Pre 1.2 SteamPunk Weapons [WIP]

Discussion in 'Working in Progress Texture Packs' started by DarkCore1967, Dec 1, 2012.

1. DarkCore1967 Yellow Slime

Hey there im currently making a texture pack based around

I intend to make Different versions of these V1 , V2 Ect)

Weapons!

As Described in the title they will be Weapons From The Steampunk Range

If you don't know what SteamPunk is then view these

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=steampunk weapons&rlz=1C1CHNY_enGB503GB503&sugexp=chrome,mod=4&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=o0K6UL7DD7HD0AWE0oGICw&biw=1360&bih=677&sei=pUK6UO3KHIjM0QWw04CYAw

These are the Finished ones so far (may Be Changed

[Space Gun]

[IMG]

[Shotgun] ( Sprite Changed )

[IMG]

[Musket]

[IMG]

[Flamethrower]

[IMG]
  2. SamothUpaw Crimera

Please make this a full texture pack, I like your style. :D
  3. DarkCore1967 Yellow Slime

i intend to if i can
  4. Pixelated Dream Cursed Man

My greetings DarkCore. My brother and I are working on a texture pack of a steam punk base, as I can see you are being requested of further investment in your textures and I must say that I very much like what you have done as well. Your textures are wonderful, I would love to show you a few of my own or maybe we could co-op on some? To be completely fair I'm a beginner at this art but it would be nice to form some allies who appreciate the steam punk aspect of Terraria. My steam name is Pixelated Dream. Hope to hear back from you!
  5. Unlikeable Ryan Angel Statue

I like this, perhaps you should make these a little more weathered to get a more steam punk feel. To be honest right now they look a little too futuristic.