TCCL for tConfig

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Eikester, May 7, 2012.

1. Eikester Possessed Armor

!This tool is not compatible to Terraria 1.2.x!
    !Only works for tConfig 0.28.5 and above and Terraria 1.1.2!

To make it work besides Terraria 1.2:
    • choose "Older Versions" from Game Launcher Menu -> Install Terraria 1.1.2
    • change the Installation directories in TCCLtC's and tConfig's Installer to "x:\pathToSteam\Steamapps\Common\Terraria\Older Versions\Teraria 112"
    • either run directly from TCCLtC.exe from that Directory or use Game Launcher's "Edit App" to change the Application Path
    [IMG]

for

[IMG]

v 1.0.0.1

Finally released TCCL for tConfig, not all functions tested but should work as expected, feel free to post Bugs/Errors if you find one.

Both programs (TCCL and TCCL for tConfig) uses the same Folders and config files!

Please read the original TCCL Thread

Older Versions:
    Version 1.0: Download Installer

Screenshot (open)

[IMG]

Feel free to Donate if you like my work!
    [IMG]
    ON3i11, MantasX12, FreyModder and 9 others like this.
  2. Novate Bone Serpent

Oh man oh man *splodes*
    Cheers for this!
    FreyModder and Chowder138 like this.
  3. rangerofthewest Raincoat Zombie

*EXPLODES*
    Oh man! So cool! You, sir, are at the top of my list! Thank-you thank-you thank-you!
    FreyModder likes this.
  4. W1K T3rr4r1a W1k1

Fuck yea! Nice work, Eike. I'm going to test it now.

Just a question, will new versions of tConfig break compatibility everytime or it doesn't change the tConfig.exe directly at all?
    FreyModder likes this.
  5. Eikester Possessed Armor

there was a Error when using Reload from the tConfig Settings Menu, error caused by
    TomShane.Neoforce.Controls.dll, Fixed!
    changed original TCCL Installer too because both programs uses the same dll

i've tested with 23.1 and 23.3 so it should work for upcoming tConfig versions
  6. Surfpup Wandering Eye

This is pretty cool. I'll have to try it out and see how it works. It would certainly be impressive if updates to tConfig didn't affect this.
  7. rangerofthewest Raincoat Zombie

Agreed. I am testing out! It works very well so far!
  8. Kirome Snow Flinx

*Now with sounds*

lol
  9. Ceberux Demon Eye

when i try it my antivirus alerted me, i skiped that cuz i trust you but when i started the game and it loaded my pack none of my images changed.
    another thing i noted is that now players with not-bought terraria can now play with mods cuz you can install gamelauncher to install tconfig(you can install game launcher but cannot use it without bought terraria) and then install this and play with mods.
  10. W1K T3rr4r1a W1k1

Hoi Eike, it seems the installer have some problems replacing existing files. (I had to remove the old TCCL's files to be able to install the one with the fixed dll)
  11. Eikester Possessed Armor

ah could be a missing flag in the inno installer script, i'll fix this asap, thx

EDIT: should work now
  12. Kirome Snow Flinx

Bug Time!

Apparently if you try to reload mods the client crashes.
    It does turn them on/off fine but it just crashes every time.
  13. Eikester Possessed Armor

can you tell me the exact error? also when have you downloaded? because the first version i've uploaded had this bug and it should be fixed now
    Kirome likes this.
  14. Kirome Snow Flinx

Ah ok then, I guess I should update.
    I did wonder if it was due to me not updating, but no one actually mentioned this.
    Actually you mentioned this and I'm an idiot.
  15. Zenobe Green Slime

i have a wierd question, is it possible to run this on a server that doesnt have this installed? so can i use this when my friend doesnt have this, and still connect to his server?
    Infraction has been given for this message by blumchen. Details | Jul 9, 2012
  16. wsensor Yellow Slime

You would need just the regular TCCL than I think.
    Ignore my problem it magically fixed itself when I created a new world...

Ok for some reason TCCL and TCCLforTconfig crash as soon as they are launched. It was working fine yesterday I uninstalled terraria/deleted folder reinstalled terraria and everything to try and fix the issue and it no longer works at all.
  17. Comrade Creeper Cave Bat

virus? norton doesnt let me download it DX
  18. BlogDog123 Yellow Slime

What does this do?
  19. W1K T3rr4r1a W1k1

20. drewman Snatcher

Help! My TCCL won't open, even after clicking it 8+ times