.39 USD or 4x for $10.19 USD

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Kane, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Kane Administrator

blank.png

Once again our beloved game is on sale at Steam. This is a great opportunity to grab some copies for stocking stuffers, or for those cold winter nights when your friends are over and you want to have a LAN party by the fire....

Don't forget that any Terraria duplicate copies you own should be able to be traded through Steam.

2. Silverity Snow Flinx

epic! i can finaly get 4 copies of terraria! (i've been waiting for it to go on sale)
    edit: First!
    Kane likes this.
  3. NyanTarts Umbrella Slime

Well, now then, time to force my friends into buying Terraria when I have the chance.
    lord_vinvis and Kane like this.
  4. Tunnel King Moderator

Kotaku reports that the winter sale will be December 20th through January 4th, in case you still have money in your bank account by then.
    connery0 likes this.
  5. Silverity Snow Flinx

If The World Still Exists Then...
    DUN DUN DUUUUNNN!!!!!
    edit: Kane are you just liking anyone that says they're gonna buy the game/ gonna tell someone else to? :confused:
    lord_vinvis likes this.
  6. Lord Carver Possessed Armor

Nope. I'm waiting for the greedmas sale.
  7. TheStereo84 Herpling

I feel like the Devs are just trying to squeeze every last drop they can out of this game. C'mon, most everyone who wants the game already has it, and if they didn't have it they could have payed 10 measly bucks. Why buy a dying game that will not update, will not change and will have very few players in a few months. It's obvious that the Devs can see that the game is dying, so they make it go on sale so that people will buy duplicate copies so they could make a couple extra bucks.

I don't think the game's going to go any lower that 3 dollars, unless the Devs really are that greedy.
  8. Lord Carver Possessed Armor

1. Don't type "HELP". You just need to type your situation.
    2. No. You will ask this question in the help section.
    3. Don't forget to post your computer's specs and other relevant information.
    *coughpirate*
    http://www.terrariaonline.com/forums/technical-support.42/

http://www.terrariaonline.com/forum/#help-support.49
  9. connery0 The Wiremancer

Truly selling a game at a way lower price is the biggest sign of greed ever. /sarcasm

and It's usualy steam that does the sales, and since they know terraria usualy sells realy good when it gets on sale they put it on sale basicily at every chance they get
    Tunnel King likes this.
  10. Dragonized Illuminant Slime

I can't wait until the major Terraria Xmas month update. So excited.

-Thanksgiving 2011
  11. Mythril Guy Voodoo Demon

Would buy to put in a giveaway, if anyone wants one. Doubt anyone would buy it as most would already have it.
  12. connery0 The Wiremancer

Oh right, the presents and santa would also soon apear again right?
  13. Tunnel King Moderator

Everyone here says that, but it's currently the #3 seller among indie titles on Steam, right behind Torchlight 2 and ahead of Garry's Mod. So somebody out there is buying it.

It often goes on sale for 75% off (US$2.50), which is what I got it for last winter sale. As for greed, ditto what connery0 said. It's not greed to make a little money on something you made, and no one is making you buy it (again).
  14. Dragonized Illuminant Slime

Uh, I think so. But I was referring to the update that came after Thanksgiving 2011. One year ago we were all excited for 1.1
    connery0 likes this.
  15. Tsukiyomaru0 Piranha

I want one as a present if possible... (I would buy, really, but not having a credit card sucks.
  16. Tunnel King Moderator

Steam accepts PayPal and some other payment services. It's very doubtful that someone here would gift it to you.

SALE UPDATE: Terraria now at 33% off through Nov. 27th. Wait for the winter sale if you can, it's sure to be back at 66-75% off.
    connery0 likes this.
  17. INFINITIV3 Green Slime

When do you think this will go on sale again?
  18. kirabook ModMin

Most likely during the summer.
  19. Loki ISP Moderator

If I were someone, I'd possibly time certain other things to coincide....but, yeah, they seem to be every six months.