TehModAPI ~ Run multiple mods at once ~ kMod ~ Dynamic Textures ~ ResoChanger

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by iPie uDie, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glaydur Lava Slime

light up entire world .. /lighting .. Make sure you have WordEdit.dll though
  2. Siveria Tim

Doesn't seem to be a download for that yet.
  3. Atgood1 Green Slime

I dont have an unblock for my .dll, and when i try to launch the .exe nothing happens :confused:
  4. Glaydur Lava Slime

It's on another thread. It is on the same section as where this thread is.
  5. 7UR7L3 Undead Viking

Any way that this could have compatibility with the game launcher gui (I'm pretty sure it would just involve running over terrariaoriginalbackup.exe, rather that terraria.exe, but what do I know)?
  6. Cooldudepoke Cursed Man

Hello, I have not tried your API yet, as i'm waiting for a good API to make mods that can add new world modes similar to hardmode, items, npcs, etc...

Also when reading the docs, I noticed you said you would need permission to make a Terraria.exe mod(i'm not sure what the word is), Correct me if i'm wrong but I think you can make those kinds of mods as long as you use a binary difference patcher such as bspatch.exe. Which is what tconfig and others use(if I remember right).

Anyway Great Job, Thanks!

~ Cooldudepoke
  7. Kyle873 Clinger

I'm working on trying to light up the whole world, but it's difficulty without directly modifying the game's lighting code.
  8. Devzzz Green Slime

This won't work for me, all i get is TehModAPI has stopped working, when i double click it :S
    saison likes this.
  9. keda009 Cursed Man

Mp isn't working
  10. Shoot Cave Bat

How exactly would I go about getting a post-draw event?
  11. thelordkhon Green Slime

Hope It will goes for all things =D btw what is moon.cecil?
  12. saison Blazing Wheel

I'm getting the same issue. I'm running it in Vista.
  13. Cobellanez Green Slime

It needs to be in the Terraria steam folder. If it already is, then I have no idea.
  14. Lunatrius Demon Eye

Did you unlock the DLL? I had the same issue prior unlocking it.
  15. saison Blazing Wheel

I unlocked DLL and it is in le Terraria folder.
  16. iPie uDie Green Slime

Ok everyone, I've now added an installer. If you've got Terraria via Steam and are getting problems. Re-download the API, extract the filesinside ANYWHERE, then run "Installer.exe". It will do it all for you. Then just re-download any mods you want in a zip file, put them in your mods folder. Viola. Can't get simpler.

This is confirmed working. If you are getting problems. It's your end, not mine as of this point.
    saison likes this.
  17. 7UR7L3 Undead Viking

Is this with the game launcher gui or not?
  18. iPie uDie Green Slime

No, sorry. It will be next actual update however.
  19. 7UR7L3 Undead Viking

OH, ok, I was just wondering because eikester said it would be in the next update and i couldn't tell if this was considered an actual update or not. How far are you from an actual update would you say?
  20. iPie uDie Green Slime

I'm waiting on a reply from Kane which will determine the capability/style of the API in the future. Once I get a reply from Kane I'll continue the development of the API. Then I'll begin updating the API again. Also the update to the post was just the same files being put in a zip with a new installer, no actual updates to the API were made, sorry =\. You can use the LauncherGui yourself to add the API though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.